The New World (Jones115 and Metalex's Trade Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heyho, I need:
Kyogre
(OT: Marlin - ID: 64213)
IV's: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Catch Location: Embedded Tower
Non-Redistributable
Available level 50 UT
Notes:

I can give you something from my trade threat on an other Pokemon Site http://forum.pokefans.net/wifi-tauschbasar/topic59322.html If you doesn´t want to look on other pages i can give you a list by private message of course. Pls PM me ^_^
Hello, Sorry but I did not see anything that caught my eye :(, Will have an update shortly :)

I have the exact Tornadus you want, and the Venosaur you want as well, but its caught in a Dream Ball :( Same with the Shiny Landorus, although its Naive (which is better than Timid on him) and he was caught in a Repeat Ball, which still looks cool xD but the Tornadus was caught in a Master Ball :P Id trade all 3 of them for:

Slowbro★
(OT: Metalex - ID: 49409)
IV's: 31 | 18 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Hatch Location: Wellspring Cave
Non-Redistributable
Available level 1 UT
Notes:

Sharpedo★
IV's: 31 | 30 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 30 Hidden Power Fire 70
Hatch Location: Undella Bay
Egg Moves: Hydro Pump - Thrash
Non-Redistributable
Available level 1 UT
Notes:

Donphan
Hatch Location: Safari Zone
Egg Moves: Ice Shard - Seed Bomb - Endeavor - Stealth Rock
Non-Redistributable
Available level 1 UT
Notes:

UT ones if possible :) If youre interested at all PLEASE PM me :) I can give you all the info on my Pokemon you need

hi i need help with finding out my sid , if i traded u one of my pokes could you check my sid for me, in return i can rng anything in 4th/5th gen in exchange for your help

I have the exact Tornadus you want, and the Venosaur you want as well, but its caught in a Dream Ball :( Same with the Shiny Landorus, although its Naive (which is better than Timid on him) and he was caught in a Repeat Ball, which still looks cool xD but the Tornadus was caught in a Master Ball :P Id trade all 3 of them for:

Slowbro★
IV's: 31 | 18 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Hatch Location: Wellspring Cave
Non-Redistributable
Available level 1 UT
Notes:

Sharpedo★
IV's: 31 | 30 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 30 Hidden Power Fire 70
Hatch Location: Undella Bay
Egg Moves: Hydro Pump - Thrash
Non-Redistributable
Available level 1 UT
Notes:

Donphan
Hatch Location: Safari Zone
Egg Moves: Ice Shard - Seed Bomb - Endeavor - Stealth Rock
Non-Redistributable
Available level 1 UT
Notes:

UT ones if possible :) If youre interested at all PLEASE PM me :) I can give you all the info on my Pokemon you need
Sorry but I do not PM since I want all my trade talk on either my thread or through VM's. And I already have the 3 Pokemon you just offered but I want Venusaur in a nest ball only and Landorus timid for a reason. Thanks though for the offer. If you can get me a few things then I would be more than happy to trade those 3 for you.

hey metalex can you ev train dfor me please?
No sorry, I just do not have any time to EV train for people right now :(

hi i need help with finding out my sid , if i traded u one of my pokes could you check my sid for me, in return i can rng anything in 4th/5th gen in exchange for your help
Why don't you ask in here instead?...

Simple Questions/Requests

Yes I do if I can get it uncapped and traded on a 4th gen game. :), But I need to trade before Tuesday since I won't have Wi-Fi for a few weeks.
actually mine has a spread of 31/31/30/28/31/31. would that be alright? it's a gabite ut by the way, do you still want me to nickname it uncapped "Garchomp" for you?

Cereza

Tastes Like Candy
hey darling!

There's one Pokemon on your list of wants that's considered hacked as the event was never released.

Arceus
Nature: Timid | Modest | Jolly | Adamant | Impish | Careful | Calm | Bold
Ability: Multitype
IVs: 30+/30+/30+/30+/30+/31
Name must be uncapped

On other news, I have a BCC Scizor and Kritketune; let me know if you want them :D

actually mine has a spread of 31/31/30/28/31/31. would that be alright? it's a gabite ut by the way, do you still want me to nickname it uncapped "Garchomp" for you?
Yes please! =), Was there anything particular you wanted for it? Are you able to clone? I currently do not have access to an AR.

hey darling!

There's one Pokemon on your list of wants that's considered hacked as the event was never released.

Arceus
Nature: Timid | Modest | Jolly | Adamant | Impish | Careful | Calm | Bold
Ability: Multitype
IVs: 30+/30+/30+/30+/30+/31
Name must be uncapped

On other news, I have a BCC Scizor and Kritketune; let me know if you want them :D
I am fully aware of that. There is people that have used the Azure Flute code and RNGed the Arceus and traded them on Smogon. But yes I still really want those BCC mons if you can uncapp them and traded them on Gen 4, What would you like for them?

