Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I'm not the person that needed the Cutiefly. I want to give you the berries for free. Of course it would be nice if you helped the other user out anyway...
Thanks, but I already got my hunting Meowth from Blue, so I may as well finish what I started.

Edit: Just found out Hypnosis is an egg move & the Meowth is male. >_< Guess I'll just use a Stantler.

Last edited:
LF:
Female Safari Ball/Friend Ball Larvitar on gen6
HA Amaura in gen6
Jolly Landorus
Modest Reshiram

Can trade multiple pokes for those. PM for offers. Thanks in advance.

Well, I just realized while on the last Pokémon for my Uber team, that it's nearly impossible to have Defog for Giratina in SM.

I have some good Nature legendaries, so if anyone wants to trade their Impish Giratina with Defog, that would be extremely appreciated!

Thank you in advance,
Will

Well, I just realized while on the last Pokémon for my Uber team, that it's nearly impossible to have Defog for Giratina in SM.

I have some good Nature legendaries, so if anyone wants to trade their Impish Giratina with Defog, that would be extremely appreciated!

Thank you in advance,
Will
If you're willing to alter your team a little bit I have a shiny lvl 1 Adamant Giratina with Defog from a giveaway here last year. It's free as well.

If you're willing to alter your team a little bit I have a shiny lvl 1 Adamant Giratina with Defog from a giveaway here last year. It's free as well.
Thank you so much for the kind offer :)!
I currently have a balanced team, but would an all offensive team that isn't "hyper" be viable? If so, I'd gladly take you up on your offer!

Thank you so much for the kind offer :)!
I currently have a balanced team, but would an all offensive team that isn't "hyper" be viable? If so, I'd gladly take you up on your offer!
You're welcome. To be honest I don't play Ubers so I'm not sure (I just have the Giratina because it's a cool collectable). Send me a PM/VM if you decide you want to trade for it.

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Anyone could help me with trade evolutions? I need to do quite a few!

Also, if anyone would like a Timid Dream Ball female HA Abra with HP Fire (31/3/31/30/31/30) and 4 egg moves, I have a spare one, just PM me!

Last edited:
Does anyone have anything cool they'd like to trade for a speed boost sharpedo/carvanah or a shiny gumshoos, the sharpedo and gumshoos have the sets I found them with but the carvanah can have a custom set if you want. I'm not expecting much just something slightly rare.

I'm looking for Gardevoirite, Galladite, Lopunnite. Ask me for what you want. I just cannot promise to be able to accept all of your requires just because, concerning breedable pokemons, my pokebank licence has expired so I have few ones at the moment. But I'm sure we'll find a way ;)

Smuckem

Resident Facility Bot Wannabe
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
For those with Gen VI games: wondering if anyone owns a Grass-type Friend Safari featuring Quilladin, looking to start my Bulletproof collection and currently missing that.

If anyone is missing one of these: mine is Ghost-type, Pumpkaboo/Golett/Lampent.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm looking for Gardevoirite, Galladite, Lopunnite. Ask me for what you want. I just cannot promise to be able to accept all of your requires just because, concerning breedable pokemons, my pokebank licence has expired so I have few ones at the moment. But I'm sure we'll find a way ;)
I can give you all 3 Mega-Stones for free if you want.
If anybody else reads this message and wants one or more Mega-Stones, feel free to VM/PM me.

Hello, after a long time I want to start with pokemon again and (if possible) RNG my mystery gift pokemons in ORAS. However, from what I understand this is not possible without hacking the 3DS, is that correct (see here for example)?

Thus, could someone please confirm that I'm forced to soft reset mystery gift pokemons? :(

Hello, after a long time I want to start with pokemon again and (if possible) RNG my mystery gift pokemons in ORAS. However, from what I understand this is not possible without hacking the 3DS, is that correct (see here for example)?

Thus, could someone please confirm that I'm forced to soft reset mystery gift pokemons? :(
Yes, you need a hacked 3DS for XYORAS RNG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 16)