Tattle Taler's Paradise (Wi-Fi Battles Blacklist as of May 1st, 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
disconnection report

i want to report SunnyG for disconnecting on me he disconnected just for getting 2 par hax in a row

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Wow, a significant majority of the past page has proven that the average poster here lacks the skills of a 13-year-old with the ability to read and report in accordance with the rules. Don't be so quick to pin blame on others and jump to conclusions (gyarados bites his own tail). Also a quick reminder that many dreamworld pokemon are now legit as well as many move tutors now available in black 2 / white 2.

Wow, a significant majority of the past page has proven that the average poster here lacks the skills of a 13-year-old with the ability to read and report in accordance with the rules. Don't be so quick to pin blame on others and jump to conclusions (gyarados bites his own tail). Also a quick reminder that many dreamworld pokemon are now legit as well as many move tutors now available in black 2 / white 2.
Its pathetic how lazy people are getting now. Even the person below you made an improper report.

Also, when are you updating strategy guides with the new dream world abilities? I want to make sure I know which ones are released so I can play on RNGing them.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Its pathetic how lazy people are getting now. Even the person below you made an improper report.

Also, when are you updating strategy guides with the new dream world abilities? I want to make sure I know which ones are released so I can play on RNGing them.
Dreamworld pokemon list (incomplete):
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3454925

B2W2 Move Tutors:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3468390

Strategy guides are in the process of being updated and since this is a transitional period before we get up to speed with Black 2 White 2 let's suffice to say the until we are finished confirming things that we cannot enforce dreamworld and move tutor rules here.

Dreamworld pokemon list (incomplete):
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3454925

B2W2 Move Tutors:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3468390

Strategy guides are in the process of being updated and since this is a transitional period before we get up to speed with Black 2 White 2 let's suffice to say the until we are finished confirming things that we cannot enforce dreamworld and move tutor rules here.
Thanks. Ill refer to that thread next time I see an ability Im unsure of.

By the way, a Giga Drain Venusaur with Chlorophyll is now possible with the BW2 tutors. Is it a legal combination now?

This noob named zoroark d/ced on me in the battle finder. he keeps denying that and he thnks that I d/ced. So if you can plz put him on this list. he diserves it so much.

Hello, I would like to report the user MintyGreen for disconnecting during out battle and for using legal hacks without informing me before the battle. I was sweeping his entire team with my Dragonite. Right before I killed his Skarmory, he quit. My webpage messed up in a way that his text would not appear in the chat box so this time I dont have a chat log for you. I checked his profile and it said he was offline.

His FC is: 4427 4894 6214

Its so unfortunate that I have the name of another disconnecter. This time it was thatjuankid. Just like the battle before, I was sweeping his team extremely fast. He disconnected from the chat when he had 2 Pokemon left and disconnected from the battle as soon as he sent in his last Pokemon, making it clearly obvious that this was an intentional disconnect. As usual, I check their profile to see if they're online and he is not. Here is the chat log:

<thatjuankid> sup
<FailAtGTA> Hey Im going in
<thatjuankid> allright ima go in
<FailAtGTA> Ill host
<thatjuankid> ok
<thatjuankid> you in?
<FailAtGTA> Yeah
<FailAtGTA> I have the match set up for us
<thatjuankid> ok
<FailAtGTA> I see you in the room but it says you're battling someone
<thatjuankid> no im right in front of you
<FailAtGTA> Launcher off
<thatjuankid> my bad
<FailAtGTA> Its ok
<FailAtGTA> Hopefully you pick the lead Im thinking you will pick :)
<FailAtGTA> Mines obvious
<thatjuankid> lol we'll see
<FailAtGTA> Blissey isnt a lead :/
<thatjuankid> for me it is:D
<FailAtGTA> Dont see how but ok I guess
<FailAtGTA> Did you disconnect? :/
<thatjuankid> ??
<FailAtGTA> My screen went blue
<thatjuankid> no i didnt, redo?
<FailAtGTA> Yeah Im back in
<thatjuankid> allright, idk it could have been me. hopefully it wont happen again.
<FailAtGTA> Im thinking it was you due to what your character was apparently doing earlier
<FailAtGTA> Try moving closer to your router
<FailAtGTA> I switched my lead :)
<FailAtGTA> Id rather be a little unpredictable
<thatjuankid> i thought we would do everything over but ok
<FailAtGTA> Oh
<FailAtGTA> I never use the same play style in a rematch
<FailAtGTA> Ill just set up my sun now
<thatjuankid> ok
<FailAtGTA> That crit definately mattered :/
<thatjuankid> yuhh
<FailAtGTA> I love accuratly predicting switches :P
Your opponent disconnected.