Cereza

Tastes Like Candy
I am fully aware of that. There is people that have used the Azure Flute code and RNGed the Arceus and traded them on Smogon. But yes I still really want those BCC mons if you can uncapp them and traded them on Gen 4, What would you like for them?
They can't trade it though. I can name and trade them in gen 4, indeed. I could trade next Monday if you are available.

Yes please! =), Was there anything particular you wanted for it? Are you able to clone? I currently do not have access to an AR.
Yes, i have it cloned on gen 4 :). May I trade it for:

Victini
(OT: Movie14 - ID: 12031)
Gender: Genderless - Ability: Victory Star - Nature: Adamant

IV's: 31 | 31 | 31 | 25 | 31 | 31
Event Moves: V-Create - Fusion Bolt - Fusion Flare - Searing Shot
Non-Redistributable
Available level 50 UT
Notes:
Comes from a Legit Wondercard

I missed that event. Would you agree if my pokemon would have semi-redis rights?

They can't trade it though. I can name and trade them in gen 4, indeed. I could trade next Monday if you are available.
I do not think I would be available...I lose my Wi-Fi on Tuesday and might not have it for awhile.

Yes, i have it cloned on gen 4 :). May I trade it for:

Victini
(OT: Movie14 - ID: 12031)
Gender: Genderless - Ability: Victory Star - Nature: Adamant

IV's: 31 | 31 | 31 | 25 | 31 | 31
Event Moves: V-Create - Fusion Bolt - Fusion Flare - Searing Shot
Non-Redistributable
Available level 50 UT
Notes:

I missed that event. Would you agree if my pokemon would have semi-redis rights?
Sure, I will trade it for Garchomp regardless of rights. I do not need them to agree to the trade :)

Cmt for the Shiny Espeon (dream world)!
Umm who are you referring too? Lol 2 people run this trade thread and I am sure Jones115 has a Espeon like that. If you mean me are you able to trade on gen 4 and uncap the names?

18. ***

SCIZOR (SHINY)
ABUSED BY THE RNG!
Nickname:GutsMan V3 (resemblance ?)| Ability:Technician | OT:ERIC!!! (me)
Nature: Careful | Gender: Male
Hatched: December 12, 2020| Hatch Location: Solaceon Town
IV's: 31/31/31/14/31/31
Hidden Power: n/a
--------------------------------
Availabity:
1) EV trained at level 50
EV's: 252 HP/ 24 ATT/ 70 DEF/ 164 SPDEF | Moveset: Roost | Bullet Punch | U-Turn | Brick Break
Item: Leftovers
2) Untrained at level 1
Special egg moves: Swords Dance, X-Scissor
------------------------------
Redistributable?
-No

I was referring to yours;
Shiny Espeon Timid | Female | Magic Bounce IV's: 31/30/30/30/30/30 Hidden Power Fighting 70 Hatch Location: Dream Yard Wish - Curse - Stored Power - Yawn Untouched at level 1

I can trade via Gen 4 if you want. My FC is on the first page of my trade thread. Let me know when you can trade,

Edit could I get the Espeon nicknamed?

I was referring to yours;
Shiny Espeon Timid | Female | Magic Bounce IV's: 31/30/30/30/30/30 Hidden Power Fighting 70 Hatch Location: Dream Yard Wish - Curse - Stored Power - Yawn Untouched at level 1

I can trade via Gen 4 if you want. My FC is on the first page of my trade thread. Let me know when you can trade,

Edit could I get the Espeon nicknamed?
I can trade if you can clone for me :P, I do not have my AR right now, Would I be able to get 2 copies of Scizor with there names uncapped? (SCIZOR to Scizor) I would like to keep one on gen 4 incase I need to teach some other 4th gen TM/tutor moves. And yeah I can name it for you! :)

I can definitely nick name them if you want. Just double checking, this is all going to happen in 4th Gen then we'll trade fifth Gen right? I'd like the Espeon named KilLeR.

Update!

I have been very busy the past few weeks but I am very excited about this update, I managed to complete my first Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness soft reset run and I have quite a bunch of new Pokemon up for trade! I am most excited about my Togepi which its Hustle ability changed to Serence Grace on Togekiss!! Once I can Pal Park the rest of my XD stuff I will also update them onto my thread with confirmed IVs.
I will most likely do another short run on XD again before/if ever the RNG gets cracked on it on a Gamecube since I want to get better versions on a few of these resets but they will do for myself for now, These Pokemon are nicknameable but come uncapped by default. Expect more 3rd gen RNG projects in the near future since I can now access my Pokemon FR and LG carts to trade Pokemon over to Emerald.

