Finals Official Smogon Tournament XI - Finals [Won by WhiteQueen]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you're a sick psycopath for being the mastermind behind this crime.

But you're not a weird psychopath for creating your little "investigation channel". attemtping to look up a girl/user facebook page, university, ip, university groups and later contacting university members. + rumour has it theres a search party physically searching for "style" at her university.

While I think this is bullshit. i dont see the motive/gain bloo or hugo(lol nicest and most trustworthy guy i know) to do this. Even IF they did it still wouldnt be half as psycopathic as these niggas on this witchunt.

I know those 2 for a long ass time and while some things personally led me to doubt bloo i still dont think hed ever do something like this because theres no gain.

Cant believe this is my return post but gotta show my boys some love.
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1djoigaBwJr
Hit single from a mysterious OST hero. "Aegislash back" is coming soon, look out for it in the billboards.

Also no offense to Blunder but knowing Bloo's ego I think he'd be confident enough on his own ability to stay out of Blunder's series vs Style, instead of using CM HP Electric Keldeo fully knowing how the children in this pooridge of a community would react.
hugo more like hugE MEME STEALER

also the win is going to Whitequeen, a coin could never land on heads 19 consecutive times right???

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
lol this drama is getting the whole community involved. From big bosses like Bloo and haunter, to legends like Philip7086 and Kevin Garrett, to a used up condom like Masterclass.

Whoever this Style character is. All I know for sure is that it's not a she. I'm about as close to being a she as anyone will ever be on here.

Namaste.

gr8astard

Here comes the waterworks!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnuswon the 9th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Why you didnt write it with one post after you consulted eachother, i mean you're both saying same thing ?_?
for the likes - don corlikeableone

i feel the need to have my say and so does he, is this supposed to be yet another evidence leftiez? what happened to that earlier post of yours, is it not funny enough? i wasnt gonna say this but you told blunder that sweep told you i've been helping style amidst the series vs blunder which i never did. way to make shit up man

black as well. This doesn't bode well with my ego and racial preference. Hugo

Come on Hugo you really gonna do this to me fren?
i am kidding bro i love you guys what with the hip hop and dancing and the basketball

Parrotting its frowned upon. Hugo tore me apart for it, it must be bad.
repeating shit without having the ability to think and analyze for yourself is bad
here i'll throw more people under the bus to make you realize how stupid you are

[4/7/15, 12:18:50 PM] Hugo: " My post was a previous iteration of others post + highlighting some suspicious stuff going on and was included because people seem to think nobody has a right to be suspicious, you're taking this far too personally, like I said I hope it isn't true."
[4/7/15, 12:18:52 PM] Bear: smashpass shit
[4/7/15, 12:18:52 PM] Hugo: rofl
[4/7/15, 12:18:57 PM] Hugo: so still parroting false shit
[4/7/15, 12:19:03 PM] Bear: who
[4/7/15, 12:19:05 PM] Bear: tox i assume
[4/7/15, 12:19:06 PM] Bear: lol
[4/7/15, 12:19:06 PM] Hugo: tox
[4/7/15, 12:19:10 PM] Bear: he literally stay dickridin
[4/7/15, 12:19:11 PM] Bear: posts
[4/7/15, 12:19:14 PM] Bear: no hoimo

Not gonna pretend like I don't enjoy the drama, but this is still gonna be one helluva match-up. Both players have played extremely well and have largely dominated their opponents, so it's nice to see a rare finals match where arguably the two most deserving players both made it without getting haxed. What I like most about WQ and Style is that they don't spam standard builds; both use some pretty cool shit like Nasty Pass Mew (gen 4 Ubers players know how terrifying this is!) + Mega Ampharos, Ice Beam Clefable, etc. Style has been very weak to rain and fortunate not to have seen it yet, so it wouldn't surprise me to see WhiteQueen break out Specs Omastar and/or Kingdra. Good luck to both competitors and may the best Smogon Girl win n__n.

