Battle Maison Discussion & Records

Thinking of running this team for Doubles, however I would like some advice before breeding it up
Scrafty @ Lum Berry
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Spd
- Fake Out
- Drain Punch
- Crunch
- Protect

Cresselia (F) @ Mental Herb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SDef / 252 HP / 4 Def
Sassy Nature
- Trick Room
- Helping Hand
- Light Screen
- Moonlight

Mawile @ Mawilite
Brave Nature
- Iron Head
- Play Rough
- Sucker Punch
- Protect

Clawitzer @ Life Orb
Ability: Mega Launcher
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Quiet Nature
- Surf
- Aura Sphere
- Ice Beam
- Protect

Basically set up TR and annihilate stuff with my sweepers. I only have Light Screen on Cresselia, because with two Intimidators there's really not much use for Protect. I plan on using either Aromatisse, Musharna or Cofagrigus as TR setters until I can get Cresselia

Thinking of running this team for Doubles, however I would like some advice before breeding it up
Scrafty @ Lum Berry
Brave Nature
- Fake Out
- Drain Punch
- Crunch
- Protect

Sassy Nature
- Trick Room
- Helping Hand
- Light Screen
- Moonlight

Mawile @ Mawilite
Brave Nature
- Iron Head
- Play Rough
- Sucker Punch
- Protect

Clawitzer @ Life Orb
Quiet Nature
- Surf
- Aura Sphere
- Ice Beam
- Protect

Basically set up TR and annihilate stuff with my sweepers. I only have Light Screen on Cresselia, because with two Intimidators there's really not much use for Protect. I plan on using either Aromatisse, Musharna or Cofagrigus as TR setters until I can get Cresselia
First off, you got Helping Hand on Cresselia. I hate you :P I have to use Safeguard due to my lack of Gen 5 games. (I got Cresselia from a friend) secondly. Why do you have Protect on everything? It seems a bit odd, Especialy on Scrafty (Ice Punch is going to save you against Togekiss, as well as other Flying types) Honesly, the only things I see wrong are Protect on everything besides Cresselia, and the EVs on Cresselia (I used her Doubles TR set from BW, besides the mentioned lack of Helping Hand).
Move change suggestions:
Scrafty: Protect for Ice Punch (again, really gonna save you against Flying types)
Cresselia: Light Screen for Psyshock (You WANT a attacking move. Mental Herb only works once)
Mawile: Protect for Fire Fang (Steel Types gonna wall ya otherwise)
Clawitzer: Err..... (I've never used Clawitzer, so....)
But these are only suggestions, great call on Cresselia tho (Did you copy me? Lol JK I copied SqueakySquirtle :P)

Scrafty @ Lum Berry
Brave Nature
- Fake Out
- Drain Punch
- Crunch
- Protect

Sassy Nature
- Trick Room
- Helping Hand
- Light Screen
- Moonlight

Mawile @ Mawilite
Brave Nature
- Iron Head
- Play Rough
- Sucker Punch
- Protect

Clawitzer @ Life Orb
Quiet Nature
- Surf
- Aura Sphere
- Ice Beam
- Protect

I haven't run a team like this, so I don't actually know if my thoughts about it are valid. But the first thing that comes to mind is that Scrafty and Cresselia will be sitting there, being insanely bulky, wasting your Trick Room turns. I know from using it that Scrafty, even with 252+, is really weak. Here are the Pokemon that accompany Trick Room leads of the top 10 doubles teams:
Aron, Smeargle (Lv. 1 Endeavor), Hariyama (Guts, Toxic Orb w/ Close Combat, Knock Off, and Fake Out)
Basically, they're all doing massive damage to opponents, and they all faint pretty fast in the process. In contrast, Scrafty will probably live for a couple of turns thanks to its bulk and Intimidate, but even with super-effective hits, it's probably only doing a little over 50% damage to opponents (unless they're Jynx or Houndoom or some other crap like that). By the time it faints, you'll probably only have one or two turns left of Trick Room. You can use High Jump Kick for more damage, and the misses will make Scrafty faint faster, but then you're fighting 3 vs. 4 and one of your Pokemon (Cresselia) can't do any real damage, so I'd advise against it.

If you don't want to use Aron, Smeargle, or Hariyama, one alternative that comes to mind is Marowak (lulz). It hits insanely hard, has Earthquake (that doesn't hit Cresselia/Telepathy Musharna), and should almost always faint before Cresselia does because it's so much less bulky than Cress is (meaning opponents will target it). A 252+ Marowak with Helping Hand and Earthquake will OHKO a neutral target with base HP/Def stats of 80/80 every time if they don't have defensive investment, and it will do so 75% of the time if they have 252 HP EVs. That said, you'll be relying on Rock Slide for Flying-types (which has a 44% chance to OHKO 252 HP/0 Def Braviary when used with Helping Hand, so it's not weak). Rock Head Double Edge is a pretty good option for single targets, though Knock Off or Fire Punch can work if you can transfer. Actually, I might try Marowak in Trick Room myself sometime; it sounds like it could be kind of cool. Of course, the downside is that, if Cresselia does faint, Marowak will be murdering your own Pokemon with Earthquake. It also isn't immune to status like Toxic Orb Hariyama is, and it doesn't hit nearly as hard as Hariyama's Guts-boosted Close Combat does against a single target:

252+ Atk Guts Hariyama Helping Hand Close Combat vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Shaymin: 457-538 (134 - 157.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ Atk Thick Club Marowak Helping Hand Double-Edge vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Shaymin: 310-365 (90.9 - 107%) -- 43.8% chance to OHKO (Earthquake does less against a neutral target)

I'm really skeptical about Mega Mawile (I hate 90% accuracy moves, especially when they're not Rock Slide), but apparently SqueakySquirtle made it work, so it's probably worth sticking with that. I doubt Protect on Mawile is Surf on Clawitzer doesn't sound like a great idea, though; your other Pokemon will have to spend a turn using Protect for you to use it, and I don't think it's strong enough to justify that. That's especially true given that Clawitzer is more frail than everything else you're using, meaning the opponent will be likely to target it with neutral moves. I'd probably use Water Pulse, since that way you can double-target a dangerous opponent (and Water Pulse does more damage to a single Pokemon than Surf because of Mega Launcher + the "spread damage reduction").

