Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any potential interest in Z-Happy Hour Greninja? Just noticed there is a set on the BSS Strategy dex...
I would be interested in a Naive one provided it was from the actual event (cloned would be fine, but it being an injected wonder card is a deal breaker).

EDIT:
I was going through my Emerald and found that I have a Modest Gale of Darkness Zapdos (with Baton Pass, Extrasensory, and Metal sound) caught in a Luxury Ball. Would this be something desirable or not? I haven’t checked it’s HP type, so let me know if that would make or break its value.

Last edited:
Does anyone have the following flawless mons for trade?
- Careful/Jolly Skorupi in a Dream Ball with Whirlwind, Pursuit
- Jolly Sawk in a Dive Ball
- Timid Delibird in a Premier Ball with Spikes, Freeze Dry, Destiny Bond, Rapid Spin
- Timid HA Girafarig in a Ultra Ball
- Hasty Elekid in a Ultra/Fast Ball with HP Grass spread and Ice Punch
- Impish Overcoat Burmy in a Dream Ball
- Modest/Rash/Mild HA Magby in a Dream/Repeat Ball
- Quiet Gulpin
- Timid Ha Voltorb with HP Ice/Water in a Poke/Repeat Ball

And the following Pokemon that don't need good ivs:
- Naive HP Fire Diancie
- Naive Deoxys
- Modest Unown in a Luxury Ball with HP Psychic
- Lonely/Hasty Stantler with Sucker Punch
- adamant/brave Ha Spinda with Superpower
- Hasty/Naive/Jolly/Adamant HA Tauros with Bodyslam
- Adamant/Timid Arceus
- Hasty/Naive Shiftry with Sucker Punch, Defog, Knock Off

Other things:
- Pal Dialga USUM serialcode

I can offer the following 5 Iv mons:
- Timid Magnemite in a Heavy Ball with HP Fire
- Timid Ha Treeko in a Luxury Ball with (HP Fire), Leaf Storm, Gigadrain, Leech Seed
- Bold/Relaxed Pink Shellos in a Dream Ball with Fissure, Counter, Yawn, Mirror Coat
- Relaxed/Bold Ha Illumise/Volbeat
- Jolly Ha aerodactyl in a Dream Ball with Pursuit, Whirlwind, Tailwind, Wide Guard,
- Adamant Krabby in a Fast Ball with Agility, Knock Off, Amnesia, Ally Switch
- Bold Lunatone in a Dusk Ball
- Adamant Solrock
- Impish HA Spiritomb in a Premier/Dream Ball with Foul Play
- Adamant Koamala in a Moon ball with Sing, Charm, Wish, Play Rough
- Bold HA Lileep in a Heal Ball with Mirror Coat, Barrier, Stealth Rock, Recover
- Jolly HA Weedle in a Ultra Ball
- Impish HA Trubbish in a Friend Ball with Spikes, Rock Blast, Selfdestruc, Rollout
- Adamant Lillipup in a Level Ball with Pursuit, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Psychic Fang
- Jolly Onix in a Heavy Ball with Heavy Slam, Stealth Rock
- Timid HA Abra in a Level Ball with Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Encore, Knock Off
- Adamant Sudowoodo in a Level Ball with Selfdestruct, Stealth Rock, Rock Out, Defense Curl
- Jolly/Impish Tyrogue with High Jump Kick, Rapid Spin, Mach Punch
- Adamant HA Swinub in a Heavy Ball with Freeze Dry, Stealth Rock, Icycle Crash
- Adamant Tarpinch in a Friend Ball with Bug Bite, Quick Attack, Endure, Focus Energy
- Calm Chimecho in a Friend Ball with Wish, Stored Power
- Timid Ha Cyndaquil (HP Grass) with Extrasensory
- Timid Ha Roselia in a Safari Ball (HP Fire) with Sleep Powder, Gigadrain, Spikes, Synthesis
- Bold Koffing in a Heavy Ball with Psywave, Toxic Spikes, Pain Split, Grudge
- Adamant Marill in a Love Ball with Superpower, Bodyslam, Aqua Jet, Belly Drum
- Modest/Timid Tortunator in a Repeat Ball with Head Smash, Fire Spin
- Timid Ha Woobat in a Luxury Ball with Stored Power, Knock Off, Venom Drench
- Timid Ralts in a Dream Ball with Disable, Shadow Sneak, Ally Switch, Grudge
- Jolly HA Buneary in a Dream Ball with Encore, Fake Out, Ice Punch, Fire Punch
- Modest HA Skrelp in a Luxure Ball with Toxic Spikes, Play Rough, Haze
- Timid Zoroa in a Luxury Ball with Sucker Punch, Detect, Extrassensory
- Modest Chinchou in a Beast Ball with Amnesia, Agility, Mist
- Modest Deino in a Beast Ball with Earth Power, Dark Pulse
- Modest Numel in a Luxury Ball with Heat Wave, Iron Head, ancient Power
- Jolly Any Ability Kabuto in a Dream Ball with Knock Off, Icy Wind, Giga Drain, Mud Shot
- Timid Misdreavus in a Dream Ball with Nasty Plot, Memento, Curse, Destiny Bond
- Adamant/Jolly both ability Magikarp in a Beast/Moon/Dream/Love Ball
- Jolly Ponyta in a Repeat Ball with Horse Power, Morning Sun, Hypnosis

