International Wi-Fi Tournament - Autumn Friendly [OVER - Rankings Released Nov. 1st]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I don't think you'll be able to change your team once the tournament begins. At VGC events you register your team and then that's what you have to use until you exit the battle competition ends. I may be wrong but try to finish your teams asap.

Really TrollFreak, really? I go to my university career meeting, nervous as hell that I will miss registration, be completely anxious during the whole thing (basically praying that they start the damn votations already), take about 4+ hours and you still haven't posted the damn thing? Stop living up to your pseudo-name and start the damn thing!
/angry rant

By the way, it's 16:53 here already.

I'm glad I didn't skip school after the PSAT for this(didn't really do much in class though since half the school skipped). On the bright side,I'll get in,if I don't forget to keep checking.

People, I don't think it'll fill up as soon as its up. Probably in two day tops. So just because your not 1st to register doesn't mean it'll be over. I mean do you think skipping school just for a tournament over wifi,is a little....overdoing it maybe

For people wondering, YOUR TEAM MUST BE THE SAME DURING THE WHOLE COMPETITION, this is stated in the rules, so be sure to register a team composed of nothing but Thundurus + Terrakion + whatever OP filler you feel like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)