Clawitzer @ Life Orb
Quiet Nature
- Surf
- Aura Sphere
- Ice Beam
- Protect

Might want to use Muddy Water > Surf. You don't whack your allies in the process, i.e. it frees up the move slot of Protect on other pokes like M-Mawile.

After taking a short break from smogon, occasionally browsing this glorious forum I decided to take a run at the Battle maison. I've only taken doubles seriously so far and have been using my own take on a sand team. I feel like it is good( current and highest at 60) but I feel with how many close calls I have had I may need to make changes if I want to get into the hundreds
Godzilla (Tyranitar) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Sand Stream
Shiny: Yes
Adamant Nature
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Superpower
- Pursuit (Has not been worth it)
Stealth (Garchomp) @ Garchompite
Ability: Sand Veil
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 HP
Jolly Nature
- Dual Chop
- Outrage (never used it dual chop always seemed better)
- Fire Fang
- Earthquake
Eon (Gliscor) @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 184 Def / 252 HP / 72 Spd
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Ice Fang
- Protect
- Toxic
Earth (Excadrill) @ Life Orb
Ability: Sand Rush
Adamant Nature
- Iron Head
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Swords Dance

After taking a short break from smogon, occasionally browsing this glorious forum I decided to take a run at the Battle maison. I've only taken doubles seriously so far and have been using my own take on a sand team. I feel like it is good( current and highest at 60) but I feel with how many close calls I have had I may need to make changes if I want to get into the hundreds
Adamant Nature
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Superpower
Jolly Nature
- Dual Chop
- Fire Fang
- Earthquake
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Ice Fang
- Protect
- Toxic
Adamant Nature
- Iron Head
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Swords Dance
Why not throw Draco Meteor on your M-Garchomp? It has the stats to use it decently, regardless of EV investments. And yeah, scrap Pursuit on Tyranitar. AI rarely switches, so you aren't maximising its power.

I get why you would want to use Dual Chop, because I also hate Sturdy and Focus Sash. But that 10% miss rate is going to give you WAY more close calls than Sturdy and Sash will. I would replace it with Dragon Claw; it has the same base power and perfect accuracy, and that reliability is hugely important.

Draco Meteor is a possibility; its main target would be opposing Gliscor, who your team has a really hard time killing. That said, Gliscor isn't particularly strong or threatening, and Draco Meteor's damage output will be really disappointing if you don't invest in Special Attack. You could use Rock Slide instead, or you could stick with Outrage; there are some rare occasions where Outrage's insane power will prove useful, even if you can't select the attack target.

If you breed a Garchomp with a Hasty or Naive nature, Flamethrower will generally work better than Fire Fang even without SpAtk investment. Both moves OHKO Scizor and they both 2HKO (252 HP/252+ SpDef) Ferrothorn (but Flamethrower won't miss, doesn't inflict Iron Barbs damage, and doesn't become weaker if it uses Curse). They both only manage a 3HKO on Skarmory set 4 (which is 252 HP/252 SpDef Careful), but Flamethrower does slightly more damage. The only advantage of Fire Fang is that it has a better chance to OHKO Escavalier (87.5% chance for Fire Fang vs. 6.3% chance for Flamethrower), but I don't think it's worth the 5% miss rate on Fire Fang, particularly since Escavalier is so slow your other team members can finish it off.

Regarding Tyranitar, Stone Edge is an awful, awful move in the Battle Maison. Again, I get when you want to use it, but your odds of losing a match because of a Stone Edge miss increase with every battle. Rock Slide is a much better choice. Protect is a good choice over Pursuit, since it allows you to use Earthquake on Mega Garchomp. Plus, if your opponent has a Fighting-type, they'll typically use it to target Tyranitar, allowing you to Protect and give MegaChomp a chance to take out the Fighting-type. That's particularly useful when half of your team is weak to Fighting and you don't have any moves that are super-effective against Fighting. Superpower also lowers Tyranitar's defense, making the AI more likely to target it the next turn. That lets you a free turn with Protect.

Does Gliscor do much for you? Its attacks are incredibly weak, and many prime targets for Toxic (e.g. Curse users) have ChestoRest anyway. The Double Team Cresselia, Zapdos, and Tornadus sets are a pain, but I think you're still better off just attacking them. Sheer Force Landorus-I would be the perfect Pokemon to replace it, because a special attacker would really help you. I understand it can be hard to get a hold on one of those, though, so Latios is another option. You'll want something with a Ground immunity: other options are Hydreigon (probably with a Choice Scarf), a Rotom forme, Gengar (but it will hate not being able to run a Sash), or maybe Noivern. I realize that none of those fit with the Sand theme, but when the choice is between KOing opponents or sticking with your theme, getting KOs is generally more important.

yeah, "sorry":

View attachment 9568

my team again:

Haxorus (F) @ Lum Berry ** Battle Hax: Outrage/Earthquake/Substitute/Dragon Dance, Adamant, Mold Breaker, 108HP/252Atk/148Spe (165/218/110/71/90/136)
Scizor (M) @ Scizorite: Bullet Punch/Bug Bite/Swords Dance/Roost, Adamant, Technician, 244HP/252Atk/12Spe (176/222/160/76/120/97)
Suicune @ Leftovers ** Holy Water: Scald/Icy Wind/Calm Mind/Rest, Bold, Pressure, 196HP/252Def/60Spe (200/78/183/110/135/113)

i have never, ever used such a solid speed team in any game than Team Suizorus (lol). this team's combination of speed and synergy made it so that even if i were to lose, i would be able to get back up to 300 in just a few short days. that is absolute peace of mind, and it gave me unflappable confidence throughout this latest run. this may sound a bit cocky but with all my experience, both with this team and in general, i only raise an eyebrow to veteran teams. and that is only because of moltres flinching me genuinely 65%+ of the time (no exaggeration), landorus, tornadus, and generally not knowing which legendary i'm facing (if i knew what entei and terrakion set i was facing for sure then these battles would be trivial). i can't remember the last time i lost to a non-veteran, it's been that long.

i supposedly have a better team and this is my lone "disappointment"—not being able to say it was my super brainchild that took me this far. but Suizorus is basically like the girl next door who is basically flawless and grows on you more and more each day you get to spend time with her. yes, there's an even more beautiful woman in your life, on paper, and both know you have an open relationship, but the one who's far away is just...so far away. you don't get see her nearly as often, while Freckles McNextdoor does everything in her power to make you forget about that "perfect" girl, just by being herself.

i mean, i really want to talk about the "perfect" girl, but i feel that's so disrespectful to Suizorus considering Suizorus did everything for me. that makes me a bad person kind of, lol. to be fair i do also kind of feel like posting how this team does against all the different leads it's faced too...so i'll just post neither i guess (for now). i think Suizorus knows how much I love her so she doesn't care what i have to say about other women? yeah let's go with that

XD8G-WWWW-WWW5-Z97E: Battle 453, lead Scarf Pinsir finally uses Guillotine! fun
8FNG-WWWW-WWW5-Z97B: Battle 520, whod've thunk Arcanine would be so annoying
2M5G-WWWW-WWW5-Z976: Battle 539, Noivern is a bit of a jerk too
9M6G-WWWW-WWW5-Z96U: Battle 544, posterity

i'll battle/post more eventually i promise
Can you elaborate on why you're running Icy Wind over Ice beam?

