Shiny Hatcher Community Database (Read the last post!, Join #shinyvalue for all your SV needs)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Reposting:

THE SPREADSHEET IS SET TO PRIVATE FOR THE TIME BEING SO WE CAN EDIT IT, STOP ASKING FOR ACCESS / WHEN IT WILL BE SET TO PUBLIC. THANK YOU.

Sorry for the unclear post just now.
Two consoles
FC 2208-5577-6583 SV 2514
FC 0473-7813-7616 SV 2045
Thank you:)
Communication via smogon:)

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Yes, it's unavailable at the moment. Hopefully it'll be public again sometime soon.

how do I join the #shinyvalue chat? it says I need a registered nick to join the channel?

I just installed instacheck and would like to find out my TSV asap, if anyones available

SV: 815
0061-0865-2848
EST

I've tried to get my hotspot working, and it doesn't. My 3ds recognizes the accesspoint, but it cannot connect. The only option for the shared connection is "wireless network connection" Is there supposed to be something different/how do I fix this? (Thankfully my friend helped me get myID with this but alas I cannot operate the hotspot properly with the 3ds not connecting properly.)

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
SV: 815
0061-0865-2848
EST

I've tried to get my hotspot working, and it doesn't. My 3ds recognizes the accesspoint, but it cannot connect. The only option for the shared connection is "wireless network connection" Is there supposed to be something different/how do I fix this? (Thankfully my friend helped me get myID with this but alas I cannot operate the hotspot properly with the 3ds not connecting properly.)
3DS Name: K-Lee
IGN: Beetle K-Lee
FC: 4012-4584-1628 (Pokemon Y)
Trainer SV: 3683
Timezone: EST
Preferred Contact: Smogon
added both of you.

Hello! Just created an account here so I could ask for some help trying this out, as I have a mac, is it still possible for me to participate with some assistance of someone else?

Ying

2014 April Friendly Winner
3DS name: Ying
Ingame name: Ying
Friend Code: 5343-8924-3211
Trainer Shiny Value: 1083
Preferred contact: Smogon or skype: xyingjunx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)