Other Silly Things You've Seen On The OU Ladder: V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I was just messing around with a new alt with a scrub team, and I ran into a blizzard Dragonite.
Fancy seing you here. I mean special dragonite isn't that bad, but blizzard is just plain stupid. Especially when the only way to make it reliable is hail which kind of screws up the whole multi scale thing.

Anyway, I recently found foul play honchkrow. It wasn't the worst idea ever, but the guy was running moxie and scarf. I'm pretty sure it was Max attack and everything too. When confronted, he was completely unaware of the fact that it used the opponents attack stat, but he said that it worked fine for him and decided he would keep it. To this day, I would guess that honchkrow is still out there, wishing it were a mandibuzz with leftovers.

I don't see how the latter two sets are stupid, as I run both of them. Banded Infernape's Fire Punch with the Iron Fist boost makes it a more than viable alternative, and I'll only use a Recoil move if I can't get anything else. Slowbro loves Fire Blast thanks to its ability to hit Ferrothorn, who laughs at Slowbro otherwise.
At least, I should say it was a lead Infernape, with Focus Sash.

...I fucking love Thundurus. In all honesty, the stupid Paralysis is what made the match a sweep for Thundurus, and maybe to a lesser extent, Thunder Wave on the Thundurus. That, or BoltBeam+Focus Blast is just that good.
I love how Nasty Plot Thundurus can setup on Blissey.

+3 252 SpA Life Orb Thundurus Focus Blast vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Blissey: 634-749 (88.7 - 104.9%) -- 31.3% chance to OHKO
+4 252 SpA Life Orb Thundurus Focus Blast vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Blissey: 762-897 (106.7 - 125.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO

I love how Nasty Plot Thundurus can setup on Blissey.

+3 252 SpA Life Orb Thundurus Focus Blast vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Blissey: 634-749 (88.7 - 104.9%) -- 31.3% chance to OHKO
+4 252 SpA Life Orb Thundurus Focus Blast vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Blissey: 762-897 (106.7 - 125.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO
It's a real good thing that Blissey doesn't get Roar, because it would have shut you down otherwise.

Fancy seing you here. I mean special dragonite isn't that bad, but blizzard is just plain stupid. Especially when the only way to make it reliable is hail which kind of screws up the whole multi scale thing.

Anyway, I recently found foul play honchkrow. It wasn't the worst idea ever, but the guy was running moxie and scarf. I'm pretty sure it was Max attack and everything too. When confronted, he was completely unaware of the fact that it used the opponents attack stat, but he said that it worked fine for him and decided he would keep it. To this day, I would guess that honchkrow is still out there, wishing it were a mandibuzz with leftovers.
Speaking of Honchkrow, my friend runs a Super Luck + Scope Lens Honchkrow with a moveset of Fly, Drill Peck, Night Slash, and Sucker Punch. It actually kicked my ass brutally, despite the loust attacks.

DD weaknite with roost t-wave and...... Dragon rage. WHY. JUST WHY.
saw a rare metronome battle. Apparently, the random move caller felt suicidal with one of the players getting selfdestruct, explosion, and memento all in the same battle.
lapras in OU with safeguard, confuse ray, hydro pump and ice beam. It actually worked somehow.
a pretty legit team, if it wasn't for the fact that he was using eviolite gabite in OU

Speaking of Honchkrow, my friend runs a Super Luck + Scope Lens Honchkrow with a moveset of Fly, Drill Peck, Night Slash, and Sucker Punch. It actually kicked my ass brutally, despite the loust attacks.
I've been using that with absol with some good results. Super luck, scope lens, night slash/psycho cut/superpower/sucker punch. if you get the scope lens knocked off its dead weight which is a bummer.

Substitute drill peck with brave bird and fly with roost and that honchkrow be perfect. So many crits.

Deleted User [105998]

Banned deucer.
Revenge Staraptor
This: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-90415556
Poison Jab Bisharp- Steel/Poison coverage to OP look out fairies!

Turn 1
The opposing Gallade used Ice Punch!
A critical hit! It's super effective! Staraptor lost 67% of its health!
Staraptor used Revenge!
It's not very effective... The opposing Gallade lost 25% of its health!
Staraptor restored HP using its Leftovers!
Turn 2
The opposing Gallade's Quick Claw let it move first!
The opposing Gallade used Ice Punch!
It's super effective! Staraptor lost 39% of its health!
Staraptor fainted!

Arthur Valiente forfeited.

Turn 4
Donphan, come back!
Go! Darmanitan!
Pointed stones dug into Darmanitan!
The opposing Skarmory used Brave Bird!
Darmanitan lost 51% of its health!
The opposing Skarmory is damaged by recoil!
Darmanitan fainted!
The opposing Skarmory restored HP using its Leftovers!
Go! Dragonite!
Pointed stones dug into Dragonite!
Dragonite floats in the air with its Air Balloon!

Ummm i was testing out a team a month ago and then i vame across brock. The gym leader. HE had a monlogie and his pokemon were just a level 12geodude and a level 15 onix. He also gave me a tm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)