Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a HA jolly alolan Sandshrew they're willing to give me? IVs and pokeball don't matter but please make sure it's nicknamed something that's not offensive or a meme, and more original than snowshrew or iceshrew

I can breed you a HA aloan Geodude in a Heavy Ball, a HA Fletching in a Fast Ball or a HA Carvanha in a Lure Ball for it

Im just looking for a Moody Bidoof in pokemon Sun. Just to screw around with friends. Pokeball/Ivs/Nature/Gender/Pokeball does not matter, I just want a Moody one. I have a number of breedjects I'd be willing to trade. Thanks!

Does any else have a HA Ralts?
Does anyone have a HA jolly alolan Sandshrew they're willing to give me? IVs and pokeball don't matter but please make sure it's nicknamed something that's not offensive or a meme, and more original than snowshrew or iceshrew

I can breed you a HA aloan Geodude in a Heavy Ball, a HA Fletching in a Fast Ball or a HA Carvanha in a Lure Ball for it
I can help with these if y'all are still looking!
Rapti, I'm very interested in an HA carvanha!

Smuckem

Resident Facility Bot Wannabe
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Would anybody with a Gen VI game be available to help me trade evolve a pair of Swirlix I have in my OR?

IGN: Smtckem
FC: 3969-8098-4506

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Would anybody with a Gen VI game be available to help me trade evolve a pair of Swirlix I have in my OR?

IGN: Smtckem
FC: 3969-8098-4506
If you have the required held items then sure I can help with that. My FC and IGN is in my signature.

Sondero

I owe you twice over now, thx so much!(Also, lol at teasing me with the shiny "Rampardos3".)
No Problem, and the Rampardos was just there as compensation in case I would happen to run off with one of the Slurpuff disconnect and become unable to trade for a while. Let me know if you want the Rampardos, though.

Hey all, dropping in to see if anyone has a spare/clone of a Lopunnite from the Tiny Tourney? I've got a few minutes on wifi and wanted to see f I could nab one.

Tagging Max. Optimizer, as they've been beyond helpful with one-off requests like this.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey all, dropping in to see if anyone has a spare/clone of a Lopunnite from the Tiny Tourney? I've got a few minutes on wifi and wanted to see f I could nab one.

Tagging Max. Optimizer, as they've been beyond helpful with one-off requests like this.
Yes, I can and will gladly give you a Lopunnite for free.
I still got you added from last time. Meet me at the Festival Plaza, I'll send you the trade invite.

If anybody else reads this message and wants one or more Mega-Stones, feel free to VM/PM me.

Sondero

How good is 24-26 / x / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 Latios (Omega Ruby)

I have no powersave
While the IVs are certainly not terrible, I think the only chance of your Latios having some trade value is if the Attack IV is 0-3.
There are some methods people can use to get the equivalent of perfect IVs relatively easily now.

1. Hyper Training - Any Pokemon can be hyper trained to have the stats act like the IV you trained is 31, if it wasn't already 31. However it can't change the Hidden Power type or make the stats act like they're lower than the IV would let it, so specific Hidden Power types, low attack IVs on special attackers and low speed IVs on Gyro Ball/Trick Room users are pretty much the only things you'd have to worry about when you plan to Hyper Train something. When comparing something like a 31/23/31/31/30/31 Timid Latios with a 31/2/31/10/31/18 Latios, at first glance, the first Latios may seem like it's better, since it's pretty much level 50 perfect and the 30 doesn't really make much of a difference. However after Hyper Training the latter Latios will have lower attack and thus take less damage from confusion and Foul Play, and the latter Latios will also have Fire as its Hidden Power type, while the former will be stuck with Steel. And keep in mind that both would act as if their stats where perfect aside from attack.

2. RNG abuse - Thanks to some Custom Firmware exploiting, RNG abuse is now possible in pretty much every generation, even in 6 and 7. Which means some people can almost effortlessly get perfect shiny legendaries. For more info about RNG abuse: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/most-generation-prng-help-information.52180/

To Summarize, your Latios' IVs are not bad, it just has a lot of other stuff to compete with and thus has next to no trade value. If you can think of a way to run Latios without using HP fire in battle maison, I suppose it would be sort of OK for personal use in that way.

Last edited:
So in addition to that Surfing Pikachu I requested earlier, can someone please trade me a Kasib Berry and a Haban Berry?
I can trade you the berries you need. PM/VM me when you're available.

Also if anybody else needs free type resist berries for the Weakness Cup send me a PM/VM

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 16)