Cool to see Haxorus get some play.

Last edited:
Threw together some speed tiers using the Maison Pokemon lists provided. Please post any mistakes I made so I can fix them.

Some clarification on reading it. "Espeon (1,2,4)" means Espeon set 1, Espeon set 2, Espeon set 4 all hold the given speed tier; "ALL Goodra" means Goodra 1, 2, 3 and 4 each have that same speed tier.

A red hash symbol ( # ) represents a Pokemon that holds a Choice Scarf; the speed tier given already has the Choice Scarf factored in. If the opponent loses the Choice Scarf (for example, by Knock Off or Trick), divide the speed tier by 1.5 and round down to get the new speed value.

A blue asterisk symbol ( * ) represents a Pokemon that holds an Iron Ball; the speed tier given already has the Iron Ball factored in. If the opponent loses the Iron Ball (for example, by Knock Off or Fling), multiply the speed tier given by 2 to get the new speed value.

[Updated 24 May 2014 to reflect the exact movesets and stat distributions as reflected by Team Rocket Elite and Kaphotics' document of Super Maison Pokemon. Formulae also fixed due to my own script rounding at the wrong places.]

[Updated 3 August 2014 to fix some small semantic/syntax errors - nothing numerical]

[Updated 29 September 2014 to add entries for Regigigas during Slow Start - thanks turskain]

[updated May 29th 2020 per https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/battle-maison-discussion-records.3492706/post-8463251]

