Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah I know but the syncronize only works if that is the active pokemon right?

so in my party for example I have an ko calm nature jigglypuff with cutecharm. the active pokemon would be an syncronize alakazam he is the one that knocks out the pokemon that show up during the chain so would not 50% of the salandit be calm in that example?

in theory it should work since syncrionize in chaining works like this if I understoot right

syncronize works in chaining but it takes the nature of the first pokemon in youre party if its fainted right? which in tis case would be the jigglypuff with the calm nature
No, Syncronize works even if the pokemon is fainted so long as it is in the lead. However, the ability will not take place in a SOS Chain if the pokemon isn't on the field. It'll work for the 1st encounter, but subsequent encounters will not be affected by the fainted pokemon's ability. This applies to both Cute Charm and Syncronize so you cannot have them both working at the same time.

If you dont mind waiting a bit for me to find a cloner, yeah. And if you don't mind a cloned destiny knot.

LF a gen 7 cloner XD

LF:
level ball mudbray
level ball rockruff
love ball bounsweet
nest Ball Chikorita
luxury Ball Cyndaquil
dive Ball Totodile
friend Ball Snivy
luxury Ball Tepig
moon ball jangmo-o
level ball jangmo-o
moon ball totodile
lux ball and moon cyndaquil
friend ball and nest chikorita

Please let me know if you have SPITBACKS of these, idc about the IVS or anything else. Hell, I'll even take males. All I want is these. I'm sure we can work something out. I have a LOT of good stuff that I can give once Pokebank comes out.
Also, best ball for her?

I'm leaning towards friend love or lux, buut I'm not too sure.

Also also LF an HP Grass Keldeo
Also looking for a friend ball larvitar

No, Syncronize works even if the pokemon is fainted so long as it is in the lead. However, the ability will not take place in a SOS Chain if the pokemon isn't on the field. It'll work for the 1st encounter, but subsequent encounters will not be affected by the fainted pokemon's ability. This applies to both Cute Charm and Syncronize so you cannot have them both working at the same time.
that sucks ut thanks:(

damn annoying though I though I ahd an amazing idea:(

and in theory it should have worked with the logic I got:(

With the new hyper training being able to boost a pokemons IV to max, in your point of view, is it worth softreseting legendaries and uberbeasts for a good IV spread?

Does anyone happen to have any 5iv dittos? I do not care about the spread. Pm me if you are interested.

Edit:
FT: Bottle caps, spitbacks. Not much else unfortunately.

Edit: Nvm, I got some 4iv dittos that can work.

Last edited:
With the new hyper training being able to boost a pokemons IV to max, in your point of view, is it worth softreseting legendaries and uberbeasts for a good IV spread?
It is mainly for special attackers who can use a specific hidden power to help give them an edge in battle. Plus giving it a shot will help lower the amount of bottle caps you need, and if you end up getting the perfect ivs you need, then you don't need to waste time leveling them up to 100.

for trading? not realy

I personaly despise hyper training since it takes away all reason to put in any effort at all.

most people however dont care anymore so it depends on what you want

Does anyone have an extra Dusk Stone lying around? I have some Rough Skin Gibles or 5 IV Litwicks for trade.

Last edited:
I am looking for a ditto with 4 31 IV's, that isn't from germany for the Masuda method. I could trade it for one of my dittos with 4 31 IV's.

Last edited:
Only going on 5th gen experience where Azelf was a suicide stealth rock lead and mespirit was a TR setter/support mon with decent attack ..but how they are used now, or in this gen I'm not sure, but I'd still go jolly/naive on Azelf and a quiet/modest/bold mespirit wouldn't be bad options.

Only going on 5th gen experience where Azelf was a suicide stealth rock lead and mespirit was a TR setter/support mon with decent attack ..but how they are used now, or in this gen I'm not sure, but I'd still go jolly/naive on Azelf and a quiet/modest/bold mespirit wouldn't be bad options.
Out of the Mesprit options do you think Quiet or Modest would be more versatile

Out of the Mesprit options do you think Quiet or Modest would be more versatile
Probably modest..Quiet restricts you to TR where he is outclassed by others, most notably cresselia, modest has a few support options, although I think some were weather support so again he became outclassed when HA abilities came in... but still, a large movepool makes specs / calm mind or life orb sets plausible so def modest > quiet

Edit: take care of.

Hello, and happy new year!

Can someone with Pokemon Sun help me out? I have a level 52 Cosmoem with attached Rare Candy and I need someone with Sun to evolve it.

Thank you very much.

Last edited:

Smuckem

Resident Facility Bot Wannabe
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Have been breeding for a version of the Battle Subway/Maison/Tree's Nidoqueen2, have a gigantic pile of Counter Nidorans on hand as a result. Will be on Wonder Trade over the next hour or so, respond if interested in getting one.

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
When battling a Pokemon under the effects of Aqua Ring if I trick a black sludge into it will the black sludge trigger first then heal or is it the other way around?

cityscapes

Take care of yourself.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
Looking for Quiet 0 Speed Honedge. It doesn't need any other perfect IVs. I can offer the following natured Synchronize Pokémon: Hardy, Bold, Timid, Lonely, Mild, Hasty, Jolly, Naughty, Brave, and Quiet. PM/VM if interested.

When battling a Pokemon under the effects of Aqua Ring if I trick a black sludge into it will the black sludge trigger first then heal or is it the other way around?
It goes like this:

Weather: +5
Items (damage): +4
Items (healing): +3
Abilities: +2
Status (damage): +1
Status (healing): 0.

So, Black Sludge will trigger before Aqua Ring does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)