Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can give you all 3 Mega-Stones for free if you want.
If anybody else reads this message and wants one or more Mega-Stones, feel free to VM/PM me.

Thank you very much dude but I've already done with that. At the moment I'm just trying to get more and more PLs to buy the mega-stones being sold at the Battle Tree. Anyway, if you are willing to trade me even some I will be happy. :)

Thank you very much dude but I've already done with that. At the moment I'm just trying to get more and more PLs to buy the mega-stones being sold at the Battle Tree. Anyway, if you are willing to trade me even some I will be happy. :)

Actually I can trade you all of the Battle Tree Mega-Stones for free in about an hour from now if you want.
I'm currently busy, but I'll message you on your profile once I got a moment to trade, no problem.

Actually I can trade you all of the Battle Tree Mega-Stones for free in about an hour from now if you want.
I'm currently busy, but I'll message you on your profile once I got a moment to trade, no problem.
I don't want to abuse of your kindness and time so feel free to trade me the number you want, even one is good! PM me whenever you want ;)

New deal, shiny gumshoos and/or speed boost sharpedo or carvanah and/or hidden ability honchkrow or murkrow for shiny or hidden ability magikarp/gyarados or shiny growlithe/arcanine or shiny bagon evolution line

Anybody willing to help me complete my dex with trade-tradebacks of legendaries? Need Moon-specific legendaries (Lunala, Celesteela, and Pheromosa) at minimum, but the other legendaries (excluding Solgaleo and Tapu Koko) would be greatly appreciated as well, as they make SRing them less of a priority, and I don't have to mash A through the pokedex entry every time I catch them when I DO SR them.

Anybody willing to help me complete my dex with trade-tradebacks of legendaries? Need Moon-specific legendaries (Lunala, Celesteela, and Pheromosa) at minimum, but the other legendaries (excluding Solgaleo and Tapu Koko) would be greatly appreciated as well, as they make SRing them less of a priority, and I don't have to mash A through the pokedex entry every time I catch them when I DO SR them.
I can help you with lunala and pheromosa. What other legends do you need?

Looking for (all gen 6):
Timid/Modest, 5 IV, Female Vivillon/Scatterbug with Sun pattern
Heavy ball female Mawile
Nest ball female Deeling Summer - Thanks Sondero !

I have an extensive ball collection and I can do breeding projects for those. PM me.

Last edited:
Now I know what was keeping me awake, it was someone looking for a Deerling!
Looking for (all gen 6):
(...)
Nest ball female Deeling Summer
I can give you one for free, deposit something on GTS, asking for a female level 1-10 Deerling and let me know via a reply here or via VM what you deposited and what your IGN is (and preferably the message on what you deposited).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back