Or
- Bold/Calm HA Marill with Whirlpool, Perish Song

I know this is a shot in the dark, as I have never seen one on Smogon, but if someone has access to a V-Create Naugthy Rayquaza (any IVs), please let me know. Need it for a competition :)

Is it possible to figure out what IV's pokemon had before Hyper training?
if it is already hyper trained no, unless you have the possibility to look at its stats with a software like PKHeX or a plugin like PCalc... or you could breed it and try to see what IVs are passed... but it's extremely tedious and reaaaally long XD

if it is already hyper trained no, unless you have the possibility to look at its stats with a software like PKHeX or a plugin like PCalc... or you could breed it and try to see what IVs are passed... but it's extremely tedious and reaaaally long XD
I want to remember which stats my Marshadow had before training. So, I think I need some help with it.

pilica12

Buriallusion: Phantomic Killer in Night Mist
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I want to remember which stats my Marshadow had before training. So, I think I need some help with it.
If you're looking for precise IVs before HT, then, as noted before, external software is necessary (and since it's a Mythical, the breeding method is not an option). I'd be happy to do that for you (it'd take ~5-10 minutes).

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
Is it possible to figure out what IV's pokemon had before Hyper training?
Yes, it’s possible, but you need the Pokebank downloaded on your 3/2DS. You just need to deposit the Pokemon to the Bank, then you’ll have to check its statistics. Go to Pokemon showdown damage calculator and calculate their IVs by putting the EVs and the actual stat. That’s possible because Pokemon Bank doesn’t keep track of the HT stat. Simple as that

pilica12

Buriallusion: Phantomic Killer in Night Mist
Yes, it’s possible, but you need the Pokebank downloaded on your 3/2DS. You just need to deposit the Pokemon to the Bank, then you’ll have to check its statistics. Go to Pokemon showdown damage calculator and calculate their IVs by putting the EVs and the actual stat. That’s possible because Pokemon Bank doesn’t keep track of the HT stat. Simple as that
Huh, didn't ever notice that. That is really cool to know!

If you're looking for precise IVs before HT, then, as noted before, external software is necessary (and since it's a Mythical, the breeding method is not an option). I'd be happy to do that for you (it'd take ~5-10 minutes).
Thanks for the offer but I already calculated IV's with Christian's method.
Wow, didn't know that. Thank you very much for information!

I want to transfer all of my mega stones and gold bottle caps from S to UM and I don't want to use the GTS. Anyone willing to hold onto those items for that transfer?

Wanted:

Cleffa/Clefairy/Clefable with Friend Guard, IVs don't matter
Sassy and Jolly Dittos - IV's don't matter

For trade:

