The Next Type (Current Types: Dinosaur, Light, and Space)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valmanway

My jimmies remain unrustled
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Let me see if I get this right... of 3 new types, all are resisted by ice? Fine! No complaints here. It's more like all 3 are WEAK to ice, yet you can't throw psychic a bone?

Freeze dry literally hits 8 Super effectively, and is still near perfect coverage with water!

This just rubs me the wrong way.
Ah, I just noticed that. I can swap Space's Ice weakness for a Rock weakness.

Valmanway

So.... What is next?
Is this going to be be playable?
Or we just gonna add more new typings and stuff?
I was hoping for a little more feedback on what we've got so far so I could make adjustments if needed, and then hopefully this would be implemented somewhere.

about when will we be making another type cause i was thinking about a type that could be kool i was gonna call it nature type but i wont bore you with it until i know we can start a new one also i think gyarados should be dino type and milotic light type

Valmanway

about when will we be making another type cause i was thinking about a type that could be kool i was gonna call it nature type but i wont bore you with it until i know we can start a new one also i think gyarados should be dino type and milotic light type
We'll add more types when someone makes this playable. Though I'm not sure when that will happen.

Ok couple of stuff:
I know it's a bit wierd, but how about fighting/light lucario? He is the aura pokemon and also kind of a hero or something... also retype aura sphere to light?
Why not make Lilligant a grass/light? It looks fitting and also it would act somewhat of a counterpart to Whimsicott both being grass and another type :3
Florges for fairy/light!
Claydol for ground/light or ground/space. It says that it was created when exposed to a mysterious ray of light. So yea...

Honestly I'm just trying to find some retypes cause we need more of them if we aren't going to add some new pokemons :3
Tell me what you think :D

Valmanway

Ok couple of stuff:
I know it's a bit wierd, but how about fighting/light lucario? He is the aura pokemon and also kind of a hero or something... also retype aura sphere to light?
Why not make Lilligant a grass/light? It looks fitting and also it would act somewhat of a counterpart to Whimsicott both being grass and another type :3
Florges for fairy/light!
Claydol for ground/light or ground/space. It says that it was created when exposed to a mysterious ray of light. So yea...

Honestly I'm just trying to find some retypes cause we need more of them if we aren't going to add some new pokemons :3
Tell me what you think :D
I agree with all of these, and will go with Ground / Space for Claydol.

BTW i got some new retypes C:
Dino:
Mamoswine it Kinda sorta fits him...ish?
Haxorus if it already is i can't remember
Relicanth it is old and it has some relevance to the regi's which started a LOT of time ago
Light:
Pichu/Pikachu/Raichu Light Ball. that is all
Espeon / Umbreon they both have a light related healing mo ve Morning sun and moonlight
Zoroark it bends light to make an illusion so yeah :/
Space:
Mew i dont know it just fits
Arceus it should be space and Time type :P
Mewtwo Same as mew

Valmanway

BTW i got some new retypes C:
Dino:
Mamoswine it Kinda sorta fits him...ish?
Haxorus if it already is i can't remember
Relicanth it is old and it has some relevance to the regi's which started a LOT of time ago
Light:
Pichu/Pikachu/Raichu Light Ball. that is all
Espeon / Umbreon they both have a light related healing mo ve Morning sun and moonlight
Zoroark it bends light to make an illusion so yeah :/
Space:
Mew i dont know it just fits
Arceus it should be space and Time type :P
Mewtwo Same as mew
I see where you're coming from with Mamoswine, but I don't see it working out.
Haxorus is a Dinosaur, yes.
Same as Mamoswine.
I can see the Pikachu family as Light-types. Sure.
I think changing Espeon to the Light-type is a fine idea, but I don't think I'll change Umbreon.
I don't think Zoroark uses light for illusions, so I don't see it happening.
I'll think about Mew.
I think Arceus should remain Normal, and we could just make a Space Plate.
I'll think about Mewtwo, as well.

okay mamoswine and relicanth i was a bit sceptic about but maybe you thought different so i pt it there and i didn't remember haxorus so sorry about that and about espeon i totally understand since i didn't think of it until remembered that umbreon is the Counterpart so maybe if we do another type we can add umbreon so it isn't left out ;) Arceus I did for shit and giggles since you know he made palkia/Dialga but meh :/ and mew/2 whatever yuo say ;)

EDIT: Also maybe have starmie be space/water since the pokedex entries say its an alien and since Deo isspace starmie deserves it as well

Huh, the Latis just lost the Psy/Dragon niche...that will be interesting to watch once this thing gets online.

I would like to personally thank you, Valmanway, for not changing Aura Sphere. Lucario could do with the change, but he needs Special Fighting STAB, you know? Thank you.

Mew and Two have nothing to do with space; Mew's like the cosmic overbeing of Pokemon, the mother of it all, where Two is a freak. If anything, Mew ought to be Light, if it is standing for justice/holy (seems like a bad idea, simply because White =/ Good, but as you wish), because she/it is the benevolent ruler of all life in the Pokeverse. Heck, even mono-Light would work.

true but then the other legendary i could think of not already space type is Arceus since he was born in space and well... made space but Valmanway said no

I see where you're coming from with Mamoswine, but I don't see it working out.
Haxorus is a Dinosaur, yes.
Same as Mamoswine.
I can see the Pikachu family as Light-types. Sure.
I think changing Espeon to the Light-type is a fine idea, but I don't think I'll change Umbreon.
I don't think Zoroark uses light for illusions, so I don't see it happening.
I'll think about Mew.
I think Arceus should remain Normal, and we could just make a Space Plate.
I'll think about Mewtwo, as well.
true but then the other legendary i could think of not already space type is Arceus since he was born in space and well... made space but Valmanway said no
Hoopa?
Signature move: Hyperspace Hole.
Ghost/Space?

Valmanway

Hoopa?
Signature move: Hyperspace Hole.
Ghost/Space?
I can see this working out, and according to Hoopa's dex description, "This troublemaker sends anything and everything to faraway places using its loop, which can warp space." I'll go with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)