itt post things you dislike but other people love

i saw this on reddit the other day, and i thought it would be cool to steal the idea and see how my fellow smogoners reply.

try to not post shit like "fucking thundrus" or anything else video game-related, there is a simple rule about "gay shit" in video games "it's okay when you do it, but not when someone else does it to you." that being said, ill start off with my probably top 3:

rage comics

seriously, the most overrated, overused and un-funny internet comics out there. they are fucking predictable and generally retarded. i do admit to having laughed at a few here and there, but mostly they just make me want to ctrl+w.

any combination of "epic" or "win"

it was cute 4 years ago, but now it's fucking retarded

lebron james

he's a cocky arrogant asshole who deserves all the shit and hatred he has coming at him

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
whiskey

maybe i'm doing it wrong? maybe i like gin too much? maybe i'm a cheap ass motherfucker who won't splurge on a good bottle of the stuff? idk every whiskey experience has been mediocre to say the least.

THE_IRON_...KENYAN?

Banned deucer.
growing up. loved when I was a little kid; sure I didnt have as much freedom as I do now, but I had everything taken care of for me and played video games all the fucking time. freedom is overrated

Going to the movies with people. If I wanna hang out with someone, I'd prefer not to sit there and not talk to them for two hours, then talk about it for a bit, and part ways as it often goes.

crowded clubs.. I really don't like it when my mates won't go to a club unless it's jam-packed full of people (obviously I don't like completely empty clubs either, I just need some space to show my moves)

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
whiskey

maybe i'm doing it wrong? maybe i like gin too much? maybe i'm a cheap ass motherfucker who won't splurge on a good bottle of the stuff? idk every whiskey experience has been mediocre to say the least.
Start drinking a MAN'S drink, God damn

Eraddd

One Pixel
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
whiskey

Ditto. Whiskey doesn't do it for me. I stick with vodka, which tastes like gas, but does the trick.

Edit: Agreed with above, but then again, it's been Molsons for me.

And Skrillex is ass.

growing up. loved when I was a little kid; sure I didnt have as much freedom as I do now, but I had everything taken care of for me and played video games all the fucking time. freedom is overrated
There are two kinds of freedom. "Freedom from" and "freedom to." As an adult you have freedom to do lots of cool shit. As a kids you have freedom from lots of lame shit.

On-topic I could probably write more on this topic than anything else I've ever written about. I'm a grade-A hater.

Anyways:

Tom Brady
Call of Duty, Halo, etc.
Beer (like liquor though)
College Sports
dubstep
metal

I'll post more in-depth on different things when I have time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)