Gr8astard said:
for the likes - don corlikeableone

i feel the need to have my say and so does he, is this supposed to be yet another evidence leftiez? what happened to that earlier post of yours, is it not funny enough? i wasnt gonna say this but you told blunder that sweep told you i've been helping style amidst the series vs blunder which i never did. way to make shit up man
Well i will have to make it clear, i said to blunder that sweep said you were helping Style, , maybe i misunderstood this, and sweep just wanted to say that you helped style during the tournament, but what do you mean by my last post ? you mean the log of bloo talking in wolves chan ? Do you want me to leak the screenshot to make it more funny again ???

Stratos

Banned deucer.
i think the most important post here is Kevin Garrett's. Style has only ever joined splinter chans and has never posted outside of OST threads. Even if she's legit, it's a shame that this OST might go to someone who's not contributing back to the community.

bruno

is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
It seems that we wasted 2 days enjoying the drama for nothing sigh. Only thing left i have to ask myself is why did hugo start helping style outta nowhere(tho theres prolly a good reason), and why would anyone join just to play ost(kinda like a win-machine, who doesn't comment about anything ever on the smogtours chat, play the games, and then just await for the next round). If this is all true, congratulations style, u're the best oras builder i've ever seen on my life. goooooo whitequeen tho :D

Last edited:

nyttyn

From Now On, We'll...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
i think the most important post here is Kevin Garrett's. Style has only ever joined splinter chans and has never posted outside of OST threads. Even if she's legit, it's a shame that this OST might go to someone who's not contributing back to the community.
oh yes, the community that latched onto a massive witch-hunt, borderline doxxed, and spammed multiple pages of shitty memes about this situation.

given such favorable circumstances, i'm sure this new user's just itching to give back to the community after this tour's over, and it'd be both a shame and completely, totally unreasonable for them not not wish to have anything else to do with smogon after OST is over.

Tokyo Tom

Somewhere between psychotic and iconic
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
oh yes, the community that latched onto a massive witch-hunt, borderline doxxed, and spammed multiple pages of shitty memes about this situation.

given such favorable circumstances, i'm sure this new user's just itching to give back to the community after this tour's over, and it'd be both a shame and completely, totally unreasonable for them not not wish to have anything else to do with smogon after OST is over.
I think his point was that she hadn't been contributing whatsoever for the last couple of months, despite having been reading the forum "every day". It's just a tad strange to see a user who joins this community (a forum, to be exact) with no intention of doing anything/posting, including maybe sharing his or her own ideas or making connections with people other than the two most wizened members of the tournament community besides posting "won gg" week after week. I'm not trying to imply anything here, I'm just clearing up Stratos/KG's statements, because you appear to have misunderstood @_@

Tele

a quality human being
Not gonna pretend like I don't enjoy the drama, but this is still gonna be one helluva match-up. Both players have played extremely well and have largely dominated their opponents, so it's nice to see a rare finals match where arguably the two most deserving players both made it without getting haxed. What I like most about WQ and Style is that they don't spam standard builds; both use some pretty cool shit like Nasty Pass Mew (gen 4 Ubers players know how terrifying this is!) + Mega Ampharos, Ice Beam Clefable, etc. Style has been very weak to rain and fortunate not to have seen it yet, so it wouldn't surprise me to see WhiteQueen break out Specs Omastar and/or Kingdra. Good luck to both competitors and may the best Smogon Girl win n__n.
thing is ice beam clefable actually has notable niches becos it beats an extremely popular threat such as sd gliscor, while nasty plot mew + amphy gets kicked by every offensive and balanced builds and has 0 niches except when the opponent accidentally happens to bring 2 unaware mons

Just some observations of my part..

When I first heard of Style it was for the BKC pairing. I honestly just thought BKC was throwing those games because he probably had Shake mentality to just f around in something that he probably didn't really care about.

Then I looked back and saw that she trashed CBB. Didn't really think anything of it except from the irony of all those anti-CBB posts in SPL about how he thought he was good.

Still didn't really think of anything suspicious. If one of my few friends I talked to left brought up the whole Style thing I just thought she played like Bloo, independent of these recent accusations. Couldn't really tell if she was good or not. Good match ups and not f'ing up, pretty much Bloo's battling calling card, can lead you a long way. It's like in DFS when you only play cash games instead of GPPs. You aim for the floor and just hope to hit it to win instead of taking high risk players(Pokemons).

