Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Quiet nature with min Speed is probably the most exotic thing that you could justify on a Heatran without going hard into the meme territory. Hidden Power should still be Ice though.

A Heatran like this could be useful for Trick Room tactics in Doubles, even if this one would miss out on Eruption.
A Quiet Heatran was the last one I SR'd :( It doesn't have perfectly abyssmal Speed, but it does have HP Electric for maximum mind-games against Lando.

A Quiet Heatran was the last one I SR'd :( It doesn't have perfectly abyssmal Speed, but it does have HP Electric for maximum mind-games against Lando.
Doesn’t your opponent beat your ass in every scenario in that matchup anyway? Barring a poor switch or incorrect scarf prediction?

Before Z crystals were a thing, HP Grass was decent, but then that was also at a time where I invested several hours into PBR and Swampert was much more popular.

Don't be hasty, EV training and leveling up in ORAS is vastly superior than in USUM. In ORAS getting a mon to 508 EVs Lv 100 takes just slightly longer than straight up editing the save file. The same task in USUM takes about the same time it'd take to complete a Twitch Plays Pokemon playthrough by actual monkeys.

Pro tip: teach Hone Claws to Zekrom before transfer
Probably yes, I liked how Elite 4 have higher level for the second encounter, sadly I didn't breed or train a lot in this game. I think the main flaw is that when I bought 3DS I wanted the latest version of Pokemon so that I won't be missing anything. Turns out that now I mostly expand my collection, breeding, leveling and EV training it- for that ORAS could had been even better for me because SM lacked tutors. I also hate using mons with bad nature/IVs, so that's why starting from scratch in ORAS was pretty irritating after hours of breeding in SM- probably this is the main factor. In SM I had Ash Greninja and for USUM I designed my team and EV trained it in advance. From what you and pilica12 are saying it seems that ORAS is the better game in aspects that are important to me, and I really wish I had started my 3DS adventure with it over SM months ago but now I just can't force myself to play it.

Not to make it a giant spam, does anybody have a hidden ability zubat? Egg moves, IVs and pokeball don't matter, just ability.

Doesn’t your opponent beat your ass in every scenario in that matchup anyway? Barring a poor switch or incorrect scarf prediction?

Before Z crystals were a thing, HP Grass was decent, but then that was also at a time where I invested several hours into PBR and Swampert was much more popular.
Yeah, I was kidding
Well, your other options are pretty much HP Ice Timid, HP Ice Modest, Calm or meme.

Maybe just go for an exotic Poké Ball choice if you want a unique Heatran.
Kinda hard to do with the Mystery Gift Heatran
Probably yes, I liked how Elite 4 have higher level for the second encounter, sadly I didn't breed or train a lot in this game. I think the main flaw is that when I bought 3DS I wanted the latest version of Pokemon so that I won't be missing anything. Turns out that now I mostly expand my collection, breeding, leveling and EV training it- for that ORAS could had been even better for me because SM lacked tutors. I also hate using mons with bad nature/IVs, so that's why starting from scratch in ORAS was pretty irritating after hours of breeding in SM- probably this is the main factor. In SM I had Ash Greninja and for USUM I designed my team and EV trained it in advance. From what you and pilica12 are saying it seems that ORAS is the better game in aspects that are important to me, and I really wish I had started my 3DS adventure with it over SM months ago but now I just can't force myself to play it.

Not to make it a giant spam, does anybody have a hidden ability zubat? Egg moves, IVs and pokeball don't matter, just ability.
In ORAS you could blast through the game with the Steven Shiny Beldum Event and the Demo's Glalie, but I don't know if either of those are still available.

I'm not sure it is the right place, but does anyone trade a code for Dialga/Palkia in SM?
I don't have one available myself, but some might still have unused codes up for trade. It would help though if you said which region this is for, as the codes are region locked. (a PAL code will do you no good on a NA game, for example)

pilica12

Buriallusion: Phantomic Killer in Night Mist
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus

Sure, when I pass you the Scizor (in ORAS), I can pass you a Zubat (this will have to be Gen VII) too.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Looking for a ha amaura, EMs are optional. Thanks in advance.
I can give you a Modest Amaura with Snow Warning (HA) for free.
Unfortunately it doesn't have egg moves and it comes in a regular Pokéball, so you'll have to breed around with it for a bit.

Let me know whenever you're available.

I don't have one available myself, but some might still have unused codes up for trade. It would help though if you said which region this is for, as the codes are region locked. (a PAL code will do you no good on a NA game, for example)
You're right, I missed it. As I have an Italian game, should PAL be the one?

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Looking for Ha Murkrow(Love ball and EMs are optional). Thanks in advance.
I can give you a Jolly Murkrow with Prankster (HA) for free.
It has the egg moves Whirlwind, Confuse Ray, Perish Song and Brave Bird and it comes in a Love Ball.
The IVs are 31/31/31/x/31/31, so you should be able to jump right into breeding with as a female parent.

I got it as a trade fodder egg from PsIana a while back so it has the GER language tag, which means that you can even use it for Masuda method breeding!

I can give you a Jolly Murkrow with Prankster (HA) for free.
It has the egg moves Whirlwind, Confuse Ray, Perish Song and Brave Bird and it comes in a Love Ball.
The IVs are 31/31/31/x/31/31, so you should be able to jump right into breeding with as a female parent.

I got it as a trade fodder egg from PsIana a while back so it has the GER language tag, which means that you can even use it for Masuda method breeding!

Thanks I will contact you as soon as I hit home :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 16)