Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone!

I'm looking for uncloned 6IV non-English male Pokémon (they can be rejects) of the following egg groups: Bug, Flying, Grass, Water 2.
I'm also looking for 4IV Dittos of the following natures: Adamant, Jolly, Timid, Calm.

What I can offer is 6IV and flawless hatchlings that I bred myself. I also have catched some 4IV Dittos with competitive natures, if they're interested.

Is it ok to post this kind of LF/FT post in this thread, or would it be more adequate to generate open a thread for my specific request? (I read the rules; I'm just not 100% sure, that's why I'm asking).

Attachments

Last edited:
alright with the swap breeding method

right now im making a box of 30 hatch and repeat

would it work the same if I take the eggs and hatch them between receiving them?

Hi everyone!

I'm looking for 6IV non-English male Pokémon (they can be rejects) of the following egg groups: Bug, Flying, Grass, Water 2.
I'm also looking for 4IV Dittos of the following natures: Adamant, Jolly, Timid, Calm.

What I can offer is 6IV and flawless hatchlings that I bred myself. I also have catched some 4IV Dittos with competitive natures, if they're interested.

Is it ok to post this kind of LF/FT post in this thread, or would it be more adequate to generate open a thread for my specific request? (I read the rules; I'm just not 100% sure, that's why I'm asking).
I got Gliscor

Last edited:
I'm looking for any Pokémon with Timid nature and synchronize as its Ability. I can trade using Pokémon OR/AS and S/M.

I'm looking for a female HA Murkrow in Gen 6. Nature, IVs, and ball aren't super important, though a Jolly one in a Great/Dusk Ball would be grand :B

CMT for what I can give in exchange, but keep in mind those are all in Gen 7. I have to double check what I can offer in my AS game.

Thanks to LegoFigure11 updating me that Legality Checker has been fixed, I can finally now giveaway my Dittos.

If any users needs one, feel free to check my thread and simply follow the rules.

Does anyone have a HA Gible/Gabite/Garchomp that they would trade to with me? Happy to pass you along any of the HA pokemon I have or any bp item.

Thank you!

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Does anyone have a HA Gible/Gabite/Garchomp that they would trade to with me? Happy to pass you along any of the HA pokemon I have or any bp item.

Thank you!
I can give you a Jolly HA Gible in a Beast Ball for absolutely free.
I can hop online and trade it to you now.

Anyone have an extra sheer force Bagon they are willing to part with (I will breed for IV's so it does not have to be perfect). I have a 5 IV sand veil Gible I can trade for it.

Can anyone help out with an HA alola sandslash and alola HA vulpix and HA jynx?

Also help me clone a 4th gen bold Zapdos with Defog and heatwave?

Got another set of favors to ask.

Just finished the first trail on the third island in my Moon play through and need some help.

1. Need help evolving my Magmar to Magmortar, tho don't have the evolution item. Also needs to be taught Earthquake and Thunderbolt as I lack the TMs.

2. Anyone spare me an ability capsule? My Pelipper RNG'd with Defog currently has Keen Eye would love to have Rain Dish instead. Also needs to learn Hurricane, I got a Heart Scale attached to him for you to use.

3. Anyone willing to teach my Elgyem Signal Beam? Cause again don't have the TM yet. Just replace Dark Pulse.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi all,
I am looking for Timid porygon with 3 or more 31 IV's in exchange for a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Modest Porygon. Also, I am looking for a steel trapping (HP Fire) magne-line... all I really have to offer for that is a 3 iv Modest Lunala or 31/31/31/30/31 jolly magikarp.

Thanks!

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Got another set of favors to ask.

Just finished the first trail on the third island in my Moon play through and need some help.

1. Need help evolving my Magmar to Magmortar, tho don't have the evolution item. Also needs to be taught Earthquake and Thunderbolt as I lack the TMs.

2. Anyone spare me an ability capsule? My Pelipper RNG'd with Defog currently has Keen Eye would love to have Rain Dish instead. Also needs to learn Hurricane, I got a Heart Scale attached to him for you to use.

3. Anyone willing to teach my Elgyem Signal Beam? Cause again don't have the TM yet. Just replace Dark Pulse.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I can take care of all 3 things for you if you want.
You can find my info in my signature down below.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
Nah, I should have looked that up.

Dark Pulse will just have to do for now.
Also Rain Dish is Pelipper's Hidden Ability.
I'm afraid I can only change Keen Eye to Drizzle.

I also can't teach Magmar Earthquake and Thunderbolt yet, you'll have to send it to me again once it evolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 20)