Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for jolly/adamant ha female tepig. 4/5 ivs would be awesome. Please CMT for one. I can clone your tepig if you don't want to hassle breeding another one.

I'm looking for jolly/adamant ha female tepig. 4/5 ivs would be awesome. Please CMT for one. I can clone your tepig if you don't want to hassle breeding another one.
anybody have some spitwback of HA Oshwalott and Tepig since everyone's breeding them atm???
If you guys are still looking for one, a HA tepig giveaway is being done in the "Giveaway" subforum, so check it out. But I'm sure these will start being bred soon, if you don't want to put something up on GTS.

i need a 31/31/31/x/31/31 impish male in the monster egg group, can anyone help me out?
still need this

also if someone could help move a few items over from Y to OR as well as battle me for an SV check, that would be nice. If you can do both I'll breed something nice for ya.

still need this

also if someone could help move a few items over from Y to OR as well as battle me for an SV check, that would be nice. If you can do both I'll breed something nice for ya.
I'll be happy to help. Will add you now.

But we would need to start quickish. VM me details?

Last edited:
Hey everybody! I was wondering if anyone had a spare Scizor or Scyther with Defog that they would be willing to trade. I don't mind what the Nature/IVs are or anything, I'm just looking for one with Defog.

anyone here who cna provide me with a nicknamed regiice? I want my shiny ut till I got it cloned but I do wanna softreset regigigas now as my 15th shiny legend

anyone here who cna provide me with a nicknamed regiice? I want my shiny ut till I got it cloned but I do wanna softreset regigigas now as my 15th shiny legend
Just a suggestion, you could get your Regice to faint (spam status moves) before battling Regigigas so that way it will still be UT.

Recommended Sync for Regirock all 4 Regis (going for shiny, Sync is just in case it works)?
regigigas adamant
regirock carefull
regiice modest
registeel calm

lol I get competition it seems still youre behind im only missing regigigas as of now:)

btw did the sync chance get increased from 50% because 13 out of 14 worked for me

According to Serebii, The Hoenn Battle Competition includes a Tyrunt with the "ability of Rock Head" as an entry gift. However, they also note that Tyrantrum has Rock Head, while Tyrunt has Sturdy.

Do you think this was a typo, or might Tyrunt have had the ability changed? I know people found out Tyrantrum had Rock Head in the first place because of Powersaves, but would it be possible to confirm where the error is?

According to Serebii, The Hoenn Battle Competition includes a Tyrunt with the "ability of Rock Head" as an entry gift. However, they also note that Tyrantrum has Rock Head, while Tyrunt has Sturdy.

Do you think this was a typo, or might Tyrunt have had the ability changed? I know people found out Tyrantrum had Rock Head in the first place because of Powersaves, but would it be possible to confirm where the error is?
People first found Tyrantrum's HA through the Maison, and have confirmed through various other methods (not just Powersaves use). And Tyrunt's abilities have not changed, it's just Ice Punch Blaziken 2.0 (I know that wasn't the first mistake they've made but it's the most recent one)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)