Smogon Premier League IX - Week 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost, gg
That match up was rough, tbh I thought i didn't have a chance at team preview considering you had something that hard walled my entire team. Guzz being the only breaker walled by mega-audino, null being hard walled by 2 mons, scarf emboar being my "breaker", to have a point in the game whereby i honestly think I could have won if i predicted the double, it's frustrating. I also probably could have forced an endless game if i didn't risk toxic on guzzlord, but that's life. Sorry team, gg and well prepped rodri.

Bull Of Heaven

99 Pounders / 4'3" Feet
is a Pre-Contributor
Hovering over the like button, torn between how much I hated Mega Metagross in early SM, and how much I hate the idea of ever changing a past gen banlist.

Garou

Banned deucer.
MR E STICK TO UR SHIT ASS OLDGEN U OLDFAG
u tellin me how to manage my tiers' banlists is like my grandad trying to show me how to eat ass
Ur grandad eats ass good as fuck though mane G trust me

GGFan

Banned deucer.
Beat TIN 2-0 in two close ones. PP stalling Alakazam was crucial to winning g1, and I somehow avoided defeat in g2 despite getting roudolf13'd.

Thanks to my team for being so supportive with my awful connectivity situation. Thanks to Phillip for being an idiot and saying things that make no sense.

Also, 16 years later and I'm STILL coming up with new techs and innovations. I'm a creative mind, I suppose.

ggs

Amaranth

is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
UPL Champion
Beat TIN 2-0 in two close ones. PP stalling Alakazam was crucial to winning g1, and I somehow avoided defeat in g2 despite getting roudolf13'd.

Also, 16 years later and I'm STILL coming up with new techs and innovations. I'm a creative mind, I suppose.

ggs
think you meant "critting the gengar through paralysis" rather than "pp stalling alakazam", but really nice set with a lot of creative stuff that put in work from both sides, can't be too sad about how this series went. ggs
(sorry team)

GGFan

Banned deucer.
think you meant "critting the gengar through paralysis" rather than "pp stalling alakazam", but really nice set with a lot of creative stuff that put in work from both sides, can't be too sad about how this series went. ggs
(sorry team)
Yes, the crit on Gengar was essential, but it was still far from over at that point. When Alakazam ran out of Psychics I felt good about my chances of finally wrapping (which Victreebel failed to do) it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)