Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I just received one each of HA Articuno and HA Moltres codes and I went to use them both... I realized I made a mistake using my second 3DS to input the codes on my game since my second 3DS had it's date set to 2/10/2016 so I'm stuck with getting the Articuno/Moltres on that, "Date Met: " in-game. Will that cause issues with trading them in the future when I SR them for good nature/IVs?
I'm asking because the event for them started 5/03/2016, they are the OT-Aldora HA birds.

Thanks in advance for any responses. ^^

So, I just received one each of HA Articuno and HA Moltres codes and I went to use them both... I realized I made a mistake using my second 3DS to input the codes on my game since my second 3DS had it's date set to 2/10/2016 so I'm stuck with getting the Articuno/Moltres on that, "Date Met: " in-game. Will that cause issues with trading them in the future when I SR them for good nature/IVs?
I'm asking because the event for them started 5/03/2016, they are the OT-Aldora HA birds.

Thanks in advance for any responses. ^^
Nope. If anything, it'll help since 2/10/2016 is not the PowerSave date

In an unrelated note, I'm looking for a female HA Smeargle in a Luxury Ball (Timid nature preferred but not necessary). I do have female dream ball Alomomolas that are not listed if you are interested in trading for one. Otherwise, please CMT

Last edited:
One last fast pokeball inquiry for today. What pokeball would you guys say looks best on a Starmie?

121.png
diveball.png
moonball.png
121.png
images

keep in mind that starmie cannot be bred with a ball

Attachments

• upload_2016-6-2_20-14-55.png
    upload_2016-6-2_20-14-55.png
    567 bytes · Views: 220
Awesome, thanks! I had no idea about PowerSave dates for event pokemon. Is there just one set date for each Pokemon? I'm assuming the date isn't just whatever your 3DS's date is?
If I understand PowerSaving events correctly (I don't own a PowerSave, so I don't know for sure). All events obtained via PowerSave have one date for them given by the people who create the codes for PowerSave. Usually this date is the first date of an event.

LF the following Legends (ball choice is preferred but not required, minus Cherish):

kyogre.gif
Bag_Dive_Ball_Sprite.png
Bag_Premier_Ball_Sprite.png
Bold and Brave

azelf.gif
Bag_Dive_Ball_Sprite.png
Naive

manaphy.gif
Bag_Cherish_Ball_Sprite.png
Bold

arceus.gif
Jolly, Timid, Bold, Calm, and Impish | Defog (expect for Jolly)

victini.gif
Modest | Blue Flare and Glaciate

tornadus.gif
Bag_Nest_Ball_Sprite.png
Bag_Premier_Ball_Sprite.png
Bag_Master_Ball_Sprite.png
Jolly | Prankster

kyurem.gif
Bag_Net_Ball_Sprite.png
Bag_Luxury_Ball_Sprite.png
Modest

meloetta.gif
Calm

yveltal.gif
Bag_Luxury_Ball_Sprite.png
Rash

diancie.gif
Naive, Quiet, and Relaxed

FT Multiple Hidden Power Pokemon from My Trade Thread

Also looking for a Female Naive HA Torchic knowing Baton Pass, IV's don't matter.

Last edited:
LF: PAL shiny Yveltal code or Self SR'd Rash Shiny Yveltal with the IVs 31/31/30+/31/30+/31
CMT for offers.

Looking for a Female Togepi in a Premier Ball. IVs, Natures and egg moves are irrelevant (Serene Grace is appreciated but not necessary). :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back