300 - Aerodactyl 1 #
258 - Manectric 4 #
250 - Entei 3 #
240 - Terrakion 2 #
234 - Mr. Mime 1 #
231 - Garchomp 3 #
229 - Landorus 2 #
228 - Staraptor 2 #, Typhlosion 3 #
225 - Pinsir 4 #
220 - Darmanitan 4 #
216 - Accelgor (1,3,4)
211 - Charizard 3 #, Electrode (2,3,4), Heatran 4 #
201 - Skarmory 3 #
200 - Aerodactyl (2,3,4), ALL Crobat, ALL Jolteon
198 - Braviary 3 #
197 - Accelgor 2
195 - Talonflame (1,2,3)
194 - ALL Weavile
192 - Noivern 1
191 - Greninja (2,3)
189 - ALL Alakazam, Dugtrio (1,3,4), Sceptile (1,2,3)
187 - Hawlucha (1,4)
184 - Zebstrika (2,3,4)
183 - ALL Ambipom, ALL Floatzel, ALL Raikou, Starmie (1,3,4)
181 - Rampardos 3 #
179 - Thundurus (2,3,4), Tornadus (1,4)
178 - Archeops (1,3,4), Espeon (1,2,4), Froslass (1,3,4), ALL Gengar, Latias (2,3), Latios (2,3), Raichu (2,3,4), Talonflame 4, Tauros (2,3)
177 - Torterra 2 #, Durant (3,4)
176 - Cobalion (3,4), Infernape (1,3,4), Terrakion (1,3,4), Virizion (1,2,3)
175 - Noivern (2,3,4), Machamp 3 #
174 - Greninja 4
173 - Pyroar (1,2)
172 - ALL Cryogonal, Dugtrio 2, ALL Lopunny, Manectric 3, Mienshao (1,2,3), Mismagius (1,3), Rapidash (2,3,4), ALL Zoroark
171 - Delphox (1,3)
170 - Hawlucha 3
169 - Serperior 1, Garchomp (1,2,4)
168 - Landorus 3
167 - Flygon (1,2,3), Miltank (1,2,4), Ninetales (2,3,4), Salamence (3,4), Slaking (1,2,4), Staraptor (1,4), Starmie 2, Tentacruel (1,2), Typhlosion 2, Volcarona 2, Zapdos (1,3,4)
165 - Durant 1, Hydreigon (3,4), Serperior 4
163 - Haxorus (1,3,4)
162 - Archeops 2, Espeon 3, Froslass 2, Latias 4, Latios 4, Raichu 1, Tauros 1
161 - Arcanine (3,4), Darmanitan 1, Drapion (2,3), Durant 2, Electivire 4, Gliscor 4, Houndoom (2,3,4), Jynx 4, Leafeon 2
160 - Electrode 1
159 - Unfezant (2,3)
158 - Pyroar (3,4), Krookodile 4
157 - Manectric (1,2), Rapidash 1
156 - Delphox (2,4), Kangaskhan (2,3,4), Lilligant 1, Lucario (2,3), Moltres (3,4), Porygon-Z 4, Roserade 3
152 - Charizard (2,4), Entei 1, Flygon 4, Ninetales 1, Staraptor 3, Typhlosion (1,4), Volcarona 1
150 - Articuno 3, Heracross (3,4), Hydreigon 1, Sawk 3, Suicune 4
149 - Infernape 2, Skuntank 3
148 - Magmortar (3,4)
147 - Arcanine (1,2), Electivire 3, Gliscor 1, Houndoom 1, Jynx (2,3), Leafeon 1, Yanmega (3,4)
146 - Gyarados 3
145 - Altaria 3, Chandelure 2, Drifblim 3, Gallade (1,2,4), Gardevoir (1,2,3), Medicham (2,3), Togekiss 3, Venusaur 3
142 - Greninja 1, Kangaskhan 1, ALL Klinklang, Lucario 1, Moltres (1,2), Mr. Mime 4, Porygon-Z (1,2), Roserade 2
141 - Charizard 1, Salamence 2
140 - Sceptile 4
139 - Absol (3,4), Hydreigon 2
138 - Hawlucha 2, Haxorus 2, Seismitoad (3,4)
137 - Articuno 4, Heracross 2, Mismagius 2, Nidoking (3,4), Pinsir (1,2), Sawk (1,2,4), ALL Toxicroak
136 - Electivire (1,2), Skuntank (1,2), Zebstrika 1
135 - Magmortar 2
134 - Bisharp 3, Breloom (2,3), Metagross 1, Skarmory 1
133 - Gyarados 2, Serperior 3
132 - Altaria 2, Blaziken (3,4), Braviary (2,4), Dragonite (2,4), Drifblim (2,4), Exploud 4, Gardevoir 4, Mandibuzz (1,2), Medicham (1,4), Shiftry 2, Togekiss 4
131 - Lucario 4, Thundurus 1, Tornadus (2,3)
130 - Feraligatr 4, Latias 1, Latios 1, Tauros 4
128 - Emboar 4, Cobalion 1, Virizion 4
126 - Kingdra (1,3,4), Lilligant 4
125 - Mienshao 4, Mismagius 4
124 - Slurpuff 4, Tyranitar (2,3), Unfezant 1
123 - Tyrantrum 4, Wailord 2
122 - Clawitzer 3, Dewgong 2, Gyarados 1, Ludicolo 4, Politoed 1, Skarmory 2, Victreebel (2,3,4)
121 - Blaziken (1,2), Chandelure 1, Landorus (1,4), Mamoswine 1, Scrafty 2
120 - Barbaracle 1, Entei (2,4), Gogoat 4, Miltank 3, Regigigas (1,3,4) after Slow Start, Salamence 1, Slaking 3, Tentacruel (3,4), Volcarona (3,4), Zapdos 2
119 - Lanturn 1, Feraligatr 2, Serperior 2
117 - Ursaring 2
115 - Cobalion 2, Darmanitan 2, Drapion (1,4), Gliscor (2,3), Jynx 1, Leafeon (3,4), Yanmega (1,2)
113 - Unfezant 4
112 - Beartic 4, Krookodile (1,2,3), Regirock 4, Registeel 2
111 - Clawitzer 4
110 - Lilligant (2,3), Mr. Mime 3, Porygon-Z 3, Rampardos 2, Roserade (1,4)
108 - ALL Excadrill, Regigigas 2 after Slow Start
106 - Armaldo 2, Golem 3, Marowak (3,4)
105 - Articuno (1,2), Cresselia (1,2,3), Kingdra 2, Nidoking 1, Pinsir 3, Suicune (1,2,3)
104 - Gourgeist (1,3,4)
103 - Magmortar 1, Darmanitan 3
102 - Tangrowth 2, Vileplume (1,4)
101 - Gyarados 4, Milotic (1,3,4)
100 - Altaria (1,4), Braviary 1, Chandelure (3,4), Dragonite (1,3), Drifblim 1, Gallade 3, ALL Goodra, Mamoswine (3,4), Mandibuzz (3,4), ALL Meganium, Regice 2, Shiftry (3,4), Togekiss 1, Venusaur (1,4)
99 - Mr. Mime 2, Poliwrath 2, ALL Vanilluxe
98 - Blastoise (3,4), Feraligatr (1,3)
97 - Golem 2, Granbull (3,4), Heatran (1,2,3)
96 - Exeggutor 1, Nidoqueen (2,3,4)
95 - Absol (1,2), ALL Claydol, Florges (3,4), Gothitelle 1
94 - Seismitoad 1, Heracross 1, Nidoking 2
93 - Skuntank 4
92 - Slurpuff (1,3), Rhyperior 2
91 - Tyrantrum (2,3), Honchkrow (3,4)
90 - Bisharp (1,2,4), Breloom 4, Dewgong (1,3,4), Ludicolo (1,2,3), ALL Luxray, Mamoswine 2, Metagross (3,4), Milotic 2, Politoed (3,4), Poliwrath (1,3,4), Samurott (1,3,4), Skarmory 4, Togekiss 2, Venusaur 2
88 - Barbaracle (2,3,4), Blastoise (1,2), Exploud (1,2,3), Gogoat 1
87 - Lanturn (2,3,4)
86 - Nidoqueen 1
85 - Emboar (1,3), Flareon (1,2,4), Florges (1,2), ALL Glaceon, Gothitelle (2,3,4), Scizor (2,4), ALL Umbreon, Vaporeon (2,3,4), ALL Walrein
84 - ALL Chesnaught, Carracosta (3,4)
82 - Slurpuff 2
81 - Breloom 1, Honchkrow (1,2), Metagross 2, Politoed 2, Samurott 2, Tyrantrum 1, Victreebel 1
80 - Abomasnow (1,2), Empoleon (1,2,4), Lapras (2,3,4), Magnezone (1,3,4), ALL Porygon2, Swampert (2,3,4), ALL Sylveon, Wailord (3,4), ALL Weezing, ALL Whiscash
79 - Clawitzer (1,2), Gogoat (2,3)
78 - ALL Aurorus, Scrafty (1,3,4)
77 - Lickilicky 1
76 - Emboar 2, Flareon 3, Scizor (1,3), Torterra (1,3,4), Trevenant (1,2,3), Vaporeon 1
75 - Ampharos (1,3), ALL Blissey, Bouffalant (1,3,4), Exeggutor 3, Golurk (1,3), Machamp 4, Ursaring (1,3,4)
72 - Abomasnow (3,4), Empoleon 3, Lapras 1, Magnezone 2, Swampert 1, Tyranitar 4, Wailord 1
70 - Aggron (1,3), Beartic (2,3), Carbink (1,2), Donphan (2,4), Eelektross (2,4), Hariyama (2,4), Lickilicky (2,3,4), Muk (2,4), Rampardos (1,4), Regice (1,3,4), Regirock (1,2,3), Registeel (1,3,4), Tangrowth (1,3,4), Vileplume (2,3)
68 - ALL Druddigon
67 - Ampharos (2,4), Bouffalant 2, Exeggutor (2,4), Golurk 2, Hippowdon (1,2,3), Machamp (1,2)
65 - Armaldo (3,4), Conkeldurr (1,3), Dusknoir 1, Golem 1, Granbull 2, Marowak 1, Throh (1,3)
63 - Aggron (2,4), Beartic 1, Carbink 4, Cradily 1, Donphan (1,3), Eelektross (1,3), Hariyama (1,3), Muk (1,3)
60 - Forretress (1,2,4), Hippowdon 4, ALL Probopass, Rhyperior 3, Vespiquen 3, Regigigas (1,3,4) during Slow Start
59 - Gastrodon (1,2,4)
58 - Armaldo 1, Dusknoir (3,4), Granbull 1, Throh (2,4)
56 - Cradily (2,3,4)
55 - Quagsire (1,3,4), Spiritomb (1,3,4)
54 - Rhyperior (1,4), Vespiquen (1,2,4), Regigigas 2 during Slow Start
53 - Bronzong (1,3), Gastrodon 3
52 - Gourgeist 2 *, Carracosta (1,2)
50 - Bastiodon (1,2,3), Cofagrigus 4, Reuniclus 1, Slowbro (1,2,3), Slowking (1,2,3), Snorlax (1,3,4), Steelix (1,2)
49 - Aromatisse (1,2,3), Musharna (1,2,3), Spiritomb 2
48 - Avalugg (2,3)
47 - Bronzong (2,4), Cresselia 4 *
45 - Bastiodon 4, Cofagrigus (1,2,3), Gigalith (1,2,3), Reuniclus (2,3,4), Shiftry 1 *, Slowbro 4, Slowking 4, Snorlax 2, Steelix 3
44 - Aromatisse 4, Musharna 4
43 - Avalugg 1
42 - Seismitoad 2 *
40 - Escavalier (2,4), Ferrothorn (1,2), Gigalith 4, Tyranitar 1 *
36 - Escavalier (1,3), Ferrothorn (3,4)
34 - Trevenant 4 *
33 - Golurk 4 *
31 - Carbink 3 *
29 - Conkeldurr (2 *,4 *), Dusknoir 2 *, Golem 4 *, Marowak 2 *
27 - Quagsire 2 *, Forretress 3 *
25 - Shuckle (1,2)
22 - Shuckle (3,4), Steelix 4 *
21 - Avalugg 4 *