No big deal really. Still didn't think much of anything about the Ampharos sweep. That was just pretty funny. I did notice niggas starting to post on her walls and the first thought was "great....another guy-in-real-life thirst" or some Mizuhime SPL5 related bs. (CIRCLING BACK TO BKC CONSPIRACY?!?!?! /s).

After a few more rounds the thing I was more interested in was still if Style is actually good or just not bad. You don't have to be good if you have a good match up. You just have to not F up. It's kind of like a game manager. Just don't turn the ball over.

Also if anyone knows anything about baseball and likes playing with numbers for DFS, hit me up. Or if you wanna sign up for FanDuel holler. (We can talk NBA DFS too but seasons almost over for that.)

After the Blunder game I saw his shout out post thanking Bloo and Gr8 and jokingly said to someone "lol no wonder he got raped, they've been leaking" but then this entire comedic transcript showed up.

Wasn't really going to post anything but was reading Bloo's post and skimmed Gr8's post and thought to myself, why would they use an alt or puppet to do this if they were.

I always thought about the psychological aspect of Pokemon. I always wondered if people would do far worse battling against me if they thought I wasn't who I was. It's probably why I'm a lot more successful in team tournaments then individual tournaments. I'm kind of enamored with the thought of signing up under an alt and then just winning and having a huge WWE reveal like OMG UNDERTAKER IS ALIVE kind of thing. (P.S. All I got from Bloo's previous post was "this is how I had access if I did in fact leak")

In a way, I think if I was Bloo this would be better than winning it on his account. If the goal is legacy, then this would definitely cement it. I think of it as this way, if he just won it legit on his nick, it's not suprising to most people probably. He'll prob just be remembered as another good tournament player. BUT, to win one on your nick and on a fresh made alt? That puts you ahead of the regular 2 trophy/etc crowd. It's like, "Shit, that dude can win anywhere, with anyone, doing anything." It's like being a kingmaker.

Either way I think Style is going to quit, and to be honest that's not a bad thing. Even if no one harassed her for this accusation, she was either going to fade into obscurity despite winning, or get harassed by dick-riding fanboys because ultimately she's still a girl. How chauvinistic. It's hard to stick around and incorporate an online community as an actual social aspect of your life without 'being one of the boys.'

Also if anyone wants to tutor me for XY that'd be cool. I think ToF husk Veteran In Love are down to rejoin and reclaim past glory for this upcoming WCOP.

But really serious on the baseball DFS thing cause Atticus has a weird schedule. Can you really trust a Canadian on baseball anyways?

nyttyn

From Now On, We'll...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I think his point was that she hadn't been contributing whatsoever for the last couple of months, despite having been reading the forum "every day". It's just a tad strange to see a user who joins this community (a forum, to be exact) with no intention of doing anything/posting, including maybe sharing his or her own ideas or making connections with people other than the two most wizened members of the tournament community besides posting "won gg" week after week. I'm not trying to imply anything here, I'm just clearing up Stratos/KG's statements, because you appear to have misunderstood @_@
I agree this whole situation is strange and fucked, but fuck knows I was intimidated as all hell to even post anywhere when I started off. It's not really that strange for a new user to not post much.

Ah well, I don't really have a dog in this fight, so any opinion I have is probably going to be both biased and incorrect. Fuck knows I'm going to have a far harder time getting any of my friends to change their minds about smogon/competitive pokemon after this though =/

This is probably the best ost in terms of public entretainment. 90% is crunching their popcorns.

But the worst in terms of integrity

Regardless of wich side is in the right here (its fair to say both have convincing arguments in their own ways, Im more inclined to the basedlords side still but I reckon I can be wrong) its a bad/bad situation wich blows.

cant believe she has a vhost

jacob

the obstacle is the only way
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
everyone should just take the time to remember that your freaking out this much over a luck based children's game in an a tournament with no real prize or reason to go through al this work that some people are saying style went through to get this far

also what is a vhost?

haunter

Banned deucer.
Ok guys, after consulting with a few Tournament Directors, I'm going to lock this thread for the time being. This is way worse than the usual tournaments drama and the parties involved into this gossip are starting to feel uncomfortable. Please realize that these conspirancy theories are offensive towards both Bloo and Hugo, who're being implicitly accused of cheating.

If this thread ever gets unlocked, please stick to posting predictions and encouragments for your favourite players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)