Not open for further replies.
in response to your CMT i like
OT:Jake
timid
Ivs: 30/15/30/31/31/31
Evs: 4hp/252 sp.att/ 252spd
Moves: Under construction
Fully Redis. From PKM.File

Interested in your banner services. I can RNG the Venipede for the banner + a credit in my thread (Worth a Pokemon or a Gen 5 breeding project). Let me know

Interested in your banner services. I can RNG the Venipede for the banner + a credit in my thread (Worth a Pokemon or a Gen 5 breeding project). Let me know
I'll be very glad to do business with you. :)

But before we start I like to ask you a few questions first, if you don't mind.

How long have you been a member on smogon?

And could you tell me about your reputation as a smogoner so I'll know if you're trustworthy? (for example: doing business with other players, doing requests, helping other smogoners, and rng projects you've done.)

I'll be very glad to do business with you. :)

But before we start I like to ask you a few questions first, if you don't mind.

How long have you been a member on smogon?

And could you tell me about your reputation as a smogoner so I'll know if you're trustworthy? (for example: doing business with other players, doing requests, helping other smogoners, and rng projects you've done.)
Member 1-2 years, active a few months.

Havent had a bad word yet and my trades are documented in my trade thread, link in my sig.

As for RNGing I do, its all 100% retail, and I have RNGed every single pokemon in my trade thread =)

You have some examples of banners youve done?

Member 1-2 years, active a few months.

Havent had a bad word yet and my trades are documented in my trade thread, link in my sig.

As for RNGing I do, its all 100% retail, and I have RNGed every single pokemon in my trade thread =)

You have some examples of banners youve done?

I only have one example.

I've done this one for cereza. I've only changed the blue and white part of the title for her as she requested. I was able to learn how to do stuff like this because I go to an art school called the art institute to learn about animation, photoshop, and other kinds of things that associate with media arts and animation. :)

EDIT: I even done some other art pieces in photoshop, just like i did with this banner.

I guess for the banners ill just give you some guidelines and let you decide what looks best.

1. I am partial to the colors green and black.

2. On the first one, have my forum name Kryzite in a prominent position. You can leave the second one devoid of text or just put "Pokemon" somewhere on it. whatever works.

3. Pokemon models I like: Shiny Moltres, Non Shiny Alteria, Shiny Latios, and Shiny Skarmory. If you can fit those in, go for it.

4. The first one is the first thing people will see in my thread, and the second is just to announce that these are my pokemon.

Do whatever you think looks good, Im not that picky.

Edit to avoid double post:

http://www.pokecheck.org/?screenshot=2096647&la

Finished it this morning.

I guess for the banners ill just give you some guidelines and let you decide what looks best.

1. I am partial to the colors green and black.

2. On the first one, have my forum name Kryzite in a prominent position. You can leave the second one devoid of text or just put "Pokemon" somewhere on it. whatever works.

3. Pokemon models I like: Shiny Moltres, Non Shiny Alteria, Shiny Latios, and Shiny Skarmory. If you can fit those in, go for it.

4. The first one is the first thing people will see in my thread, and the second is just to announce that these are my pokemon.

Do whatever you think looks good, Im not that picky.

Edit to avoid double post:

http://www.pokecheck.org/?screenshot=2096647&la

Finished it this morning.
Ummm.... do you mind fixing the link for me, please? Because I clicked on it and it won't show me the Screenshot that you're trying to show me.

EDIT: Also, Could you show me some references for your desired banners? I'm usually good at understanding things visually and from domenstrations. Because my grammar skills are usually kinda poor and it's been my weakness since I was in my old schools. -_-

Fixed link:

http://imgur.com/8cSRl

I do not really have any references, was hoping you could just use some loose preferences to make something.

Okay, Well lets see if I can get this whole thing straight.

1.) You're saying that you would like the banners to be in color green and black.

2.) You want your first banner to say "Kryzite's Pokemon".

3.) You want me to put the Pokemon models (Shiny Moltres, Non-shiny Alteria, Shiny Latios, and Shiny Skarmory) on your frist banner.

