Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for some rare pokemon/pokeball combinations for my living pokedex I'm working on.

Pineco in Safari Ball (catchable in Emerald)
Gligar in Safari Ball (catchable in Emerald)

Does anyone have access to these and is willing to trade?

Last edited:
Looking for Kantonian Geodude, IVs, ball and ability doesn't matter, nature also(however I'd be grateful if it was adamant).
I think I've got a heavy ball one I could breed a spit back off of for you. Doesn't have any egg moves or anything, but it is adamant.

Is there any good movesets for baton pass Shedinja for UU tier? Didn't find anything neither on Strategy dex (SM section), nor on Contributions & Corrections (onliy archived posts). And how exactly baton pass may be used besides passing stats?

Is there any good movesets for baton pass Shedinja for UU tier? Didn't find anything neither on Strategy dex (SM section), nor on Contributions & Corrections (onliy archived posts). And how exactly baton pass may be used besides passing stats?
Baton pass can be used on Shedinja when you're against an enemy you completely wall. You know the opponent is going to swap pokemon, and by using baton pass you swap after him and are able to send out something strong against what the opponent sent out.
A possible set is shadow sneak/will-o-wisp/baton pass/protect. You run lonely nature with 252 points in attack, and enough speed to just underspeed what you want to check with Shedinja, to ensure to baton pass out after the opponent attacks in case he doesn't switch.

Keep in mind however that any set including baton pass is currently banned in UU, so this is probably the reason why you can't find any analysis on it.

Baton pass can be used on Shedinja when you're against an enemy you completely wall. You know the opponent is going to swap pokemon, and by using baton pass you swap after him and are able to send out something strong against what the opponent sent out.
A possible set is shadow sneak/will-o-wisp/baton pass/protect. You run lonely nature with 252 points in attack, and enough speed to just underspeed what you want to check with Shedinja, to ensure to baton pass out after the opponent attacks in case he doesn't switch.
This is almost the same set as X/Y PU section offers. Thanks for explanation, now it makes more sence.
Keep in mind however that any set including baton pass is currently banned in UU, so this is probably the reason why you can't find any analysis on it.
Didn't know that, thank you.

Thank you! Let me know when we can trade, do you want anything in return?
Some time tonight maybe? I won't be free for another five hours or so. And any spitback would be fine - something with a matching ball/ha/egg moves or something like that VoV Nothing specific I need.

I think Impish would be nice. (+Def, -SpA) What other movews would go on it? PHeal with Curse, Facade, Roost, EQ?
Something like that. I’m not thinking too far into it to be honest. Just some quick thoughts about what mons are good in BSS and would benefit from the ubiquity of Curse in VC GSC. So far I have Gyarados, Porygon2, Scizor and now Gilgar.

Can anyone help me out with some quick cloning? Only a few pokes, and a few copies. You may keep copies for yourself.

Last edited:

Smuckem

Resident Facility Bot Wannabe
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Bit of a long-shot request: wondering if anyone here lives in, or will be around, the Greater Boston area and has VC Crystal downloaded; I have all four of the original trade evolutions (well, their pre-evos) ready and need a local trade partner to complete things.

Anyone who's able and willing, VM me.

Hi :D

Been working on my first endgame team on ultra sun (have had game less than 2 weeks) and i am in need of trading to acquire two pokemon.

I need:

Thundurus .. To help me catch my own Lando T :3

And a protean Froakie / Frogadier / Greninja

I just started breeding my team and only have gotten through Charizard and Aegislash.

So the only thing i can offer in return are 5 iv rejects of DDance Charmander and quiet Honedge in heavy ball.

Ok thanks :D

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
LF- Dream Ball Horsea
FT- Assorted breeds
I can give you a leftover copy of PsIana's shiny Dream Ball Kingdra that he gave away for free a while back.
You can battle with it right away or breed your own version with it. It's free, so I don't want (nor need) anything back in return.

Feel free to leave me a message on my profile whenever you're available.

Need help evolving my Cosmoem into Solgaleo.

Hi :D

Been working on my first endgame team on ultra sun (have had game less than 2 weeks) and i am in need of trading to acquire two pokemon.

I need:

Thundurus .. To help me catch my own Lando T :3

And a protean Froakie / Frogadier / Greninja

I just started breeding my team and only have gotten through Charizard and Aegislash.

So the only thing i can offer in return are 5 iv rejects of DDance Charmander and quiet Honedge in heavy ball.

Ok thanks :D
If you can help me with my trade evolution, I can get you a Protean Froakie.

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)