Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anyone kind enough to help me do some tradebacks to fill my remaining dex? Only left the dex for legend/unique/UB but I still have not gathered enough synchronizers for suitable natures so I have not started catching mine...

Silvally, Tapu Lele, Tapu Bulu, Tapu Fini, Cosmog, Cosmoem, Celesteela, Guzzlord, Necrozma, Buzzwole

Thanks Dratias

Last edited:

RockinX

My goal in life is to make everyone cringe with my puns
is a Contributor Alumnus
Is it possible for Tapu Lele to have HP Fire? I've been trying to catch an HP Fire Lele for days, and it's harder to catch than Koko... Does it benefit Lele that much?

Is it possible for Tapu Lele to have HP Fire? I've been trying to catch an HP Fire Lele for days, and it's harder to catch than Koko... Does it benefit Lele that much?
It's possible, however it IS extremely rare due to the addition of 3 forced perfect IVs on legendaries. Supposedly it's approx. a 1.25% chance for any legendary to have HP Fire.

For Lele specifically, it's necessary for it to counter threats such as M-Scizor and Ferrothorn post-bank, though I don't think most Scizor carry anything but Bullet Punch in the steel department anyway, which is taken out by Psychic Surge anyway. I suppose it would also make something like Bisharp a lot more cautious.

If you think it couldn't get worse SR wise btw, try going for a 0IV attack Timid or Modest Tapu Lele with HP Fire.

Dratias

Drat, it's Dratias!
Is there anyone kind enough to help me do some tradebacks to fill my remaining dex? Only left the dex for legend/unique/UB but I still have not gathered enough synchronizers for suitable natures so I have not started catching mine...

Silvally, Tapu Lele, Tapu Bulu, Tapu Fini, Cosmog, Cosmoem, Celesteela, Guzzlord, Necrozma, Buzzwole
I gotcha. Sent a PM :)

RockinX

My goal in life is to make everyone cringe with my puns
is a Contributor Alumnus
It's possible, however it IS extremely rare due to the addition of 3 forced perfect IVs on legendaries. Supposedly it's approx. a 1.25% chance for any legendary to have HP Fire.

For Lele specifically, it's necessary for it to counter threats such as M-Scizor and Ferrothorn post-bank, though I don't think most Scizor carry anything but Bullet Punch in the steel department anyway, which is taken out by Psychic Surge anyway. I suppose it would also make something like Bisharp a lot more cautious.

If you think it couldn't get worse SR wise btw, try going for a 0IV attack Timid or Modest Tapu Lele with HP Fire.
Yeah, that's why I asked if it was even possible :( Thanks.

Heyo, looking for the following:

HA Drampa (ideally in Premier/Dive/Moon ball, but any works)
Oranguru w/ 0 Speed
Pokerus

As for what I can offer...not much. Just ask.

I've done the math the exact number is actually .625% with synchronize 1.25% without synch. I can show anyone who cares. 0 att makes it nearly impossible to the extent that I would question the legitimacy of any, since one of the two combos of 31s for HP Fire requires attack to be thirty one, leaving you only with HP Def Spe 31, which reduces your odds to 1/160 without synch, times 1/16 for a zero IV, making the chance 1/2560 without synch and 1/5120 with synch.

Lf a Sassy Celesteela with a 0 spe IV, other IVs don't matter to me. pm me for offers

Also, what are good natures and hidden powers for Uxie, Azelf, and Mesprit?
Also bump

Last edited:
Looking for 0 speed IV ditto or roggenrolla, porygon, and makuhita.
Modest ditto

Offering: all listed are 4 IV with good nature
0 speed stockpile shellos sassy
Adamant or 0 speed sassy grimmer shadow sneak
Cubone
Beldum
Beast ball HA sandshrew
HA psyduck
HA vulpix w/ encore, moonblast, freeze dry, disable
HA Gible w/ outrage, iron head
Mimikyu destiny bond
Pokedex completion, including scizor and weavile, but not many legends.

Well, I think I just got my best soft reset in Alola so far within only 2 SR -- a modest cosmog 31/x/31/31/31/30.. I think this is an absolute keep right? XD There is the hyper training after all :)

I've done the math the exact number is actually .625% with synchronize 1.25% without synch. I can show anyone who cares. 0 att makes it nearly impossible to the extent that I would question the legitimacy of any, since one of the two combos of 31s for HP Fire requires attack to be thirty one, leaving you only with HP Def Spe 31, which reduces your odds to 1/160 without synch, times 1/16 for a zero IV, making the chance 1/2560 without synch and 1/5120 with synch.

Also bump
Wait, really? My 0IV Attack Synch'd Bold HP Fire Tapu Fini is that mythically rare? That explains why I felt miserable SRing that.
No wonder I never found an ingame shiny.

Looking for a Galvanize Geodude (no IVs or ball necessary), feel free to CMT for it!
I was going to catch one tomorrow if you're willing to wait.
I have time to work on this if you want to sit back and relax, shiny; tell me what your specs are ballwise if you have any.

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Question, if I use a bottle cap on a pokemon, will it end up changing the hidden power type (due to the change in IVs) or will the hidden power type remain the same?

Dratias

Drat, it's Dratias!
Question, if I use a bottle cap on a pokemon, will it end up changing the hidden power type (due to the change in IVs) or will the hidden power type remain the same?
Bottlecaps only affect the stats. Like, they make pseudo-IVs. It'll seem like the IVs are the highest they can be, when in reality, they didn't change at all. Because of this, trying to breed a Hypertrain'd mon will only pass on the probably bad IVs it had before being Hypertrained.

Since the IVs don't change, neither does the Hidden Power. Bottlecaps actually make it possible now to have like, a pseudo 6IV mon with HP fire, ice, fighting, etc.
So yes, the HP will stay the same regardless if you Hypertrain it or not.

Bottlecaps only affect the stats. Like, they make pseudo-IVs. It'll seem like the IVs are the highest they can be, when in reality, they didn't change at all. Because of this, trying to breed a Hypertrain'd mon will only pass on the probably bad IVs it had before being Hypertrained.

Since the IVs don't change, neither does the Hidden Power. Bottlecaps actually make it possible now to have like, a pseudo 6IV mon with HP fire, ice, fighting, etc.
So yes, the HP will stay the same regardless if you Hypertrain it or not.
Cool, thanks! :) Finally got a Lele with HP fire but its speed isn't that great and I don't really feel like trying again lol

Cool, thanks! :) Finally got a Lele with HP fire but its speed isn't that great and I don't really feel like trying again lol
Smart move given your .625% odds ;) Am currently resetting for Tornadus in ORAS for HP Ice, finally got one, but it had 31 att and only 28 speed so I reset, and now I'm gonna cry lol

Does the new dark type prankster rule apply for moves that only affect yourself like tailwind etc. or just things that affect them like taunt? Also, can someone please tell me what natures I should catch Azelf Mesprit and Uxie?

Last edited:

Komodo

Huff
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Can somebody help me with a few trade evolutions on sun/moon please? you can have a copy of something on my thread7

EDIT - DONE

Last edited:
anyone here who cna spare me an beastball beldum ivs nature etc dont mather and ofcourse I can give you something in return

also what nature should I aim for for mega metagross for the battle tree adamant or should I go for plus speed instead?

also looking for an cool ball hidden ability dratini

same question should I go for plus speed or plus attack nature?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)