HellaHellaStyle - Be about it.

I know you have tons of requests but Huy mentioned on IRC once that he wanted to make a Rotom Arcade stick and I instantly thought "oh god I should ask HHS to draw one." Not necessarily one that would look good and be doable as a stick mod but one as if Rotom really took one over :>

I dunno I just thinks its a great idea, draw it if you'd like :)

Was trying to find out a way to make Victreebel more interesting. Once I found out you were Dutch, shit got real:

Isn't that vierd?
Lol, I haven't expected something like this af all! Really awesome, Thanks man! I will use it in my signature (with credits :))

By the way, what is it supposed to be? :X

HellaHellaStyle

The ROCKST☆R connoisseur
is an Artist Alumnus
Lol, I haven't expected something like this af all! Really awesome, Thanks man! I will use it in my signature (with credits :))

By the way, what is it supposed to be? :X
That, my Dutch friend, is supposed to be Goldmember from Austin Powers:

Dat Smogon Frontier trophy.
Credit to Philip7086 for the inspirational factor.

Also, my MAC #16 and #15 entries:
MAC #16 - Ground Type:

MAC #15 - Strength:

AUSTIN POWERS! OF COURSE!!!!

oh my god that's really awesome!
It's eating it's skin :O
lol
thanks again

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
HHS you're awesome! *_* that sandshrew too!! gosh you drew all NFEs ~_~

How the heck can you produce such good pieces in such a short time?????? .__________.

Dude, your art is amazing. Good shit.

If you take requests, may I request a Red + Beauty trainer + Lucario image for an avatar?

HellaHellaStyle

The ROCKST☆R connoisseur
is an Artist Alumnus
May I request Scrafty? If you are busy, I can wait. Thanks!
After taking another look at Scrafty, I realized that he looks just like my favorite rapper ever, Tech N9ne.

I listened to Tech N9ne's new album, Welcome to Strangeland, while I drew this. It's sick as hell, of course.

You're still my fav :)

Lets hang out again soon. I'll rip you apart with Law alone in SFxT.
Next weekend, just you wait.

HHS you're awesome! *_* that sandshrew too!! gosh you drew all NFEs ~_~

How the heck can you produce such good pieces in such a short time?????? .__________.
Actually, I missed a few, I think. I know I left out the hippo one. Ran out of room.

Wow your stuff incredible its so clean and sharp and creativity is top notch I might have missed it in your posts since I was distracted with your art but What program do you use and how long does it typically take to do a piece of art.

Honus

magna carta
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Hellooo may I request a Roserade? All of your art is amazing by the way, Luvdisc'd, etc.

HellaHellaStyle

The ROCKST☆R connoisseur
is an Artist Alumnus
I would love to see a True King Serperior is all his Glory :P
A True King Serperior? There's only one TRUE King (other than Bruce Campbell):

Thankyou. Thankyouverymuch. Seriously, though. Serperior was a perfect candidate for an Elvis adaption. He has a big collar, sideburns and cool hair. The only thing he was really missing was well...

... arms.

Wow your stuff incredible its so clean and sharp and creativity is top notch I might have missed it in your posts since I was distracted with your art but What program do you use and how long does it typically take to do a piece of art.
Most of these are done in openCanvas 4.5 Plus. I actually own a copy of openCanvas 5, but I'm too lazy to take the time to set up all my brushes and stuff again. I know, I'm lazy. Some of these drawings are done in openCanvas 1.1. The reason I'll use 1.1 sometimes is cause it lets me draw stuff online with other artists, or just let other people watch and chat while I draw. If you're interested in trying it, openCanvas 1.1 is free to download.

As far as how long it takes to do these little drawings, I'd say like 2-3 hours. For bigger ones, I'll take anywhere from 5-15 hours.

Nick come to bobbys Saturday, another STD happening, I'll throw gas money and a rockstar in if you do.

Also it only takes him so long cuz he shades, highlights then shades the highlights, takes him like 5 mins otherwise cuz he's boss like that.

Also nick lemme get a Snorlax as batman.

Oglemi

Borf
is a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
hahahahaha HHS you're such a boss

love the Goldmember Victreebel and Elvis Serperior

Hope you stick around for a while!

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
A True King Serperior? There's only one TRUE King (other than Bruce Campbell):

Thankyou. Thankyouverymuch. Seriously, though. Serperior was a perfect candidate for an Elvis adaption. He has a big collar, sideburns and cool hair. The only thing he was really missing was well...

... arms.
This is absolutely fantastic. Especially the lighting, the microphone looks totes sweet.

Wow really so quickly wow that's damn incredible well you've heard it a thousand times your stuff, this thread and all the stuff your doing is freaking amazing keep it up xD

shnen

שוני
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
ooh requests!
Can I have a belly-dancing medicham or alternatively medicham being an Indian God? These are apparently the origins of medicham lol so choose whichever you want to do!

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Your art is amazing! Any way you could whip me up a Zweilous? I would love it in 150 x 200 (avatar size), less than 48k if possible!!! Thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)