4.) And the second banner is just to announce the pokemon are yours.

I know this might be an irrelevant question, But what do you mean by "Prominent Position" and "devoid of text"?

Also, what title do you want me to put on your second banner and what would you like me to put on it (character or something else)?

Okay, Well lets see if I can get this whole thing straight.

1.) You're saying that you would like the banners to be in color green and black.

2.) You want your first banner to say "Kryzite's Pokemon".

3.) You want me to put the Pokemon models (Shiny Moltres, Non-shiny Alteria, Shiny Latios, and Shiny Skarmory) on your frist banner.

4.) And the second banner is just to announce the pokemon are yours.

I know this might be an irrelevant question, But what do you mean by "Prominent Position" and "devoid of text"?

Also, what title do you want me to put on your second banner and what would you like me to put on it (character or something else)?
You can split the character models that I like between the two banners, thats fine.

You can split the character models that I like between the two banners, thats fine.
okay but.. what do you mean by "Prominent Position" and "devoid of text"?

And what title do you want me to put on your second banner?

And did you mean models as in "Sprites" or "Drawings/Pictures"?

EDIT:

Sorry for the late response btw.

@antar - can you CMT for those three arceus (Impish, Jolly, and Adamant), please?
Diabolico, for the Impish and Adamant, do you want Impact's or do you want my "Antarceus"?

Arceus / Nick: "ARCEUS" / (See Below)
Available UT, Lv. 100
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: Roar of Time; Spacial Rend; Shadow Force
EVs:
Fully Redistributable; TRU Arceus (hacked Wondercard); Flashcart RTS used; Met 3/3/2021;
Available in the following natures: Adamant / Brave / Calm / Careful / Hasty / Impish / Modest / Rash / Relaxed / Sassy / Timid
I'm making these available freely (limit one per person) as a public service (just make sure to list it in your thread as "Antar's Arceus" (or, if you'd like, Antarceus :p),
since no trade thread I've found is currently offering some of these natures (specifically Modest).​
They're both full redis. The only difference is that you get one "Antarceus" for free.

Also, I have the Groudon and Altaria you have in your wish list:

Groudon / Nick: "Gondwana" / Impish
Available UT, Lv. 50
IVs: 31/31/31/17/31/31
Egg moves: Stealth Rock
EVs: 252/4/254/0/0/0
Master Ball; Met 11/6/2065 (Embedded Tower)

Altaria / Nick: "Yeats" / Male / Calm
Available egg, UT, Lv. 50
IVs: 31/7/31/31/31/31
EVs: 252/0/4/0/254/0
Hatched Violet City
In any case, if all you want are the three Arceii, and you're fine with two of them being my "Antarceii" then all I want in exchange is your Shiny Articuno and Shiny Moltres.

My availability for trading is rather limited: currently Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays between 10am and 3pm Eastern US time. Hope that works for you.

Anyway, please reply via PM/VM.

I am interested in this pokemon, see what you need in my market
UUWarrior's Minun

OT:Jake
timid
Ivs: 30/15/30/31/31/31
Evs: 4hp/252 sp.att/ 252spd
Moves: Under construction
Fully Redis. From PKM.File

@Diabolico i don't think this suicune on my thread is your suicune.you see my suicune's OT is Bell but yours is Diabolico!althought if you prove in any way that this is your suicune i will appriciate give you credits

#245 SuicuneGender:Genderless
Nature:Bold| Ability:Pressure| HP:Electric 70
IV's:31/31/31/30/31/31| EV's:252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Moves:Calm mind/Sleep Talk/Rest/Surf | Egg Moves:-
OT:Bell| ID No.:11257
Fully-Redis

@Diabolico i don't think this suicune on my thread is your suicune.you see my suicune's OT is Bell but yours is Diabolico!althought if you prove in any way that this is your suicune i will appriciate give you credits

#245 SuicuneGender:Genderless
Nature:Bold| Ability:Pressure| HP:Electric 70
IV's:31/31/31/30/31/31| EV's:252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Moves:Calm mind/Sleep Talk/Rest/Surf | Egg Moves:-
OT:Bell| ID No.:11257
Fully-Redis
I'm telling you the truth. The name Bell was the name of one of my game player's OT on my Heartgold and Soulsilver games.

