Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for someone who either has a friend safari with excadrill in x/y, or a hidden ability drillbur (nature and iv's don't matter).

Got quiet a few Volcanion codes. LF past events that I've missed as I've just started playing again.

They are NA codes.

Last edited:
How valuable are Events? I mean non flawless Events, are people still interested in that or is it a bad idea to trade for non Flawless events nowadays?

How valuable are Events? I mean non flawless Events, are people still interested in that or is it a bad idea to trade for non Flawless events nowadays?
Most here will want flawless event Pokemon, but a few may be interested in non-flawless ones for living dex purposes. Basically, if it's not flawless, don't expect much for it.

I have a good amount of volcanion codes; looking for jirachi and other event exclusives; or any battle-ready cool pokemon. PM me!

Something extremely weird happened today. I was able to login to smogon in the morning but when I got back on in the evening I couldn't login. This also happened yesterday. I tried logging in from other devices but I couldn't although I could load the site.
I had to use a VPN app to change my IP address to post this. But I've never had this problem before does anyone know what's wrong?

Btw, keep or Toss this volcanion?
Hasty, 31.30.31.31.31.31

Edit: kept

Last edited:
Something extremely weird happened today. I was able to login to smogon in the morning but when I got back on in the evening I couldn't login. This also happened yesterday. I tried logging in from other devices but I couldn't although I could load the site.
I had to use a VPN app to change my IP address to post this. But I've never had this problem before does anyone know what's wrong?

Hasty, 31.30.31.31.31.31
I'd say that's a pretty good keep.

There are still plenty of people who are willing to trade for non-competitive event-only pokemon for the sake of completing the pokedex or their on personal collection. Not here on smogon, though, I think.
Honestly, Reddit is the best place to find yourself some casual trades.

Hasty, 31.30.31.31.31.31
I'm pretty sure you won't get an answer for your 1st question on this subforum, you should probably try your luck in this thread, instead. Or just PM one of the mods the issues you've been having, they'll probably be able to redirect you somewhere you can actually get the help you need.

Also, toss. Volcanion has no business with a Hasty nature. You're just reducing your bulk for no reason, which is far from optimal. Didn't know about the mixed set rip. Keep, then.
Looking for female Slowpoke with Ha in a Dream ball.
Put an Illumise or Volbeat ( they can both be found at routes 7 and 17 of XY and ORAS, respectively) up in the GTS with the message "4NOHR", and ask for a level 1 female Slowpoke in return. I'll send it over to you as soon as possible.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure you won't get an answer for your 1st question on this subforum, you should probably try your luck in this thread, instead. Or just PM one of the mods with the issues you've been having, they'll probably be able to redirect you somewhere you can actually get the help you need.

Also, toss. Volcanion has no business with a Hasty nature. You're just reducing your bulk for no reason, which is far from optimal.
There is a mixed set for monotype in smogon's analysis but it uses a Naive nature so I thought hasty might work but wasn't sure.

And thanks for the redirection.

Put an Illumise or Volbeat ( they can both be found at routes 7 and 17 of XY and ORAS, respectively) up in the GTS with the message "4NOHR", and ask for a level 1 female Slowpoke in return. I'll send it over to you as soon as possible.
OK. I placed a lv 13 Illumise! Thanks in advance!

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Anyone know what I'm looking for statwise on a modest lvl 70 volcanion? Can't get the damage Calc to work
If you're looking for stats spreads for 30+ across the board (in beneficial stats), it's 213 HP/X Atk/194 Def/228 Sp.A/152 Sp.D/124 Spe for Modest, 213 HP/X Atk/194 Def/208 Sp.A/152 Sp.D/136 Spe for Timid and 213 HP/180 Atk/194 Def/208 Sp.A/136 Sp.D/136 Spe for Naïve. And for pretty much all of the stats, if it's 1 point less than the listed stat, The IV is 29 in that stat. If it's 2 points less, it's 28. And if it's 3 points less, it's 26-27.

Although its attack stats are equal is a special or physical attacking goodra better in everyone's opinions?
I think you'd get a more objective answer in the UU subforum—Goodra's home tier, but to answer your question: Goodra's offensive stats aren't equal, its SpA is 10 points higher so it'll be firing off slightly stronger special attacks. However, physical Goodra is just as viable so I'd say that it ultimately depends on whether your team needs a physical or special bulky attacker more as Goodra can fill both roles perfectly. To my knowledge, though, special Goodra ( sometimes packing Earthquake ) is much more popular, so take that as you will.

Last edited:
Looking for a female Dream ball Drillbur with Mold breaker.
Offering other Dream ball pokemon like Buneary Mareep Girafarig Spiritomb Burmy Munna Swablu Shuckle.

Looking for a female Dream ball Drillbur with Mold breaker.
Offering other Dream ball pokemon like Buneary Mareep Girafarig Spiritomb Burmy Munna Swablu Shuckle.
lol I sent one of those to Psychomew2 not too long ago. Same deal as before, put an Illumise/Volbeat up in the GTS and ask for a level 1 Female Drilbur in exchange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)