Last edited by a moderator:
i think i found a new epic pokemon for maison singles.. lets see how far i can come then i will post asap, got motivated now that iam out of the top 10 again xdd

my streak got to 115! heres my team! and proof: video # ZB5G-WWWW-WWW5-RD6J

Dragonite @ lum berry

Adamant - 31/31/31/x/31/31

Multiscale- 252 Att, 252 Speed, 6 HP

Earthquake

Dragon Dance

Outrage

Fire Punch

this girl was beast enough to sweep about half of the teams i faced. fantastic lead because it can sweep after just 1 DD.

Scizor (Mega) @ Scizorite

Technician- 252 HP, 252 Att, 6 SpD

Swords Dance

Bullet Punch

X-Scissor

Brick Break

my switch in for stuff that wanted to KO Dragonite with ice moves. also capable of sweeping entire teams after 1 Swords Dance. My favorite pokemon in the world and it again proved itself worthy of that title in this run.

Milotic @ Leftovers

Bold - 31/x/31/31/31/31

Marvel Scale- 252 HP, 252 Def, 6 SpD

Scald

Toxic

Recover

Ice Beam

The tank of the team and she was fantastic! she took ice moves aimed at Dragonite and she took Fire moves aimed at scizor. She would pull through a lot of bad situations by just using toxic and out-stalling the opponent. i may use surf or hydro pump instead of scald next time though because sometimes i just needed her to hit harder.

i got pretty unlucky on battle 116. i think i can do better after i tweak i little! this team exceeded my expectations and i think 115 is pretty good for my first competitive team and the first run through.

my streak got to 115! heres my team! and proof: video # ZB5G-WWWW-WWW5-RD6J

Dragonite @ lum berry

Multiscale- 252 Att, 252 Speed, 6 HP

Earthquake

Dragon Dance

Outrage

Fire Punch

this girl was beast enough to sweep about half of the teams i faced. fantastic lead because it can sweep after just 1 DD.

Scizor (Mega) @ Scizorite

Technician- 252 HP, 252 Att, 6 SpD

Swords Dance

Bullet Punch

X-Scissor

Brick Break

my switch in for stuff that wanted to KO Dragonite with ice moves. also capable of sweeping entire teams after 1 Swords Dance. My favorite pokemon in the world and it again proved itself worthy of that title in this run.

Milotic @ Leftovers

Bold - 31/x/31/31/31/31

Marvel Scale- 252 HP, 252 Def, 6 SpD

Scald

Toxic

Recover

Ice Beam

The tank of the team and she was fantastic! she took ice moves aimed at Dragonite and she took Fire moves aimed at scizor. She would pull through a lot of bad situations by just using toxic and out-stalling the opponent. i may use surf or hydro pump instead of scald next time though because sometimes i just needed her to hit harder.

i got pretty unlucky on battle 116. i think i can do better after i tweak i little! this team exceeded my expectations and i think 115 is pretty good for my first competitive team and the first run through.
Good first try! Try having rematches against the AI you lost against using the mock battle function in the Vs. Recorder; I think you can learn a lot about how to play this team more effectively and be more strategic with your moves.

I found the following to be a good team but not made it to 100 wins yet:

CharY timid/modest
Fireblast
Solar Beam
dragon pulse
Sleep Talk

Scrafty Jolly -moxie - leftovers
Knock off
Drain punch
Ice Punch
dragon dance

This lead pairing can do some real damage. Usually mega evolve right away and use fire/solar if its grass/water opposition.

scrafty runs dragon dance, hope chary can OHKO and then nect turn scrafty uses knock offon an opponent orwwhatever is super effective. EQ doesn't scratch either. Neither does ice.

Then I run:

Nidoking Timid shiny hustle life orb
Earth Power
flamethrower
icebeam
sludgebomb

this guy comes in and unleashes EP or whatever needed with his awesome coverage and stab. Especially if opponent is throwing rock moves.

Salamence - naive - Moxie - lumberry
Outrage
dragon dance
fireblast
Stone edge

alternatively use chlorophyll bulbasaur for nidoking to scoop up the benefits of lingering sunlight to sweep.

I found the following to be a good team but not made it to 100 wins yet:

CharY timid/modest
Fireblast
Solar Beam
dragon pulse
Sleep Talk

Scrafty Jolly -moxie - leftovers
Knock off
Drain punch
Ice Punch
dragon dance

This lead pairing can do some real damage. Usually mega evolve right away and use fire/solar if its grass/water opposition.

scrafty runs dragon dance, hope chary can OHKO and then nect turn scrafty uses knock offon an opponent orwwhatever is super effective. EQ doesn't scratch either. Neither does ice.