If you want me to proof it to you, look right on these links:

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3306090
(look at Exploits's list of pokemon on the johto section of this thread and find the suicune with the name bell in it's OT and you'll see that my name (Diabolico) is right beside it's name)

I even had it right here on the list of pokemon that I've rng'd except I forgot to put the ots in their info

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3333545&postcount=43

If this isn't enough to proof it, then ask Loukas, Babismanias, Giorgos, and the other smogoners about it. I'm absolutely positive that they will tell you that I'm the one who rng'd that suicune.

I'm telling you the truth. The name Bell was the name of one of my game player's OT on my Heartgold and Soulsilver games.

If you want me to proof it to you, look right on these links:

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3306090
(look at Exploits's list of pokemon on the johto section of this thread and find the suicune with the name bell in it's OT and you'll see that my name (Diabolico) is right beside it's name)

I even had it right here on the list of pokemon that I've rng'd except I forgot to put the ots in their info

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3333545&postcount=43

If this isn't enough to proof it, then ask Loukas, Babismanias, Giorgos, and the other smogoners about it. I'm absolutely positive that they will tell you that I'm the one who rng'd that suicune.
ok then i have no problems to give you credits althought i found it strange to ask for credits now, after 1.5 years i got it on my thread

ok then i have no problems to give you credits althought i found it strange to ask for credits now, after 1.5 years i got it on my thread
I thought it was pretty obvious since alot of players have got it from me already.

Diabolico, for the Impish and Adamant, do you want Impact's or do you want my "Antarceus"?

They're both full redis. The only difference is that you get one "Antarceus" for free.

Also, I have the Groudon and Altaria you have in your wish list:

In any case, if all you want are the three Arceii, and you're fine with two of them being my "Antarceii" then all I want in exchange is your Shiny Articuno and Shiny Moltres.

My availability for trading is rather limited: currently Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays between 10am and 3pm Eastern US time. Hope that works for you.

Anyway, please reply via PM/VM.
I already have those two pokemon, I just forgot to update my thread. lol

And I think I'll take the two arceii that belong to Impact. Also I think I'm probably gonna have to put our deal on pending trade for right now until I'm able to buy enough time to come on smogon. It's probably gonna take me some time until I get myself in a position to trade and finish my deals with the others, and if I'm not, try getting ahold of me on thanksgiving or christmas. If that's okay with you the others.

Which reminds me.

@Everyone - hello my friends, I'm sinerely sorry for the delay and the inconvience. I haven't forgotten about our trades and I am trying as hard as I can to get on smogon so I can finish our trades, but I have no idea when I'm able to get things done so I can finish our deals, If I'm not able to come back on time to finish our trades, I'll have to request to postpone our trades and put it on pending until I'm able to come to smogon. If you can't get to trade with me right now, try getting ahold of me during thanksgiving or christmas.

Sincerely,
Diabolico

@shiny mew2
cmt for

Darmanitan
(ID - Alex - 61657) (Male)(OT)

Nature: Jolly Ability: Sheer Force
Hidden Power: Dark 70 Location: Route 3 Daote : Februar, 26. 2011
IVs: 31 HP | 31 Atk | 31 Def |31 SpA | 31 SpD | 31 Spe
Avaiable as UT Level 1

@diabolico cmt for

Elemt's Shiny Tornadus (Jolly) (Fully Redis)
Ability: Prankster
IV's: 31/31/31/x/31/31
EV's: UT
(Cloned from the AR device)

@shiny mew2
cmt for

Darmanitan
(ID - Alex - 61657) (Male)(OT)

Nature: Jolly Ability: Sheer Force
Hidden Power: Dark 70 Location: Route 3 Daote : Februar, 26. 2011
IVs: 31 HP | 31 Atk | 31 Def |31 SpA | 31 SpD | 31 Spe
Avaiable as UT Level 1

@diabolico cmt for

Elemt's Shiny Tornadus (Jolly) (Fully Redis)
Ability: Prankster
IV's: 31/31/31/x/31/31
EV's: UT
(Cloned from the AR device)

@Scheiner - There's nothing on your thread that I need. Sorry. :(

@Everyone - Hey Guys, I've got some good news and I've got some bad news.

