Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still looking for a Moon Ball, Fast Ball, and Lure Ball?

Or if anyone has a Mudkip in a Lure Ball and/or a Wingull in a Moon Ball?

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Still looking for a Moon Ball, Fast Ball, and Lure Ball?

Or if anyone has a Mudkip in a Lure Ball and/or a Wingull in a Moon Ball?
I can trade you a Moon Ball, Fast Ball and Lure Ball and also a Lure Ball Mudkip. Feel free to message me whenever you’d like to trade.

So uh, just making sure but, Sport Ball Scyther can be bred in USUM? I just got one off GTS. xD
It could be bred from a Scyther caught in Johto's Bug Catching Contest and transferred up to Pokemon Bank, so yes. And now it can also have its HA thanks to the gen 7 breeding mechanics. (males have a 50% chance of passing their ball down if breeding with a female of the same species)

Shii

zap
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
It could be bred from a Scyther caught in Johto's Bug Catching Contest and transferred up to Pokemon Bank, so yes. And now it can also have its HA thanks to the gen 7 breeding mechanics. (males have a 50% chance of passing their ball down if breeding with a female of the same species)
Oh sweet thanks dude

LF Jolly Buzzwole in Luxury ball. Do not need flawless, I can bottlecap myself. VM/PM me to work out a deal, unfortunately I don't own Sun/Ultra Sun

Last edited:
Did anyone get their code for the March legendary event? The regigigas and heatran? I’m definitely subscribed to the Pokémon club newsletter and i still haven’t gotten it

Egor

нет, товарищ генерал, это вы даёте
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
RoAPL Champion
Did anyone get their code for the March legendary event? The regigigas and heatran? I’m definitely subscribed to the Pokémon club newsletter and i still haven’t gotten it
There is no code for them. Take Regi/Heatran through "Get via Internet" in Mystery Gift

pilica12

Buriallusion: Phantomic Killer in Night Mist
Technically a bit more complicated than that. While Europe/Oceania can access the event via Mystery Gift directly, those in NA receive the event via the code in the newsletter. It is entirely dependent on which version of the game you have.

Technically a bit more complicated than that. While Europe/Oceania can access the event via Mystery Gift directly, those in NA receive the event via the code in the newsletter. It is entirely dependent on which version of the game you have.
Wait so is it already available at the moment or no? I’m from North America so I should be getting an email right?

So, I managed to blow through most of the main story in Pokemon US, problem is, i was totally unprepared to fight Ultra Necrozma, long story short, i got my ass whooped about a good 3-4 times. Any suggestions? I was planning on cheesing him out with a chansey, but there pretty uncommon in US.

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
So, I managed to blow through most of the main story in Pokemon US, problem is, i was totally unprepared to fight Ultra Necrozma, long story short, i got my ass whooped about a good 3-4 times. Any suggestions? I was planning on cheesing him out with a chansey, but there pretty uncommon in US.
The easiest way I can think of is to get a Zoroark and disquise it as a Poison or Fighting type. That way, Ultra Necrozma will spam Photon Geyser at you until it runs out of PP for that move.

Last edited:
It can’t do much to dark types. Could try catching a zorua at the trainer school?

Edit: ninja’d by Sondero

The easiest way I can think of is to get a Zoroark and disquise it as a Poison or Fighting type. That way, Ultra Necrozma will spam Photon Geyser at you until it runs out of PP for ghat move.
It can’t do much to dark types. Could try catching a zorua at the trainer school?
In response to both of these, i actually had a zorua that i was planning on using punishment with on it. Good to know this works as i assumed the AI would disregard the Disguise. Thanks!

You mean Foul Play? It will use Ultra Necrozma's own Attack stat against it.
I was debating using it, i was thinking punishment moreso as Necrozma boosts all of it's stats at the start of the fight, thus making the multiplier 6, if it doesn't cap the Damage should be somewhere around 180, however i think foul play may be the better call.

Edit: meant damage instead of attack.

I was debating using it, i was thinking punishment moreso as Necrozma boosts all of it's stats at the start of the fight, thus making the multiplier 6, if it doesn't cap the Damage should be somewhere around 180, however i think foul play may be the better call.

Edit: meant damage instead of attack.
The multiplier would be 5, bringing the base power to 100. However, Zoroark's Attack is much lower than Ultra Necrozma's, and Foul Play also comes much earlier than Punishment.

The multiplier would be 5, bringing the base power to 100. However, Zoroark's Attack is much lower than Ultra Necrozma's, and Foul Play also comes much earlier than Punishment.
Yea, after some Eh.. "After thought" (i totally didn't oversee the fact i built it on a timid build and the low attack stat, as well as general ignorance) i decided to stick with the Foul Play strat as it also proved to be less annoying to get to as well as the more reliable option.

Edited to avoid the double post: I got bored and decided to go face it with the Zoroark being at lvl 48, It made very quick work of it. and now i think i have a new addition to my competitive team.

Last edited:
I know this is unusual request, but I need someone to level up my Naganadel to Lv 100 for me. There I can hyper train it. I’ll give you two spitbacks in apricorn balls for it.

pilica12

Buriallusion: Phantomic Killer in Night Mist
I know this is unusual request, but I need someone to level up my Naganadel to Lv 100 for me. There I can hyper train it. I’ll give you two spitbacks in apricorn balls for it.
If you're cool to wait a couple of hours (about 6 or so), I'd be happy to do that for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)