His FC is: 1979 5862 7412

Username: cakescakescakey

Opponent's FC: 1120 0511 2350 (BW)

Slowly gained advantage in match and I was in winning position then a sudden d/c. =/

No reply from other player, and he d/c from chat all after 5 minutes of no reply. Wasted time basically.

Its unfortunate that I have to keep coming back here... This time Id like to report TheEpicFly for disconnecting during our battle. I dont have a proper chat log because my chat glitched, once again. It was obviously an intentional disconnect because he was down to his last Pokemon (Tyranitar) and he knew I still had my scarfed Infernape with Close Combat. His sand team was beat by a sun team. Here is the part of the chat log before it messed up:

<TheEpicFly> hi
<FailAtGTA> Hey
<FailAtGTA> Im switching teams so Ill be a second
<TheEpicFly> k
<FailAtGTA> Going in
<TheEpicFly> k
<FailAtGTA> Ill hos
<FailAtGTA> host*
<TheEpicFly> ok i'm going in too
<FailAtGTA> Looks like Im at the disadvantage here

His FC is: 0819 5351 7245

I checked his profile and it appears someone else was mad at him. Make me believe even more that it was purely intentional. Like always, they're offline after the incident.

For the first time, Im not reporting someone for disconnecting. This time Im reporting someone for using illegal hacks. Theres a site called Pokegts that is used to download Pokemon, change their IVs, EVs, nature, ability, and moveset, but not their nickname. The user, sniper92, used this site prior to the battle to receive the Pokemon he is using in the battle. How can I tell? The names are a dead giveaway as they're always in capitals and 5th gen Pokemon will always have a Japanese name. He left the chat sometime early on in the battle. I cant post on his wall for some reason and I have a new battle request for him but he will not join.

His FC is: 5114 9725 1726

Battle Info

Branny00vs easyfame

Your FC: 3268 1200 6385 (BW)
Opponent's FC: 4986 1231 8084 (BW) <------ easyfame's fc
Ruleset: bw ou!

I have the name of a d/cer. easyfame was playing against me when I brought in an AcroBAT Gliscor. I set up a substitute when he switched. I then used acrobatics,
killing a very low-health Skarm. I then kept on having Sand Veil-related hax, so he eventually d/c. easyfame's profile is here: http://www.smogon.com/forums//member.php?u=147060

Here was our chat:
easyfame> hi
<Branny00> hi
<Branny00> this is my first time, so, don't call me a noob or anything please.
<easyfame> ok
<easyfame> do you know the rules and stuff?
<Branny00> yeah, been competitive battling w/ friends for a while
<Branny00> but not on smogon
<Branny00> when are you usually on for battles?
<Branny00> man, i forgot
<Branny00> d/c!

I found him looking for a battle afterwards, here was our conversation:
<Branny00> why you d/c?
<easyfame> network
<Branny00> man, with all those hax too...
Your opponent disconnected.

Hello, its unfortunate that I need to return here often. This time lilirving23 disconnected. I was setting up a perfect sweep and he noticed that and disconnected. I one-hit his Regirock with a physical move. Right when his Regirock fainted, I got the infamous blue screen. He tried to blame it on me and promptly left the chat. I accidently backspaced on the page so I lost the chat log but I typed his friend code into Notepad before our battle, just incase.

His FC is: 5286 6882 7916

EDIT: I just met someone in the battle finder who was battling him and got disconnected on too. This is the third offense that Im aware of.

I would like to report XNightmareX for disconnecting on a battle. I switched in my Agility Metagross in on his Flygon's Outrage and I set up an Agility on him. I was pretty much set to sweep the rest of his team, but he disconnected when his last Pokemon was Gyarados and he was in a no win situation since my Metagross would have taken him out with a Thunderpunch. It was a shame he DC'd. It was a good and fun battle too. :(

EDIT: FC: 4127 1111 0205

I'd like to report bibi80 for disconnecting towards the end of the battle when they knew they were losing in BWOU.

Dracomaster

I was about to win my battle against him with Heracross, sweeping his remainder team and suddenly D/C me when I was about to win.

SAVINGRACE, hacker (255/255/255/255/255/255 pokes)

MrRex, disconnecter

EDIT: those requiring me to write an essay on these two and why they deserve to be banned with proof etc, please note that you will be billed at my hourly rate of $150/hour. do you really want me to do this? let me know if so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)