Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm currently locked in a spread with HA and a random 31 in SAtk with the Time Machine, but I can't think of anything that needs all 6 stats and a matching ball. I could do Greninja, but it's not OU anymore (and would take me a bit of time in my aS to get the proper parent). I wish I could do Swinub, but I don't have one in a matching ball either. Any ideas?
Does it matter? Get yourself that 6 IV Swinub with thick fat and watch it Freeze Dry the shit out of Water pokemon. I wouldn't waste this opportunity for a matching ball. Also pokemon (with or some without HA) that could easily benefit from 6 IVs might be Carvanha, Bagon, Swablu, Chimchar, Riolu, Dratini, Horsea, Larvitar.

Last edited:
Does it matter? Get yourself that 6 IV Swinub with thick fat and watch it Freeze Dry the shit out of Water pokemon. I wouldn't waste this opportunity for a matching ball. Also pokemon (with or some without HA) that could easily benefit from 6 IVs might be Carvanha, Bagon, Swablu, Chimchar, Riolu, Dratini, Horsea, Larvitar.
Well, the thing is, I already have two Naive Thick Fat Freeze Dry Swinubs without a matching ball, but now I want the ball to match AND I want to hatch it shiny (if possible lol).

But yeah, I'll think about the others. =)

Edit: oh yeah, I happen to have an Iron Fist Chimchar I got in a trade a while ago. I'll go for that! :)

I'm currently locked in a spread with HA and a random 31 in SAtk with the Time Machine, but I can't think of anything that needs all 6 stats and a matching ball. I could do Greninja, but it's not OU anymore (and would take me a bit of time in my aS to get the proper parent). I wish I could do Swinub, but I don't have one in a matching ball either. Any ideas?
Do you control Atk and HP stats with Ditto?If yes, you could do naive Mixed HP ice for it

What are some of the best mons to start breading when you finish ORAS, as in they are easy enough to acquire(preferably only pokemon you can catch in game, don't have access to WiFi for my DS atm ), have many possible further partners, don't need many/any egg moves and are actually usable? I'm looking to build up stock for trading when I get access to WiFi and for personal use in battle resort.

Are you using Buckert's SR'ing guide? It'll help at least not waste time catching ones without (near) flawless HP and Speed, but other than that... have something handy to pass the time. Having a Pokemon with Synchronize to give a 50% chance of having the matching nature is the only thing to truly boost your odds in getting what you want.
Never heard of that guide, so no lol. But I am using a synchronizer so that helps. But I'll give a look into that guide

I know this has been answered but I wanted to chime in as a battle spot mod..

Was this on XY or ORAS? XY allows transfers so someone could have just hacked it, as long as the hacker is smart and all its details are correct it will pass all hack checks, so someone could just be playing it off as a 'Pokemon Box' Linoone. If it was on ORAS then I'm not so sure. Only the Jump Festa Linoone can have E-speed, and afaik it's shiny-locked (it also has to be in a Cherish Ball), so if you tried using a shiny Linoone with E-speed it should set off alarms. I guess the hack check may not be that sophisticated...

ps. does anyone have a legit one of those Linoone? I want one
It was in ORAS. I am 100% sure of it happening.. it wrecked my winning streak :( ahaha. I can also say that the Linoone was not in a cherish ball, so I know it was defenitely hacked. I suppose there are hacks out there good enough? - scary...

Last edited:
What are some of the best mons to start breading when you finish ORAS, as in they are easy enough to acquire(preferably only pokemon you can catch in game, don't have access to WiFi for my DS atm ), have many possible further partners, don't need many/any egg moves and are actually usable? I'm looking to build up stock for trading when I get access to WiFi and for personal use in battle resort.
Magikarp is probably your best bet to start out with: no egg moves, low step-count, you can find it basically anywhere, and doesn't need its HA. Magikarp fits all your criteria, whereas other 'mons probably want at least one egg move and/or their HA. If you don't like fish, then Electrike is also an option if you're planning on a Mega-Manectric: no egg moves (again, no need for Switcheroo if going for mega), doesn't want need its HA, and relatively easy to acquire and breed. The only problem is that HP Ice is preferred, but surely you can forgo that for now. Of course, there are others you could go for -in fact, there are many, considering ORAS have access to, what, half the Pokedex?

I'm sure you'll find something to breed. If all else fails, then simply check Serebii/Bulbapedia to see if a particular 'mon is available in ORAS and start there.

lf a few spitbacks. cmt for these:
hasty rock head bagon with egg moves
ha impish or careful glgligar with egg moves(quick ball)
ha bulbasaur bold or modest with egg moves(nest ball)
does any one have &foongus/amoongus
i have a various amount of HA pokemon and regular too
i have a ha foongus spitback you can have. upload something to the gts asking for a level 1-10 foongus. let me know what you put up/your ign so i can find it.

Last edited:
Toss or keep?

Modest heatran
31/x/31/31/29/31
Definitely keep
ha naive gible line with egg moves(dream ball)
hasty rock head bagon with egg moves(safari ball)

i have a ha foongus spitback you can have. upload something to the gts asking for a level 1-10 foongus. let me know what you put up/your ign so i can find it.
I should be able to help with the gible. I'll check.

ha naive gible line with egg moves(dream ball)
hasty rock head bagon with egg moves(safari ball)

thanx verry much ign gelinsky and i am depositing a HA gothita just for you man

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Would anyone happen to have a Sand Force Hippopotas/Hippowdon? Nature and IVs don't matter, I can breed it myself. Just need the ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)