Then I run:

Nidoking Timid shiny hustle life orb
Earth Power
flamethrower
icebeam
sludgebomb

this guy comes in and unleashes EP or whatever needed with his awesome coverage and stab. Especially if opponent is throwing rock moves.

Salamence - naive - Moxie - lumberry
Outrage
dragon dance
fireblast
Stone edge

alternatively use chlorophyll bulbasaur for nidoking to scoop up the benefits of lingering sunlight to sweep.
I have higlighted the points I would suggest improving (Ya don't have to do them, just think about it)
Sleep Talk on Megazard Y
O.o I know Charizard hasn't got THAT good of a movepool, but Sleep Talk? What about Earthquake to hit Rock types hard? (Yes it hits your ally, but you have a Dragon/Flying type.)
Knock Off on Scrafty
Crunch has 15 more BP and for a lead, you need as much power as possible. Scrafty doesn't have the kind of Attack where you can sacrifice a bit of power (DDance eats a turn and leaves him vulnerable to Fairy types) But Knock Off knocks off items. If you're just going for STAB, Crunch is by far the better option.

Nidoking and Salamance
hooh boy, here we go. These two, WANT replacing. Replace Nidoking with Greninja (Higher SpecAtt, Protean gives STAB to all moves, outspeeds most of the Maison)
I'd recommend

Greninja @ Life Orb
252SpecAtt/252Speed/4Hp Timid Protean
Grass Knot
Ice Beam
Dark Pulse
Scald (You WANT accuracy. Hydro Miss ain't gonna cut it, especially in the sun) Now I realize that you will miss the STAB on Fairy types. BUT the next suggestion should fix that...

As for Salamance.... Just replace him with Dragonite. Moxie is cool and all, but it won't help if he's OHKOd by EVERY ICE TYPE EVER (It WILL happen, I used a Gachomp before Dnite, it's a vast improvement)
I'd recommend

Dragonite @ Weakness Policy (SD ans NP when hit by a super effective attack)
252Att/252Speed/4HP Adamant Multiscale (Lets you live a Ice Beam to the face)
Outrage (Might want to use Dragon Claw for Doubles)
Fire Punch
Earthquake
Dragon Dance

Of course this team does lose SOME synergy, but it's just a few suggestions, feel free to ignore me if you want! (^_^)b
(Mind you, I only made it to 86 on Singles DX)

I have higlighted the points I would suggest improving (Ya don't have to do them, just think about it)
Sleep Talk on Megazard Y
O.o I know Charizard hasn't got THAT good of a movepool, but Sleep Talk? What about Earthquake to hit Rock types hard? (Yes it hits your ally, but you have a Dragon/Flying type.)
Knock Off on Scrafty
Crunch has 15 more BP and for a lead, you need as much power as possible. Scrafty doesn't have the kind of Attack where you can sacrifice a bit of power (DDance eats a turn and leaves him vulnerable to Fairy types) But Knock Off knocks off items. If you're just going for STAB, Crunch is by far the better option.

Nidoking and Salamance
hooh boy, here we go. These two, WANT replacing. Replace Nidoking with Greninja (Higher SpecAtt, Protean gives STAB to all moves, outspeeds most of the Maison)
I'd recommend

Greninja @ Life Orb
252SpecAtt/252Speed/4Hp Timid Protean
Grass Knot
Ice Beam
Dark Pulse
Scald (You WANT accuracy. Hydro Miss ain't gonna cut it, especially in the sun) Now I realize that you will miss the STAB on Fairy types. BUT the next suggestion should fix that...

As for Salamance.... Just replace him with Dragonite. Moxie is cool and all, but it won't help if he's OHKOd by EVERY ICE TYPE EVER (It WILL happen, I used a Gachomp before Dnite, it's a vast improvement)
I'd recommend

Dragonite @ Weakness Policy (SD ans NP when hit by a super effective attack)
252Att/252Speed/4HP Adamant Multiscale (Lets you live a Ice Beam to the face)
Outrage (Might want to use Dragon Claw for Doubles)
Fire Punch
Earthquake
Dragon Dance

Of course this team does lose SOME synergy, but it's just a few suggestions, feel free to ignore me if you want! (^_^)b
(Mind you, I only made it to 86 on Singles DX)

Hi thanks for the shout.

Yes Sleep talk. Let's just say li got upset with Brespore and constant sleep attacks. The one chance I had to use it my chary woke up on the same move. <Mad>

I really like knock off. Especially if the opposing foe isn't getting OHKO ftom crunch either. I can clear that left overs off so the enemy isn't healing every other turn it protects.

Annoying sash works and then gets knocked off though. Yes dazzling gleam is killer here:/

Why do I use bagomence? Well salamence is my favourite pokemon of them all. But quite right anything carrying icy wind is going to nailhim. I just hope CharY already dealt with ice threat with fireblast.

Nidoking is pretty cool and poison has a resurgence. Nothing much resists earth power/ poison or ice beam. I hate froakie so I'd be up for swapping him but not for greninjad. sometimes I rotate with venusaur but i'm open to options here.

Knock Off doubles in base power if it Knocks Off an item; on the first hit, it will almost always be stronger than Crunch.

Sleep is pretty rare in the Maison. You're usually better off just targeting the opponent who might use a sleep move with attacks, so it faints before it can try. Protect would let Scrafty attack. You can also run Fake Out on Scrafty to hinder opponents who would use sleep moves. Protect on MegaZard would work well.

Don't use Chlorophyll Venusaur. It completely relies on Growth to even have decent power on any of its moves and its coverage isn't very good. Plus, it will just faint on the turn you try to set up Growth.

You use WAY too many moves that can miss. You'll never get to 100 wins if you're relying on crap like Stone Edge and Fire Blast on a regular basis. MegaZard Y's Flamethrower is insanely powerful; it will usually get the job done when you want it to. Fire Blast also has less of an advantage over Flamethrower than it did last gen (20 this gen compared to 25 last gen). It's not perfect, but if you find you're regularly relying on the extra power of Fire Blast, that will cause you to lose at some point (because it misses).