Garchomp - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Adamant- Rough Skin - 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe - Earthquake/Dragon Claw/Poison Jab/Protect - Beast Ball
Arcanine - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Modest - Intimidate - 228 HP / 156 Def / 36 SpA / 20 SpD / 68 Spe - Helping Hand/Burn Up/Toxic/Protect - Poke Ball
Kangaskhan - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Adamant - Scrappy - 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe - Fake Out/Sucker Punch/Earthquake/Return - Ultra Ball
Dragonite - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Adamant - Multiscale - 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe - Outrage/Earthquake/Dragon Dance/Roost - Luxury Ball
Pelipper - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Modest - Drizzle - 140 HP / 4 Def / 132 SpA / 4 SpD / 228 Spe - Scaled/Hurricace/Tailwind/Protect - Poke Ball
Raichu - Alola - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Modest - Surge Surfer - 248 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA / 4 SpD - Fake Out/Thunderbolt/Psychic/Grass Knot - Poke Ball
Blastoise - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Modest - Torrent - 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe - Aura Sphere / Water Spout / Dark Pulse / Ice Beam - Poke Ball
Lucario - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Timid - Steadfast - 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe - Aura Sphere / Flash Cannon / Nasty Plot / Protect - Beast Ball
Greninja - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Timid - Protean - 4 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 244 Spe - Ice Beam / Grass Knot / Dark Pulse / Protect - Poke Ball
Bagon - Lv1 - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Jolly - Rock Head - No EVs - Dragon Dance egg move - Friend Ball
Salamence - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Jolly - Intimidate - 12 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def / 4 SpD / 236 Spe - Return / Earthquake / Dragon Dance / Protect
Gardevoir - 31/x/31/30/30/31 (HP Ground) - Timid - Trace - 4 HP /4 Def / 248 SpA / 252 Spe - Hyper Voice / Psyshock / Taunt / Protect
Weavile - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Jolly - Pressure - Fake Out / Ice Punch / Throat Chop / Protect
Blaziken - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Adamant - Speed Boost - Flare Blitz / Low Kick / Rock Slide / Protect

EDIT: Got both Dittos, thanks.

Last edited:
Wanted:

Cleffa/Clefairy/Clefable with Friend Guard, IVs don't matter
Sassy and Jolly Dittos - IV's don't matter

For trade:

Garchomp - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Adamant- Rough Skin - 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe - Earthquake/Dragon Claw/Poison Jab/Protect - Beast Ball
Arcanine - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Modest - Intimidate - 228 HP / 156 Def / 36 SpA / 20 SpD / 68 Spe - Helping Hand/Burn Up/Toxic/Protect - Poke Ball
Kangaskhan - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Adamant - Scrappy - 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe - Fake Out/Sucker Punch/Earthquake/Return - Ultra Ball
Dragonite - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Adamant - Multiscale - 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe - Outrage/Earthquake/Dragon Dance/Roost - Luxury Ball
Pelipper - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Modest - Drizzle - 140 HP / 4 Def / 132 SpA / 4 SpD / 228 Spe - Scaled/Hurricace/Tailwind/Protect - Poke Ball
Raichu - Alola - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Modest - Surge Surfer - 248 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA / 4 SpD - Fake Out/Thunderbolt/Psychic/Grass Knot - Poke Ball
Blastoise - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Modest - Torrent - 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe - Aura Sphere / Water Spout / Dark Pulse / Ice Beam - Poke Ball
Lucario - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Timid - Steadfast - 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe - Aura Sphere / Flash Cannon / Nasty Plot / Protect - Beast Ball
Greninja - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Timid - Protean - 4 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 244 Spe - Ice Beam / Grass Knot / Dark Pulse / Protect - Poke Ball
Bagon - Lv1 - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Jolly - Rock Head - No EVs - Dragon Dance egg move - Friend Ball
Salamence - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Jolly - Intimidate - 12 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def / 4 SpD / 236 Spe - Return / Earthquake / Dragon Dance / Protect
Gardevoir - 31/x/31/30/30/31 (HP Ground) - Timid - Trace - 4 HP /4 Def / 248 SpA / 252 Spe - Hyper Voice / Psyshock / Taunt / Protect
Weavile - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Jolly - Pressure - Fake Out / Ice Punch / Throat Chop / Protect
Blaziken - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Adamant - Speed Boost - Flare Blitz / Low Kick / Rock Slide / Protect

EDIT: Got Jolly Ditto, thanks.
I can breed you one for free if you will wait till tomorrow, right now I'm going to sleep.

Anyone has a female Druddigon in a Great ball and an HA female Lileep in a Dive/Great or Luxury ball in Gen 6?
I can offer a bunch of breedables in exchange.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I want to transfer all of my mega stones and gold bottle caps from S to UM and I don't want to use the GTS. Anyone willing to hold onto those items for that transfer?
I'd be willing to take care of this in case nobody else has helped you out with this yet.
I got enough trade fodder Pokémon ready in advance and I'm good to go whenever.
Feel free to leave me a message on my profile whenever you're available.

Anyone able to clone their cobalion from smogon ga? I was unable to participate and when finally got home giveaway was already over.

Does anyone have a lonely stakataka with 0 speed IVs and low Def IVs? I would be willing to trade Pokémon with their HA like gliscor, sableye, amoongus, etc. Smogon had a giveaway for one awhile back so if someone could clone me that one I would really appreciate it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)