Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody have a destiny knot I could have? I don't have a whole lot to offer right now, but I'm sure we could figure something out.

Does anybody have a destiny knot I could have? I don't have a whole lot to offer right now, but I'm sure we could figure something out.
If you dont mind waiting a bit for me to find a cloner, yeah. And if you don't mind a cloned destiny knot.

LF a gen 7 cloner XD

LF:
level ball mudbray
level ball rockruff
love ball bounsweet
nest Ball Chikorita
luxury Ball Cyndaquil
dive Ball Totodile
friend Ball Snivy
luxury Ball Tepig
moon ball jangmo-o
level ball jangmo-o
moon ball totodile
lux ball and moon cyndaquil
friend ball and nest chikorita

Please let me know if you have SPITBACKS of these, idc about the IVS or anything else. Hell, I'll even take males. All I want is these. I'm sure we can work something out. I have a LOT of good stuff that I can give once Pokebank comes out.

Also, best ball for her?

I'm leaning towards friend love or lux, buut I'm not too sure.

Also also LF an HP Grass Keldeo

Last edited:
If you dont mind waiting a bit for me to find a cloner, yeah. And if you don't mind a cloned destiny knot.

LF a gen 7 cloner XD

LF:
level ball mudbray
level ball rockruff
love ball bounsweet
nest Ball Chikorita
luxury Ball Cyndaquil
dive Ball Totodile
friend Ball Snivy
luxury Ball Tepig
moon ball jangmo-o
level ball jangmo-o
moon ball totodile
lux ball and moon cyndaquil
friend ball and nest chikorita

Please let me know if you have SPITBACKS of these, idc about the IVS or anything else. Hell, I'll even take males. All I want is these. I'm sure we can work something out. I have a LOT of good stuff that I can give once Pokebank comes out.

Also, best ball for her?

I'm leaning towards friend love or lux, buut I'm not too sure.

Also also LF an HP Grass Keldeo
I'm fine with waiting (and cloned stuff)! I think love ball for Tsareena personally.
I've also got a totodile in a dive ball; I could breed you a spitback in return for the destiny knot if that works.

I don't suppose anyone would be able to help me out with a Pokerus-infected Pokemon? I don't have much to offer (Maraenie, 31/x/31/31/x/x Torkoal with Eruption) but I'd be super appreciative :)

Done and done!

Last edited:
I'm fine with waiting (and cloned stuff)! I think love ball for Tsareena personally.
I've also got a totodile in a dive ball; I could breed you a spitback in return for the destiny knot if that works.
Cool! sounds good to me!(Thanks for that, I was leaning towards love ball.)

I don't suppose anyone would be able to help me out with a Pokerus-infected Pokemon? I don't have much to offer (Maraenie, 31/x/31/31/x/x Torkoal with Eruption) but I'd be super appreciative :)
PM me, I got you

Does anyone have a flawless male HP fire pokemon(in either the bug or fairy egg group) in Pokemon sun or moon? If so, please pm me and we can discuss trades

Is there an IRC channel or discord channel for smogon wifi anymore? A Smogon wifi chat room anywhere? There was one back a few years but I can't find it now.
We still have #smogonwifi on synIRC. There is still some activity but a lot of people moved on to discord.
I just made an account for discord today out of curiosity. There seems to be much more activity.

You can find an invite to the main smogon channel here: http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...d-https-discord-gg-014jtzxvjxfsynuro.3575010/
There's also a directory for all kinds of genres which you can find in the main channel. There's also a post in IS about this if you wanna read about it.

I don't think there is a specific area for smogonwifi yet but #smoon on the smogon channel or the battlespot channel are the closest thing to it (from what I've seen so far).

Looking for 0 speed IV ditto or roggenrolla, porygon, and makuhita.
Modest ditto

Offering: all listed are 4 IV with good nature
0 speed stockpile shellos sassy
Adamant or 0 speed sassy grimmer shadow sneak
Cubone
Beldum
Beast ball HA sandshrew
HA psyduck
HA vulpix w/ encore, moonblast, freeze dry, disable
HA Gible w/ outrage, iron head
Mimikyu destiny bond
Pokedex completion, including scizor and weavile, but not many legends.
Still looking for these.

Is there a way in Sun and Moon to check personal stats such as amount of eggs hatched, total online battles/trades, and such? I know it's possible via talking to other people in the online environment (which is really inaccurate and flawed atm?) but then you can only see the stats of others, and not those of yourself...

Hello Everyone!!! Regarding my recent giveaways, I wanted to ask if you guys are more interesting in getting your Pokedex completed or you just want Battle Readys? Thanks!!!

Anyone have a Flawless HP ground Pokémon in the big, fairy or field group they are willing to trade? If so, pls pm me and we can discuss further trades

I'm looking for someone with a 5-star Johto Tent in Festival Plaza so I can buy it from your character. I can give a 5-star Unova Tent, Kanto Tent, Pokemon House, Treasure Hunt, or Team Blue if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 16)