The Good News is I managed to get access to the wifi so I should be able to trade and finish my pending trades with people on smogon.

But the bad news is I have a different schedule for my next quarter starting tomorrow. Because I won't be able to have free time on saturday like I normally do. :( And I can only try to be available on smogon on Mondays, Fridays, and possibly sunday. :(

I do have some free time on wednesdays (After noon and Morning) and Saturday night because I'm going to very busy on those days so there's no telling when I can be available to play pokemon on smogon during this quarter. So We'll have to wait and see how busy it's going to be for me in this quarter. :(

EDIT:
In the mean time, I have alot of catching up to do.

CMT for this Wynaut in a Dive Ball:
Gothic Togekiss's Wynaut (Bold) (Non-redis)
IV's: 31/x/31/31/31/31

I am also interested in getting semi-redis rights to your Shiny Hidden Power Ice 30/X/30/31/31/31 Gengar and Raikou. I have many redistributables in my thread that might interest you. PM me. I'd also like to get semi-redis of Bold 31/31/31/30/31/31 HP Electric Suicune and 30/X/30/31/31/31 HP Ice Zapdos, if you like five of my resets. Also, sorry for bumping this thread if I wasn't suppose to but I saw you post on someone else's thread.

CMT for this Wynaut in a Dive Ball:
Gothic Togekiss's Wynaut (Bold) (Non-redis)
IV's: 31/x/31/31/31/31

I am also interested in getting semi-redis rights to your Shiny Hidden Power Ice 30/X/30/31/31/31 Gengar and Raikou. I have many redistributables in my thread that might interest you. PM me. I'd also like to get semi-redis of Bold 31/31/31/30/31/31 HP Electric Suicune and 30/X/30/31/31/31 HP Ice Zapdos, if you like five of my resets. Also, sorry for bumping this thread if I wasn't suppose to but I saw you post on someone else's thread.
Something tells me that you're a huge fan of pokemon. :)

Before I trade with you, I like to ask you something. If you don't mind.

Do you know how to rng abuse pokemon on the 4th and 5th gen?

Something tells me that you're a huge fan of pokemon. :)

Before I trade with you, I like to ask you something. If you don't mind.

Do you know how to rng abuse pokemon on the 4th and 5th gen?
>_<"

I learned how to RNG abuse on fourth gen, for shinies; bred a flawless Shiny Charizard before RNG abuse was possible for IVs, then my computer broke down and I got an old mac book that can't run Mac Os X or what ever it's called. So my current laptop can't run the tools needed for RNG abuse...

I want to buy a new laptop so I can start RNG abusing when X and Y come out, but at the moment, I'm in college and broke. I have no job, I'm living with my mom at the age of 23 (Oh god, I'm so pathetic) and I have to come up with $3000 for foundation electrical by February.

That being said, I don't really need to learn RNG abuse yet. I have everything I could ever want from third, fourth and fifth gen. I have 31/X/31/30/31/31 Bold and Timid Shiny HP Electric 70 Suicunes in Dive Balls, 31/X/30/31/31/31 HP ice 70 Timid Zapdos, 31/X/31/30/31/31 HP Grass 70 Timid Zapdos, 31/30/02/31/31/31 HP Ice 70 Hasty Counter Gengar, 31/X/30/31/31/31 HP ice 70 Timid Gengar, 31/X/31/30/31/30 Timid HP Fire Gengar, 31/X/30/31/31/31 HP ice 70 Timid Shiny Raikou, 31/X/31/30/31/31 HP Grass 70 Timid Shiny Raikou and hundreds of other RNG abused monsters.

