Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Emily

Fear the nice-smelling Princess!
There's a laptop here with an SD card reader, I have to check it out.
Who can do a "battle" with me? (I'll forfeit right away, since I'll be trying to check my egg SVs if I can)
Sorry if this is a wrong thread to ask it though...
Still looking for someone to assist me on checking my own egg SVs myself...
We'll battle, I'll forfeit...
Done.

[Ex]Change of Heart Giveaway

Hey, everybody. Even after I cleaned my boxes out a bit a few months ago, my PC is full (of WT spitbacks and nicknamed story 'mons) and I need the space (to breed). To start remedying the problem, I've decided to get rid of some spitbacks. Of course, I could just wonder trade them, but they're too good for that flawed feature. I don't have many, but about a dozen is good enough (I think). If you want one of these babies, just continue reading.

• Post on my profile where it says "Post your info here..." with your OT (oh, excuse me... your in-game name, ugh) and the Pokemon you want.
  • Then deposit a Luvdisc into the GTS with the message of "Smogon" asking for what you want at level 1-10.
  • I can't guarantee you'll get what you want. First come, first served, etc.
  • Lastly, I'll post updates when I'm out of a certain 'mon. This post will also be updated.
  • My Friends List is full, so the GTS is the next best thing.
As for the 'mons, I have a small collection. They are all 5IV, have four egg moves, are in nice balls, mostly male, and have a beneficial nature. Most are spitbacks, however.

3 Clauncher (Endure, Helping Hand, Entrainment, Aqua Jet)
3 Klefki (Thief, Lock-On, Iron Defense, Switcheroo)
2 Dedenne (Helping Hand, Covet, Natural Gift, Eerie Impulse)
6 Froakie (Mind Reader, Mud Sport, Bestow, Toxic Spikes)

p.s. For the love of Arceus, do NOT reply here. Oh, and do not PM me either...

^^^ Re-post. Also included egg moves on the 'mons being given away. Anyone is welcome to join for a free 'mon! ^^^

Ending this due to only one participant in two days.

Last edited:
Looking for a female Level Ball Sandshrew, CML for it. Will offer two pokes if you go to the trouble of catching it yourself.

Edit: Also looking for Snatch Fletchling or a Poke who can pass it onto Fletchling. Will also do 2:1 for this.

Last edited:
Hey folks, I'm still looking for a No Guard Karrablast or an Overcoat Escavalier, any ball, nature, IV will do.
If you can have it learn Drill Run I would appreciate it, but it's not really necessary.

I don't have much to offer except for spitbacks of Pokemon I've bred.
But if you have something in mind, send me a message and I'll see if I can get it for you.

Thank you very much for your time.

Edit: Also looking for Snatch Fletchling or a Poke who can pass it onto Fletchling. Will also do 2:1 for this.
I can tutor it to a Zubat in W2, if you don't mind waiting a bit for me to get the shards and transfer it. I think I have the shards. PM me if you still need it.

Looking for a Tyrogue Friend Safari, a Fletchling Friend Safari, and a Chimchar friend Safari. If anyone has one of those three let me know!

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Looking for a Tyrogue Friend Safari, a Fletchling Friend Safari, and a Chimchar friend Safari. If anyone has one of those three let me know!
Chimchar isn't available in Friend Safari. You'll have to trade for a HA one (assuming that's what you're looking for) with someone. :(

Chimchar isn't available in Friend Safari. You'll have to trade for a HA one (assuming that's what you're looking for) with someone else I'm afraid. :(
Aww, thanks for letting me know. Guess i'll be looking for someone with a HA Chimchar, ivs dont matter, not sure what I have to offer. Shiny blaze torchic maybe?

So I was breeding non-shiny Furfrou yesterday, and I randomly came across this:

Ball: Premier
Nature: Impish
Ability: Fur Coat
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: None

Since the Furfrou is not in a matching ball, does this still have trade value?

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
So I was breeding non-shiny Furfrou yesterday, and I randomly came across this:

Ball: Premier
Nature: Impish
Ability: Fur Coat
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: None

Since the Furfrou is not in a matching ball, does this still have trade value?
Premier ball still technically matches by the property of "Inverse". So, yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)