Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, I actually had my 3DS stolen months back. Lost all of my data sigh. I'm still pissed and sad at the same time.
Anyways, I would be grateful if anyone could help me with these.
Play! Pokémon Participation Gift
Shiny Mewtwo - Modest Nature

Pokemon National Championship
Machamp

Pkmn Trainer Club Newsletter
Articuno - Modest Nature
Moltres - Timid/Modest Nature
Zapdos - Bold Nature

Pokemon Fates Collide
Shiny Yveltal - Rash Nature
Zygarde - Adamant Nature

Shiny Rayquaza Distribution
Shiny Rayquaza - Adamant Nature

Diancie Distribution
Diancie - Naive Nature

Steven's Beldum - Jolly Nature

1st Anniversary Black & White
Reshiram - Adamant Nature
Zekrom - Adamant Nature
Mewtwo - Modest Nature

2011 Shiny Trio Dogs Event
Entei - Adamant Nature
Raikou - Timid Nature
Suicune - Bold Nature

HUGE THANKS to Christian for helping me out with the Trio aka Crown Beasts!

Ho-Oh - Adamant Nature
Groudon - Careful Nature
Palkia - Timid Nature
Cresselia - Bold Nature
Tornadus - Timid Nature
Thundurus - Timid Nature
Landorus - Rash/Naive Nature

Starters
Charmender - Modest Nature
Charmender - Adamant/Jolly Nature
Squirtle - Modest Nature
Chikorita
Cyndaquil - Adamant Nature
Totodile
Torchic - Speedboost - Adamant Nature
Mudkip
Turtwig
Chimchar
Piplup
Snivy
Tepig
Oshawott
Chespin
Fennekin - Modest Nature
Froakie - Hasty Nature , Protean- Dark Pulse,Hydro Pump,Ice Beam,U-turn

I would appreciate your help! Thanks in advanced

Anyone here could help me with this? Huge thanks to Christian for helping me out with the Crown Beasts

Last edited:
that's not really how it works. If you have one with Bold nature, give it an everstone to hold while it's in the daycare, and it'll pass down the Bold nature to every single one of it's children. I don't know why you wouldn't want to use a Ditto, but you could always get an Eevee, or some evolution of Eevee, that has good stats, and use that as the other parent. Make sure that one is holding a Destiny Knot, to make sure it passes down as many of it's perfect stats as possible (it'll be a bit random, but holding a Destiny Knot gives you the best odds).

In fact, there's a giveaway going on here, that can provide you with what you want.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/eevee-mania-not-only-eeveelutions-crown-beasts-added.3572192/

Just be sure to read the rules in the first post of that thread, and you'll be able to get what you need.
I'm playing a mmo fanmade game which isn't complete yet so things like ditto and destiny knot are not in the game yet.

I got another one:

20th Anniversary Keldeo with Timid Nature:
27/xx/31/31/19/31
If you're willing to wait for Sun and Moon, keep to Hyper Train. If you want Gen VI viability, toss.

LF: 3-5 NA Volcanion codes
FT: CMT

One more thing, I'm looking to DexNav a 6IV Ditto (just for bragging/boredom purposes). Suggested nature to Sync for?

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
One more thing, I'm looking to DexNav a 6IV Ditto (just for bragging/boredom purposes). Suggested nature to Sync for?
Since 6IV Dittos are more useful as parents to Physical and Mixed attackers than purely special attackers, so I'd suggest that you use something like a Naive or Adamant Synch to make it easier to pass the nature to the Pokemon you would be breeding when using the 6IV ditto.

Hey everyone!
I'm looking to complete my national dex. If anyone has a spare Heatmor and/or a Carnivine, I'd really, really like to have it! They're the last two pokemon I need for my dex, so I don't care about IVs/Nature.
FC and IGN are in sig. In return I'd be happy to offer a HA 5IV Impish Gligar if you need it. Thanks in advance!

Greetings Gentleman.
Wanted to ask about Event Regions. Are there specific Events or rather codes that only apply to specific regions? Cause there is currently a EU( currently in Germany as far as I know) Volcanion Event and was wondering if someone in NA would be able to actually get it from a code. Was wondering cause I wanted to trade in near future on a Forum if I find someone interested in it who is not from EU.
( Also looking for a Cloner for my shiny CP noibat and ditto)

Greetings Gentleman.
Wanted to ask about Event Regions. Are there specific Events or rather codes that only apply to specific regions? Cause there is currently a EU( currently in Germany as far as I know) Volcanion Event and was wondering if someone in NA would be able to actually get it from a code. Was wondering cause I wanted to trade in near future on a Forum if I find someone interested in it who is not from EU.
if you got the code in the PAL region (EU) then you can only redeem it if you have a game from the PAL region

Greetings Gentleman.
No, the reason people advertise the region of the code is because it is only unlocked in the same region, its the region of the DS and Cartridge rather than in game language or anything so you can trade it to anyone with a PAL game .....even if they live in Japan/US etc
.....Greninja'd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)