Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question:

Has anyone had troubles getting battle with battlespot rating doubles lately?

I feel like I have to try 6-7 time to "find an opponent"

Hey Smogoners! I'm sure most to all of you have gotten some mons from Cretaurus' A Giveaway of Thrones. I was wondering if we'd be able to band together, get them cloned, and trade them amongst ourselves, as I missed some that I really wanted. (i.e. scyther, swellow, xatu).

Does anyone have a HP ice timid electrike they would be willing to part with? I sincerely doubt it seeing as getting something like that would take a bit of work. Hey, you never know till you try, right? PM me if you want to work something out.

Does anyone have a HP ice timid electrike they would be willing to part with? I sincerely doubt it seeing as getting something like that would take a bit of work. Hey, you never know till you try, right? PM me if you want to work something out.
I don't have electrike, but I have manectric. Pm me if interested
LF: arceus code FT: volcanion code
I won't really want the code, so you can have it for free from me, if you want it. Pm me if interested

LF Bold Static Zapdos with HP Ice.

Not sure if this is a simple request, since it's sort of a hard pokemon to get (I think), but since it's a single want I didn't break any forum rules by not posting here.

Are these IVs good for vaporeon if I want to use it in PvP? HP: 31. ATK: 26. Defense. 12. Special Attack: 21. Special Defense: 23. Speed: 8. And Bold nature.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
well well well.. yea i do! AND its shiny

you can have it for free since i bred it for the facebook giveaway. just pm me

Are these IVs good for vaporeon if I want to use it in PvP? HP: 31. ATK: 26. Defense. 12. Special Attack: 21. Special Defense: 23. Speed: 8. And Bold nature.
hello and welcome to smogon!

generally a competitive bold vaporeon would want 31/00/31/31/31/31 to be "flawless". in competitive pokemon, every point counts. sorry to burst your bubble, but thats not a good competitive iv spread. luckily, the breeding mechanics in gen 6 will allow you to breed a flawless one relatively easily, provided you have a flawless ditto (which i can give you if you dont have one)

well well well.. yea i do! AND its shiny

you can have it for free since i bred it for the facebook giveaway. just pm me

hello and welcome to smogon!

generally a competitive bold vaporeon would want 31/00/31/31/31/31 to be "flawless". in competitive pokemon, every point counts. sorry to burst your bubble, but thats not a good competitive iv spread. luckily, the breeding mechanics in gen 6 will allow you to breed a flawless one relatively easily, provided you have a flawless ditto (which i can give you if you dont have one)
Any way to breed one without a ditto?

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Is it possible without having access to friend safari? Like just randomly breeding till u get some perfect IVs and passing those down or something
If you have OR/AS, you can dexnav to get Pokemon with 3 31's in IVs quite easily. You can even Dexnav Dittos in it.

But you could also check out the Giveaways section for giveaways that potentially contain 6IV Dittos. If you'd want the easier but less satisfying way.

If you have OR/AS, you can dexnav to get Pokemon with 3 31's in IVs quite easily. You can even Dexnav Dittos in it.

But you could also check out the Giveaways section for giveaways that potentially contain 6IV Dittos. If you'd want the easier but less satisfying way.
I can't do dittos and have no dexnav' I guess I'll just keep trying to breed my eevees with both bold nature and pick out the better ones and breed those together :/

Last edited:
I can't do dittos and have no dexnav' I guess I'll just keep trying to breed my eevees with both bold nature and pick out the better ones and breed those together :/
that's not really how it works. If you have one with Bold nature, give it an everstone to hold while it's in the daycare, and it'll pass down the Bold nature to every single one of it's children. I don't know why you wouldn't want to use a Ditto, but you could always get an Eevee, or some evolution of Eevee, that has good stats, and use that as the other parent. Make sure that one is holding a Destiny Knot, to make sure it passes down as many of it's perfect stats as possible (it'll be a bit random, but holding a Destiny Knot gives you the best odds).

In fact, there's a giveaway going on here, that can provide you with what you want.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/eevee-mania-not-only-eeveelutions-crown-beasts-added.3572192/

Just be sure to read the rules in the first post of that thread, and you'll be able to get what you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)