Big First Official Smogon Mafia Game: Metagame Mafia - Game Over - Anything Goes Wins!

>Z E R O F R E E Z E R S
UncleSam's a good host, a bit overated in my opinion. But defenitely okay to be a regular host! To say that he is one of the best hosts etc is really exageration, he hosted like 10 games in a high level setting, you need way more to compare him to Acklow, Da Letter El or LonelyNess

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
unfortunate to have lost 4 good villagers but hello mega rayquaza what's up??

me and my twin are still kickin so please send results and claims to me as you see fit

imo if you are an info role you will NOT want to paste your result in the thread because that makes you extremely vulnerable to mafia kills. funnel info through me so i can keep you secret.

I should re-read the two scum, but I doubt they've posted too much... I guess we can't really read through their old PS chats either?

I don't have anything else to share for now.

Yeti

dark saturday
I should re-read the two scum, but I doubt they've posted too much... I guess we can't really read through their old PS chats either?

I don't have anything else to share for now.
shade talked on irc so i have logs of a lot of what he's saying but i'm not sure it'll prove anything useful. he knows to be guarded and not slip up imo

Yeah so my guess is that my original player (qsns) was totally inactive from the get go. But on the off chance that I'm wrong, anyone previously in contact with qsns please contact me. Thanks!

(Also I'm catching up on past pages in the thread so yeah that too)

Yeti; scum always slip. even when they don't, we should read and try to find the motivation behind what they said, because in trying not to slip, we may get other info.

I still don't really like acidphoenix but that's all I have.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
All results have been sent. If you didn't receive a result, assume your action was successful. If you have any questions/think you should have received a result, feel free to contact me or Sam.

Yeti

dark saturday
I made a slight mistake in the update in terms of which order people were killed in and by which moves. It has been corrected.
HOLY PISS HOW CAN YOU SUCK THIS MUCH AS A HOST? A MISTAKE?! IN MY MAFIA GAME?! IF THIS MAKES ME LOSE I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU, EVER. I WILL BLAME YOU FOR ALL ETERNITY FOR YOUR INEPTITUDE. HOW DARE YOU MESS UP YOU CRETIN? I WILL SMASH YOUR SKULL IN IRL IF YOU DO THIS AGAIN.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
When I make mistakes they are ridiculously easily fixable and have no impact whatsoever on the game's outcome.

Except for that one time in Personalities.

Yeti

dark saturday
signs unclesam is about to say something he KNOWS you will disagree with or not like:
"i mean...."
"the thing is..."
"not for anything but..."
"that being said..."
"you realize that..."
"please think harder before ___ing at 4:30am"
when he says this get ready for an opinion contrary to your own

sorry to anyone who messaged me and i only briefly replied to you, this gd host was distracting me all evening so i couldn't lead this village better than he can lead them >:( he can be a surprisingly good listener tho when u feel a (requested!) monologue coming on. <3

i am off 2 bed, please direct all results to my smogon inbox until i am back up! i would love to talk to everyone about their actions, claims, and generally how they're feeling about the game, if they have suspicions, good feels about someone, etc. all voices are to be heard.

i am especially interested in any ___guard roles that may have been used last night, if you are one of these, please let me know who you targeted and what your flavor is! or any items that have not yet identified themselves to me, they may be very valuable in certain hands!

and most relevant of all are any info results that directly clean a user or identify them as scum or can be used to, by comparing the result to their claim. but all results are welcome.

ne1 got any ideas for a lynch? or any compelling info to lead to one? let's get another scum lynched today!

good night beloved village. you are all special and important to our win.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)