Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys can someone help me with the last Dex entries I need?
Tapu Lele
Tapu Bulu
Tapu Fini
Necrozma
Xurkitree
Celesteela
Guzzlord

I know I can get those on my version, but I want to softeret em for good Ivs and possible HP and that takes time...
I can offer BP items or spitbacks from my trade thread

EDIT: I dont need to keep them, just the Dex entry, I'll give them back

I got some Beast Ball Grimer spitbacks with Curse, Pursuit, and Shadow Sneak. I'm looking to trade for any gen 7 spitbacks with previous gen egg moves (like Knock Off Wingull). All the Grimers are 4 IV

I'm looking for a female HA Murkrow in Gen 6. Nature, IVs, and ball aren't super important, though a Jolly one in a Great/Dusk Ball would be grand :B

CMT for what I can give in exchange, but keep in mind those are all in Gen 7. I have to double check what I can offer in my AS game.
Bumping. I guess this is kind of a long shot.

Guys can someone help me with the last Dex entries I need?
Tapu Lele
Tapu Bulu
Tapu Fini
Necrozma
Xurkitree
Celesteela
Guzzlord

I know I can get those on my version, but I want to softeret em for good Ivs and possible HP and that takes time...
I can offer BP items or spitbacks from my trade thread

EDIT: I dont need to keep them, just the Dex entry, I'll give them back
can help you to get them register if you stiill need, send me a pm

Hi all,
I am looking for Timid porygon with 3 or more 31 IV's in exchange for a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Modest Porygon. Also, I am looking for a steel trapping (HP Fire) magne-line... all I really have to offer for that is a 3 iv Modest Lunala or 31/31/31/30/31 jolly magikarp.

Thanks!
Bumping

Looking for 4 Lucky eggs. Offering a Golden bottle cap 5 regular bottle caps 2 shinies a Cutiefly(Love ball) and a Stufful (Luxury) with EM albeit imperfect stats but both bread by me. I can also give away anything that requires BP.
PM me please for more details.
Please and thank you!

Hey! Would someone be willing to direct me where to get an HP Fire and HP Ice Ditto?
If you're not looking for ones that are caught in Sun and Moon, then I can help you. I have dittos in my thread that I'm currently giving away. I have Hp Ice spread, but I do not have Hp fire spread, however the are spreads that'll help you achieve hp fire.

Lmk if you need any!

So I am trying to breed Exeggcute with Dream Ball over to Alolan Exeggcute, but it doesn't seem to be working. 0/10 balls were not Dream Balls.

Either Dream Balls can't be passed or the Exeggcutes are considered "different species". Could anyone confirm either of the two?

So I am trying to breed Exeggcute with Dream Ball over to Alolan Exeggcute, but it doesn't seem to be working. 0/10 balls were not Dream Balls.

Either Dream Balls can't be passed or the Exeggcutes are considered "different species". Could anyone confirm either of the two?
Most likely they are considered different species

So I tried evolving the Exeggcute bred from the Exeggutor (from Dream World) and it evolved into Alolan Exeggutor. Weird...
Wait what? So your telling me you bread a female normal exeggute with a male alolan one and the offspring evolved in the alolan form? Are you sure? You know alolan pokemon have a different hatching background

Wait what? So your telling me you bread a female normal exeggute with a male alolan one and the offspring evolved in the alolan form? Are you sure? You know alolan pokemon have a different hatching background
I bred a regular female Exeggutor (I know this because it had a Dream Ball) with a Ditto. I tried breeding the offspring male with a female Alolan Exeggutor (this one was caught with an Ultra Ball)but it only produced Ultra Ball Exeggcutes.
It made sense because they were technically different. But I evolved the offspring Exeggcute from before and it evolved into Alolan Exeggcutor.

I think it's just I needed to evolve the Exeggcute to Exeggcutor. It only passed down Ultra Balls which tells me that both of them needs to be the same evolution.

The evolution still doesn't make sense though.

I bred a regular female Exeggutor (I know this because it had a Dream Ball) with a Ditto. I tried breeding the offspring male with a female Alolan Exeggutor (this one was caught with an Ultra Ball)but it only produced Ultra Ball Exeggcutes.
It made sense because they were technically different. But I evolved the offspring Exeggcute from before and it evolved into Alolan Exeggcutor.

I think it's just I needed to evolve the Exeggcute to Exeggcutor. It only passed down Ultra Balls which tells me that both of them needs to be the same evolution.

The evolution still doesn't make sense though.
Yes same stage. If you breed 2 pokemon from the same evolutionary line for example Snivy and Servine the balls don't swap the both need to be the same sage also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 15)