Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a shiny ralts with it's HA that was so close to being battle appropriate, but it isn't quite there because of a lack of defense. I'm offering it up for any potential trades. Here's what I know:

Ralts(m)
Ability: Telepathy
IVs: 31/31/0-5/0-8/31/31
Great Ball

I would prefer a legendary that you cannot get in Pokemon Y or Omega Ruby, but I'm open to know what else you have to offer. Just message me so we don't flood this.
Did you breed this yourself or what I mean i can trade a lot of stuff I mean because why not it would help you out

You could go Premier, like Sakuretsu suggested... but Dream Ball also fits very nicely for either color of Togekiss, I think. Certainly the puffy clouds that pop out when sent out into battle fit.
That would be nice i think, but unless any one can give me a dream ball female, ill probably go with premier. *crosses fingers* anyone have a dream ball female togepi/tic/kiss? Oh dang, i like the great ball match.

Last edited:
So, I'm an idiot and managed to start SR'ing for Latios without a sync on my team :(

What IV spread is good for Latios? Hasty 31/31/x/31/x/31 and Timid 31/x/x/31/x/31 ?

I cought shiny regirock 5 minutes agoo in oras but is it usefull the sync suceeded (carefull) its ivs are

13 8 30 30 30 30
14 9 31 31 31 31

I know the hp and attack hurt a lot so probatly not but still I like to know its speed is 30 though and not 31

but does it have any value asside from collecting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)