Generally, I don't find "Dragon Dance and hope the opponent is OHKO'd by my other Pokemon" a very reliable strategy. They have two Pokemon to attack you with; if both of them have dangerous moves (i.e. anything that KOs Scrafty, such as a Fairy move, Brave Bird, Close Combat, + Rock Slide on the other Pokemon), you just lost a Pokemon for no reason. That's particularly true with fast users of Rock-type moves (Terrakion, Aerodactyl, Archeops). You can switch MegaZard for Nidoking on the Rock Slide, but you're not necessarily any better off like that, particularly if the opponent KOs Scrafty. That fact that you can't choose Outrage's target only weakens your backup Pokemon.

I'm also pretty skeptical of Salamence in Doubles. Its strengths for Doubles include Intimidate, good coverage, good power, and non-terrible bulk. Its weaknesses include 1) the fact that it has a surprisingly hard time getting OHKOs on anything given that its best moves have significant drawbacks in doubles (with Outrage you can't choose the target; Earthquake is weakened because it's a spread move and it can hit your partner) 2) it's weak to Rock Slide and 4x weak to Ice, and 3) it's outsped by Garchomp and the Lati twins. With your use of it, you're relying on it getting a turn to use Dragon Dance. And while it becomes pretty awesome if it can do so (because it actually has the power to get KOs and can continue boosting with Moxie), that relies on your opponent not being able to take it out in one hit. They have two Pokemon, so it's not that rare they'll be able to do so.

Speed is a big problem for your team in two ways. Your Pokemon are all decently fast, but none of them have higher than 100 base speed, so you're going to get into trouble against Veterans; Raikou, Lati@s, the genies, and the musketeers can all outspeed and do huge damage before you can react. They're also sitting ducks in Trick Room, and you don't have the speed or the power to reliably KO potential Trick Room setters before they can use the move, because you rely on Dragon Dance for power. Scrafty's Knock Off won't be strong enough to do so against bulky targets, and if you double-target, the AI's other Pokemon is free to attack (which is bad if it's Rampardos or Marowak, for instance).

Adamant Nature
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Superpower
Jolly Nature
- Dual Chop
- Fire Fang
- Earthquake
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Ice Fang
- Protect
- Toxic
Adamant Nature
- Iron Head
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Swords Dance
I ran a Tyranitar and Garchomp in doubles and wasn't terrible. I didn't round out my team though and on them alone I got through 27 Super Doubles as a test. Here's what I ran, not sure if what I have is better but at least an idea:

Tyranitar (Reptar) @ Tyranitarite
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Crunch
- Fire Punch / Fire Blast
- Rock Slide
- Protect

Garchomp (G. C. Hammer) @ Yache Berry / Leftovers
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- Rock Slide
- Protect

I teamed them up with as good I could in my test but they were the week link that caused my demise. A team based on these two has potential.

Tyranitar (Reptar) @ Tyranitarite
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Crunch
- Fire Punch / Fire Blast
- Rock Slide
- Protect
A little confused here. If you're running Mega-Tyranitar, I don't think there's much need to run Sassy + HP + SpD investments? That spread is more ideal for a Support Tyranitar set I feel. Mega-Tyranitar is bulky enough, so you could swap to a different nature and invest in Attack or Special Attack and Speed. For reference, the WIP Tyranitar thread suggests this spread for Mega-Tyranitar:

move 1: Dragon Dance (Protect is good here if you don't want to breed Dragon Dance)
move 2: Ice Punch / Crunch
move 3: Stone Edge (can change to Rock Slide since this is Doubles)
move 4: Earthquake
ability: Sand Stream
item: Tyranitarite
nature: Jolly
evs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe

For Garchomp, Yache Berry is good if you want to survive non-STAB Ice Beam. Alternatively, Assault Vest to survive all sorts of other non-Ice special attacks (although you can't run Protect then). Don't use Leftovers as Doubles is very fast-paced, i.e. you don't benefit that much from Leftovers.

Without knowing what other pokes you have, it is kinda hard to make any further suggestions on how to improve your Super Doubles team. At least give us an idea what you run as backup currently? :)

Wasn't going to post anything, but I noticed there was only five records in Super Rotation. I decided to log in after not using my account in two years and talk about my 126 win record in Super Rotation. The code for battle 127 is: PETG-WWWW-WWW5-RTAP against Drapion, Garchomp, Espeon, and Aggron. Don't really want to talk about the battle, it was five AM, I was tired and stressed, it also happened a month ago, and I played badly even though I could have won.

Anyway, the team, from first to last:
Mawile (F)
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Adamant Nature
- Play Rough
- Fire Fang
- Swords Dance
- Sucker Punch

IVs: 31/31/31/31/x/31
Before I go on, I just want to say that I don't like breeding Pokemon. Not that breeding Pokemon sucks (now), but it's because I don't have access to any of the older games. When I was away in Thailand with my mom, her house got wrecked by a flood which also destroyed most of my stuff including my older Pokemon games like Black and Heartgold. Only thing that wasn't destroyed was my Magic cards because I bought those with me since I'm paranoid about my expensive collection being destroyed.

I only have a female Mawile with Fire Fang because I was browsing Twitch and a European named Smellipanda was giving Mawiles away in the Pokemon X and Y section. Just like how Ash was late and was the last one to get a starter, I was second to last and I got this Mawile from him. Yeah, it's missing special defense, but when I was making a Battle Maison team, I just wanted decent Pokemon. Anyway, this Mawile has been with me thick and thin and it has been a good lead that doesn't care about Earthquake since you can rotate into Rotom-Wash.

Rotom-Wash @ Chesto Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SAtk
Bold Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Hydro Pump
- Rest
- Will-O-Wisp

IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
This was very hard to breed because I only had Dittos with three IVs, but I tried and it paid off after three days of being disappointed with every Rotom I hatched except this one. It's just Rest Rotom-Wash with Thunderbolt over Volt Switch, but this Pokemon is the reason why I don't fear the Musketeer trio.

Hydreigon @ Life Orb
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Focus Blast
- Flamethrower
- Dark Pulse

IVs: 31/31/31/31/x/31
A guy on GTS was offering a Deino with five IVs for a Houndour. Possibly as legitimate as a six IVs Ditto on GTS, but I pulled the trigger and I indeed got this Deino from a person named Keegan. It didn't have Earth Power and I didn't have anybody in Deino's egg group that had Earth Power so Focus Blast it is! Looking back, I'm not sure what made me think two dragon-types, one of them with a permanent special attack drop move, was going to work out. Hydreigon was good, but I would probably replace it with Hyper Voice Sylveon since Sylveon is a good special wall that has an immunity to dragons and pairs well with Mawile and Rotom (more on that a bit). Unfortunately, I don't have Black/White 2 or any friends who have a Hyper Voice HA Eevee so it's going to be a while before I get one. Yup, this is what I get for not playing Pokemon for two years.

