Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 39 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doing a Giveaway on my thread in honor of the Spurs Victory last night, Its post number 7 or so. Once all the Pokemon listed there are taken. There will be a second giveaway with a really special pokemon up for grabs. EDIT PM me do not post in this thread or my thread about it please.
Reposting for a new Page

Keepers?
Xerneas - #716 (Rash) : 22 - 23 / 30 - 31 / 30 - 31 / 30 - 31 / 24 - 25 / 30 - 31
I would honestly go for modest Xerneas because it has a much better special move pool than it does for anything else, but do note that I suck at vgc horribly but I just know that the nature with something so versatile and that has access to geomancy it should be used as a special sweeper. At least that's what I've been taught from reading the smog.

I would honestly go for modest Xerneas because it has a much better special move pool than it does for anything else, but do note that I suck at vgc horribly but I just know that the nature with something so versatile and that has access to geomancy it should be used as a special sweeper. At least that's what I've been taught from reading the smog.
Everybody and their grandparents are doing timid/modest. I'd rather clone'n'trade with someone for other natures, plus almost everything uber is special-oriented.

Since USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA AMERICA destroyed Ghana ( barely) . Here is my shiny giveaway :

Pokemon base on the community's suggestions :

->
->

Female Modest Chlorophyll Oddish
31/07/31/31/31/31
Ot : Tomita 09566

Absorb, Synthesis, Teeter Dance, Tickle

->

Female Sassy Regenerator Slowpoke
31/24/31/31/31/0
Ot : Misty 23524

Tackle, Belly Drum, Zen Headbutt, Block

->

Male Bold Adaptability Eevee
31/28/31/31/31/31
Ot : Zidane 31351

Wish, Fake Tears, Curse, Yawn

->
->

Female Hasty Flash Fire Hp Grass Houndour
31/30/27/30/31/31
Ot : Sid 50917

Nasty Plot, Destiny Bond, Sucker Punch, Pursuit

->

Female Adamant No Guard Karrablast
31/31/31/17/31/31
Ot : Neriifur 14469

Pursuit, Drill Run, Megahorn, Knock Off

Need the infos on these pokemons look at my thread .
Rules Please read all of them . :
  • Here's how to participate and win
  • You have to predict the outcome of Brazil vs Mexico tomorrow
  • You have to predict what team will win the match, what team will score first, will the first goal be a penalty, who will score the first goal , what's the score , bonus : name all the players that score ( example : Neymar will score 2 goals, Hulk will score 1 goal,)
  • Please answer in that order , or you will be disqualified . Your goal is 2 matches ( any 2) , if you meet the 2 requirement you will win a shiny . If you get 3 right you will win 2 shiny, 4 is 3 and 5 is 4.
  • Exception : If the first person got all 6 correct, then he will win all and the other participants will get disqualified lol .
  • The event will end tomorrow when the match begin ( which is 12 pm PST time zone) .
  • Have fun and good luck gambling .
  • Oh just post on my profile page

Last edited:
Alright, I'm in a really good mood right now after RNGing 3 legends today (Impish Zekrom in a Luxury ball, Impish Cobalion in a Dive ball, and Impish Terrakion in a Luxury ball. In the first 5 days of me RNGing, I only RNGed 2 things lol). I also have extra copies that were cloned by the fabulous -=Blu=-. So I have decided to give this baby away:

Modest
31/14/30/31/31/31 (HP ice) in a masterball.

This was my very first RNG, so I will make it a challenge to get. To participate in the giveaway, you must give me a moveset you would use on a Impish Cobalion, a Impish Terrakion, or a Impish Zekrom. The set I like the best will win this prize (unfortunately, I cant give one per pokemon, just the overall best set for all 3 combined). I will announce the winner in about an hour ish (maybe 2 :P) Make sure you submit the movesets on my profile. Replies on here and PMs will be ignored. Good luck to all participants :D

Edit: Forgot to mention, but to whomever wins this, it will be NON REDIS. So basically, you cant trade it, but you are able battle with it :D

Hello friends! after a long break from Pokémon, I have returned now that school is out :3
I was wondering if anyone had a corphish spit back that they'd be willing to trade to me. I have a plethora of spit backs to offer in return.
Secondly, I am in search of both a Timid/Modest Manaphy and a Timid/Modest Xereneas. If anyone has one, or know where I could find one, please tell me :-)

Hello friends! after a long break from Pokémon, I have returned now that school is out :3
I was wondering if anyone had a corphish spit back that they'd be willing to trade to me. I have a plethora of spit backs to offer in return.
Secondly, I am in search of both a Timid/Modest Manaphy and a Timid/Modest Xereneas. If anyone has one, or know where I could find one, please tell me :-)
I can give you a free corphish, just add me and I'll send the trade request

Since USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA AMERICA destroyed Ghana ( barely) . Here is my shiny giveaway :

Pokemon base on the community's suggestions :

->
->

Female Modest Chlorophyll Oddish
31/07/31/31/31/31
Ot : Tomita 09566

Absorb, Synthesis, Teeter Dance, Tickle

->

Female Sassy Regenerator Slowpoke
31/24/31/31/31/0
Ot : Misty 23524

Tackle, Belly Drum, Zen Headbutt, Block

->

Male Bold Adaptability Eevee
31/28/31/31/31/31
Ot : Zidane 31351

Wish, Fake Tears, Curse, Yawn

->
->

Female Hasty Flash Fire Hp Grass Houndour
31/30/27/30/31/31
Ot : Sid 50917

Nasty Plot, Destiny Bond, Sucker Punch, Pursuit

->

Female Adamant No Guard Karrablast
31/31/31/17/31/31
Ot : Neriifur 14469

Pursuit, Drill Run, Megahorn, Knock Off

Need the infos on these pokemons look at my thread .
Rules Please read all of them . :
  • Here's how to participate and win
  • You have to predict the outcome of Brazil vs Mexico tomorrow
  • You have to predict what team will win the match, what team will score first, will the first goal be a penalty, who will score the first goal , what's the score , bonus : name all the players that score ( example : Neymar will score 2 goals, Hulk will score 1 goal,)
  • Please answer in that order , or you will be disqualified . Your goal is 2 matches ( any 2) , if you meet the 2 requirement you will win a shiny . If you get 3 right you will win 2 shiny, 4 is 3 and 5 is 4.
  • Exception : If the first person got all 6 correct, then he will win all and the other participants will get disqualified lol .
  • The event will end tomorrow when the match begin ( which is 12 pm PST time zone) .
  • Have fun and good luck gambling .
  • Oh just post on my profile page
Repost

Alright, I'm in a really good mood right now after RNGing 3 legends today (Impish Zekrom in a Luxury ball, Impish Cobalion in a Dive ball, and Impish Terrakion in a Luxury ball. In the first 5 days of me RNGing, I only RNGed 2 things lol). I also have extra copies that were cloned by the fabulous -=Blu=-. So I have decided to give this baby away:

Modest
31/14/30/31/31/31 (HP ice) in a masterball.

This was my very first RNG, so I will make it a challenge to get. To participate in the giveaway, you must give me a moveset you would use on a Impish Cobalion, a Impish Terrakion, or a Impish Zekrom. The set I like the best will win this prize (unfortunately, I cant give one per pokemon, just the overall best set for all 3 combined). I will announce the winner in about an hour ish (maybe 2 :P) Make sure you submit the movesets on my profile. Replies on here and PMs will be ignored. Good luck to all participants :D

Edit: Forgot to mention, but to whomever wins this, it will be NON REDIS. So basically, you cant trade it, but you are able battle with it :D
Good luck everybody =).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)