Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Figured it was worth bringing this up: Breeding on level-up moves so the Pokemon learn them as they're born as lost quite a bit of relevance, now that you can just use the Move Reminder to get later level-up moves early, so you don't have to breed Hydro Pump onto a Psyduck if you want to use a Hydro Pump Psyduck in for example LC.
The only times this is relevant is for Level-up moves from previous stages, like Spore on Breloom. So like in case you get rid of Spore after Evolving, you can use the move reminder to get it again, whereas if it was bred without Spore as an Egg move, it would've been lost forever.
Ah I actually wasn't familiar with this mechanic. So it would essentially allow the earlier version to learn the moves prior to them actually learning it?

Ie: Psyduck learning Hydro Pump at lv5 is possible since it eventually learns it through level up?

Is it safe to assume that these younger versions will not be able to learn moves exclusive to their later evolutions?

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Ah I actually wasn't familiar with this mechanic. So it would essentially allow the earlier version to learn the moves prior to them actually learning it?

Ie: Psyduck learning Hydro Pump at lv5 is possible since it eventually learns it through level up?

Is it safe to assume that these younger versions will not be able to learn moves exclusive to their later evolutions?
Yes, Psyduck at level 5 can learn Hydro Pump this way. And yes, lower tiers of evolution are not able to learn Level-up moves exclusive to the parents this way, like Psyduck can't get Aqua Jet or Me First through this method.

Can both make and female Pokémon pass down different egg moves?

Does anyone have access to a Cherubi with both Weather Ball and Healing Wish? Bonus points for 9 HP IV and a Love/Heal ball.

for little cup in gen 7 the best way to ev train would be poke pelago i think, it takes i think it was like 17 hours a stat or something like that, but you can train multiple mons and no exp gain.

every session of training they do on isle evelup gives them 4 EVs in a stat, each session is half an hour. The time per session can be halved with beans, and the EVs gained can be doubled with Pokerus i believe. Vitamins can be used before hand to knock out the first 100 points of EV training in each stat to reduce the time some. you get 3 training areas, each area can train up to 6 different mons in whatever stat you want. I think thats pretty much everything.

I don't currently have any HA Pokémon that I can redistribute, but will contact you as soon as I do.
Mmk, in that case ill just send the Rowlet over to ya and if you happen to get ahold of something just let me know and we will figure it out then. Im about to do a test for my GF though, so do me a favor and through something up on the GTS for me asking for a male lvl 1 rowlet and let me know and ill get it to ya.

Mmk, in that case ill just send the Rowlet over to ya and if you happen to get ahold of something just let me know and we will figure it out then. Im about to do a test for my GF though, so do me a favor and through something up on the GTS for me asking for a male lvl 1 rowlet and let me know and ill get it to ya.
Oh wow, thank you immensely! I am working on a few projects now so I should hopefully have something that interests you soon. I'll put something up shortly once I get home.

anyone got a manaphy / manaphy clone knocking around? It's the only one I'm struggling with for the sinnoh living dex

Edit: manaphy, melotta, diancie are the last 3 pokemon missing from my living Dec. offering flawless EV trained pokemon, legendaries and non-legendaries. Also got a soft reset shiny zekrom which is hyper trained Adamant

Last edited:
Currently looking for the following Pokémon with Hidden Abilities:

Anorith

Shieldon

Cranidos

Burmy

Hippopotas

Patrat

Basculin

Tirtouga

Karrablast

Shelmet

Super Size Pumpkaboo

I'm looking for any diglett in a safari ball. Nothing else matters I just want the ball to breed on. If any one has one I can offer tons of breedjects and items pm me if u have one ;) thx!!!

anyone got a manaphy / manaphy clone knocking around? It's the only one I'm struggling with for the sinnoh living dex
You can obtain a Manaphy for free from Sondero 's giveaway thread.

Currently looking for the following Pokémon with Hidden Abilities:

Anorith

Shieldon

Cranidos

Burmy

Hippopotas

Patrat

Basculin

Tirtouga

Karrablast

Shelmet

Super Size Pumpkaboo
I can breed you a HA Karrablast if you'd like.

Howdy, I'm looking for a mudkip caught in a dive ball, dream ball, or heal ball. Ability, Nature, and IVs don't matter, just need it for breeding :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 14)