Dragonite @ Lum Berry
Ability: Multiscale
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Dragon Dance
- Extreme Speed
- Fire Punch

IVs: 31/31/x/x/31/31
I bred this one by myself after I got an Extreme Speed Dratini from a Japanese person on Wonder Trade. I kept on hatching Dratini eggs, but I gave up after a couple of boxes of Dratinis and this was the best one I had. This is in the back because Dragonite is the last Pokemon you want to see after you exhausted most of your Pokemon. You have Mawile and Rotom-Wash to check Mamoswine and Lum Berry to counter Spore so nothing is really stopping this from setting up a Dragon Dance and going deep. Extreme Speed over Roost because one Dragon Dance and the AI is probably dead.

I think my team was decent, but Hydreigon should be cut for Sylveon since Rotom-Wash eats steel-type moves and Mawile is immune to poison-type moves. Sylveon herself destroys everything with Hyper Voice, and as an added bonus, Hyper Voice gets past Substitute, which is relevant because a lot of Pokemon in Super Rotation use that move. She can also Wish pass, use Heal Bell in case the battle goes long, scout with Protect, and tank special attack hits.

Anyway, what my team was good at:
-Didn't care about physical attackers with lead Mawile and Bold Rotom.
-Could switch into Earthquake with ease.
-Mawile sweep. Pretty easy if you rotate Mawile in Outrage.
-Mainly Dragonite sweep.
-Threatening to kill anything at half health with Sucker Punch.

My team was bad at:
-Had two dragon-types, so I lose to fairies, ice-type Pokemon, and other dragon-type Pokemon that are faster.
-Hard to beat multiple Will-O-Wisps.
-Substitute was a grind because it gave my opponent a free turn. If the AI theoretically used Kyurem Black with Substitute, Earth Power, and Ice Beam then my sweep would end right there.
-Draco Meteor. Learn from this idiot and don't use it. At least I didn't use Outrage.

Hi to everyone. I manage to defeat the battle maison to gain the starf berry and langsaberry, so what do you think about my tema?

Salamence @ Choice Band
Adamant, intimidate, 252 Atk, 252 Spe
Earthquake
Dragon Claw
Areal Ace
Brick break

Powerfull and fast: the moves garant a good coverage, and areal ace is for move like double team; intimidate allow salamence to be alive longer
------------------------------------------
Blissey @ Leftovers
Bold, natural cure 252 Hp, 252 Def
Wish
Seismic Toss
Toxic
Aromatherapy

The special (but also physical) wall;she support salamence with wish and aroaterapy, and stall the opponent with toxic and seismic toss
Milotic @ Leftovers
Bold, marvel scale, 252 Hp, 252 Def
Scald
Recover
Haze
Icebeam

The physicall wall that work similar to chansey. She take hit, she burn and take off opponent boosts, including bost from double team and similar

What do you think about my team? I chose Salamence over megaevolutions because its attack is 202,5 points thanks to choice band, so higer than any megaevolutions. Do you think this is a good choice? or do you think that less power is better than a looking move? after that, How about a moxie Salamence with dragon dance and Yacha berry or lum berry?

thanks in advance

Hi to everyone. I manage to defeat the battle maison to gain the starf berry and langsaberry, so what do you think about my tema?

Salamence @ Choice Band
Adamant, intimidate, 252 Atk, 252 Spe
Earthquake
Dragon Claw
Areal Ace
Brick break

Powerfull and fast: the moves garant a good coverage, and areal ace is for move like double team; intimidate allow salamence to be alive longer
Blissey @ Leftovers
Bold, natural cure 252 Hp, 252 Def
Wish
Seismic Toss
Toxic
Aromatherapy

The special (but also physical) wall;she support salamence with wish and aroaterapy, and stall the opponent with toxic and seismic toss
Milotic @ Leftovers
Bold, marvel scale, 252 Hp, 252 Def
Scald
Recover
Haze
Icebeam

The physicall wall that work similar to chansey. She take hit, she burn and take off opponent boosts, including bost from double team and similar

What do you think about my team? I chose Salamence over megaevolutions because its attack is 202,5 points thanks to choice band, so higer than any megaevolutions. Do you think this is a good choice? or do you think that less power is better than a looking move? after that, How about a moxie Salamence with dragon dance and Yacha berry or lum berry?

thanks in advance
I swear I've seen this post before...
Firstly, Gratz on the berries! (And the lack of Item Clause surprises me, I checked BTW)
Secondly, improvements? I'd say get rid of Salamance. Your only sweeper has a.crippling weakness to Ice, and doesn't have the SpecDef to take a Ie Beam (Or maybe even a Icy Wind). Multiscale Dragonite however, can take a Ice Beam (And with Weakness Policy, boost his Attack to insane levels). I'd also like to add that 2 tanks aren't exactly the best idea (but if it worked, it worked). And that being locked into one move is a terrible idea. Maison opponents tend to use varying types (Example, start with a Fire type, then use a Flying type if you used EQ) it doesn't always happen, but if your stuck with a not very effective move., it doesn't tend to help. As for replacements, I'd say Salamance with the atformentioned Dragonite. Namely this set:
Dragonite @ Weakness Policy
Adamant (Multiscale)
4HP/252Att/252Speed
Outrage
Dragon Dance
Fire Punch
Earthquake

DDance first turn, then sweep. If you get hit by Ice Beam/Stone Edge, even better! That's +3 Attack and +1 Speed in one turn! That and STAB Outrage makes opponents drop like flies. (Except Fairy and Steel types, thats where Fire Punch and Earthquake come in)

I don't have a problem with Blissey, she can top up Dragonite's HP in longer fights, keeping Multiscale for another hit or two.

As for Milotic...... I'd replace her with Greninja, namely this set:
Greninja @ Life Orb
Timid (Protean
4HP/252SpecAtt/252Speed
Scald
Ice Beam
Grass Knot
Dark Pulse
Think of this as Dragonite's back up. Being able to outspend and OHKO most things is a good idea, even if he is a glass cannon. But hey, you could use Blissey to pass wish into him to make LO irrelivent.
Honestly, I thnk it's a good team, and you don't need to take my advice. After all, I only got to 86 XD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)