Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Question: does anyone know where I can find the Pokémon's Pokémon Amie 3D models (like this one) in .gif form or something? Any response would be appreciated.

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Question: does anyone know where I can find the Pokémon's Pokémon Amie 3D models (like this one) in .gif form or something? Any response would be appreciated.
Try this or this maybe? I'm honestly not sure if it's even remotely close to what you're looking for (and as far as I can tell it's still a little incomplete), but it's the best I can find.

Can someone please trade me an aggronite in , I have x and am unable to get it. I can offer tyranitite or another pokemon for it.
PM/VM me your FC

Last edited:
If a kind soul could trade me a Genesect and Keldeo to complete my dex, I'd be happy to trade them back and give you something in return for your time. I'm free for the next couple hours =)

I am looking for a member of the beldum evolution line that is a shiny. I need one that does not have a nickname please , if it does I need it to be Metagross please so it will be correct in it's final evolution. I can offer some good pokemon for it.
I can give you a shiny metagross I have, it's jolly nature.

I'm super new to soft resetting, but I've got a bunch codes save so I thought I'd try.

Just got this Manaphy; Quiet, 31/0/18/31/31/2

That defence is awful, but would it be worth keeping and trying to fix in sun and moon since it's just the one stat? It's also a bit fast for trick room, but I thought it might be cool. Keep or toss?

Sorry to bother everyone, but I'm looking for some help with a trade evolution. If someone has time, and has a Karrablast (Need to Evol my Shelmet), Ty! Let me know if you want something in return!

I'm super new to soft resetting, but I've got a bunch codes save so I thought I'd try.

Just got this Manaphy; Quiet, 31/0/18/31/31/2

That defence is awful, but would it be worth keeping and trying to fix in sun and moon since it's just the one stat? It's also a bit fast for trick room, but I thought it might be cool. Keep or toss?
If you plan to use Hyper Training anyway, then you really should get one with a more useful nature. Quiet is not good at all.

I think I'm posting this in the right thread. If I'm not, can someone redirect me, please?

I'm looking for a Regenerator Ho-oh. Adamant nature preferred, but not necessary.

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Sorry to bother everyone, but I'm looking for some help with a trade evolution. If someone has time, and has a Karrablast (Need to Evol my Shelmet), Ty! Let me know if you want something in return!
You still need help with this?

EDIT:

I just reset this beauty, but I am not really sure how usable it actually is because of the nature? I have seen sets for Arceus-Fire and Flying on Smogon, so yeah..

Modest | Multitype
31 | 15 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Arceus Untouched

Last edited:
Anyone able to help me get a couple of Pokemon?

Misdreavus (female pref, nicknamed Scylla?)
Shuppet (Cursed Body Male nicknamed Chuckie?)
Cottonee (prankster pref)
Zorua (female nicknamed Tamamo?)

And lastly... anybody happen to have a Meloetta laying around that I could make a clone of?

Last edited:
I'm looking for a shiny manectric with HP ice. If anyone has either the one given away on the Smogon Facebook page or their own, please PM me and I'll make my offers

Anyone able to help me get a couple of Pokemon?

Misdreavus (female pref, nicknamed Scylla?)
Shuppet (Cursed Body Male nicknamed Chuckie?)
Cottonee (prankster pref)
Zorua (female nicknamed Tamamo?)

And lastly... anybody happen to have a Meloetta laying around that I could make a clone of?
If you can wait until December, I think, Pokemon's gonna give Meloatta away via Wifi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)