Togekiss
(OT: Marlin - ID: 65200)
IV's:
30 | 15-16 | 31 | 31 | 20 | 28
Moves: Tri Attack - Follow Me - AncientPower - Helping Hand
Non-Redistributable

Available level 25 UT

Lunatone
IV's:
31 | 18 | 10 | 31 | 31 | 30 Hidden Power Electric 70
Moves: Baton Pass - Earth Power - Stealth Rock - Ancientpower
Non-Redistributable

Available level 25 UT

Rapidash
IV's:
21 | 26 | 16 | 31 | 1 | 31
Moves: Baton Pass - Heat Wave - Megahorn - Agility
Non-Redistributable

Available level 40 UT

Lugia
IV's:
29 | 13 | 29 | 19 | 25 | 22
Moves: Feather Dance - Psycho Boost - Roost - Icy Wind
Non-Redistributable

Available level 50 UT

Electivire
IV's:
14 | 21 | 27 | 23 | 3 | 30
Moves: Follow Me - Cross Chop - Ice Punch - Thunderbolt
Non-Redistributable

Available level 43 UT

Salamence
IV's:
16 | 20 | 14 | 31 | 19 | 28
Moves: Dragon Dance - Refresh - Roost - Outrage
Non-Redistributable

Available level 51 EV Trained
252 Speed / 252 Attack / 6 SpA

I have this if you want, didn't add to my thread yet. I used a rebattle code for it and it's still UT, so if you want I can give it.

Tornadus
IVs: 31/30/30/31/31/31 Hidden Power Ice 70 - Naive

Zari

What impossible odds?
is a Contributor Alumnus
Heya Metalex, in response to your CMT, here are the mons that I found in your thread:

Poliwrath

Hatch Location: Whirl Islands
Egg Moves: Encore - Sleep Talk
Non-Redistributable

Available level 1 UT
Notes:

Muk
IV's:
31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Hatch Location: Goldenrod Tunnel
Egg Moves: Curse - Shadow Sneak
Non-Redistributable
Available level 1 UT
Notes:

I'd like them on gen4 if possible, and, seeing as I only found two mons that I liked, pick two out of the four you requested please (I don't care which). If you could tell me which two you want most we can trade once the weekend (read: friday after 5pm my time) rolls around :)

Shiny Slowbro
Bold | Male | Regenerator
IV's: 31/18/31/31/31/31
Untouched at level 1
Hatched at Wellspring Cave

Could you trade me this by any chance? PM me when you see this comment.

@Metalex I had one credit to spend in your store from quite a while ago. It's no longer listed in your thread (I don't blame you, since I was inactive). But If I can redeem it now, I'd like:

Zekrom
(OT: SPR2012 - ID: 03102)
IV's:
Event Moves: Haze - Outrage - Bolt Strike - Fusion Bolt
Non-Redistributable
Available level 100 UT
Notes:

Sorry for taking awhile to respond to these, New format will be up soon though, Cant trade for about 2 weeks so you can still post a CMT but we wont be able to trade for awhile.

I have this if you want, didn't add to my thread yet. I used a rebattle code for it and it's still UT, so if you want I can give it.

Tornadus
IVs: 31/30/30/31/31/31 Hidden Power Ice 70 - Naive
I need to update my wants since I got that from Jones115 but thank you for the offer! :)

Heya Metalex, in response to your CMT, here are the mons that I found in your thread:

Poliwrath

Hatch Location: Whirl Islands
Egg Moves: Encore - Sleep Talk
Non-Redistributable

Available level 1 UT
Notes:

Muk
IV's:
Hatch Location: Goldenrod Tunnel
Egg Moves: Curse - Shadow Sneak
Non-Redistributable
Available level 1 UT
Notes:

I'd like them on gen4 if possible, and, seeing as I only found two mons that I liked, pick two out of the four you requested please (I don't care which). If you could tell me which two you want most we can trade once the weekend (read: friday after 5pm my time) rolls around :)
Sent you a VM :)

Shiny Slowbro
Bold | Male | Regenerator
IV's: 31/18/31/31/31/31
Untouched at level 1
Hatched at Wellspring Cave

Could you trade me this by any chance? PM me when you see this comment.
Sorry but I do not discuss trades in PMs, But yeah I can trade it but I am not trading it away for free you can either offer something or post a link to a trade thread if you have one.

@Metalex I had one credit to spend in your store from quite a while ago. It's no longer listed in your thread (I don't blame you, since I was inactive). But If I can redeem it now, I'd like:

Zekrom
(OT: SPR2012 - ID: 03102)
IV's:
Event Moves: Haze - Outrage - Bolt Strike - Fusion Bolt
Non-Redistributable
Available level 100 UT
Notes:
Yeah you can redeem the credit on that but I won`t be able to trade it to you for about 2 weeks since I am on vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)