I just want your RNG abuses because they are semi-redistributable so I can trade them to my in real life friends with out feeling like a scam artist. But if I had a new enough laptop to run the RNG reporter, I would RNG abuse my own stuff, but enough people like the XD resets I did before the RNG was broken that I got everything I could ever need.

If I learned RNG abuse for fifth Gen, I wouldn't even RNG anything. I have everything I need. I don't have a wynaut though and my friends don't have teams strong enough to beat mine because I don't have enough pokemon to give them. :toast:

>_<"

I learned how to RNG abuse on fourth gen, for shinies; bred a flawless Shiny Charizard before RNG abuse was possible for IVs, then my computer broke down and I got an old mac book that can't run Mac Os X or what ever it's called. So my current laptop can't run the tools needed for RNG abuse...

I want to buy a new laptop so I can start RNG abusing when X and Y come out, but at the moment, I'm in college and broke. I have no job, I'm living with my mom at the age of 23 (Oh god, I'm so pathetic) and I have to come up with $3000 for foundation electrical by February.

That being said, I don't really need to learn RNG abuse yet. I have everything I could ever want from third, fourth and fifth gen. I have 31/X/31/30/31/31 Bold and Timid Shiny HP Electric 70 Suicunes in Dive Balls, 31/X/30/31/31/31 HP ice 70 Timid Zapdos, 31/X/31/30/31/31 HP Grass 70 Timid Zapdos, 31/30/02/31/31/31 HP Ice 70 Hasty Counter Gengar, 31/X/30/31/31/31 HP ice 70 Timid Gengar, 31/X/31/30/31/30 Timid HP Fire Gengar, 31/X/30/31/31/31 HP ice 70 Timid Shiny Raikou, 31/X/31/30/31/31 HP Grass 70 Timid Shiny Raikou and hundreds of other RNG abused monsters.

I just want your RNG abuses because they are semi-redistributable so I can trade them to my in real life friends with out feeling like a scam artist. But if I had a new enough laptop to run the RNG reporter, I would RNG abuse my own stuff, but enough people like the XD resets I did before the RNG was broken that I got everything I could ever need.

If I learned RNG abuse for fifth Gen, I wouldn't even RNG anything. I have everything I need. I don't have a wynaut though and my friends don't have teams strong enough to beat mine because I don't have enough pokemon to give them. :toast:
Hmmm... I suppose I could give them to you for credit points just this once seeing how much trouble you going through.

I'm also going to see if I can make an upadate on my wanted list, so that way if you or anyone see anything that I want. But right now since I am at school.

I can't trade today so I should be available on Saturday. If that's alright with you. :)

Hmmm... I suppose I could give them to you for credit points just this once seeing how much trouble you going through.

I'm also going to see if I can make an upadate on my wanted list, so that way if you or anyone see anything that I want. But right now since I am at school.

I can't trade today so I should be available on Saturday. If that's alright with you. :)
Saturday works for me, but I can't sell credits to my thread. Chances are I wont update with anything new for some time, if ever and if you don't like what I already have, then I'll just hit the road. It's all good. But do check my thread; most people generally want one - five of these:

Togekiss Timid 29/23/31/15/27/28 Serene Grace, Tri Attack, Hidden Power Ice 64. (50% ability change chance and mine stayed Serene Grace. I kept it just for the IVs. I was shocked when I found the Hidden Power, Serene Grace Tri Attack wins. 40% chance of status is awesome) Not Redistributable

Electabuzz Hasty 25/26/17/26/30/30 Cross Chop, Follow Me, Ice Punch, Thunderbolt, Premier Ball

Lunatone Modest 26/16/29/30/22/29 Baton Pass Ultra Ball

Dragonite Calm 31/15/26/26/23/20 Heal Bell, Dive Ball

Zapdos Bold 18/1/30/23/15/31 Extra Sensory, Baton Pass, Metal Sound and Heat Wave tutor. Hidden Power Ice [68]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)