Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Egor

нет, товарищ генерал, это вы даёте
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
RoAPL Champion
Looking for ha Starly. Thanks in advance)

What other movesets can one use for Lugia aside from the Great Wall set?
Lugia is pretty darm fast, so I guess you could go Timid max Speed Calm Mind + Aeroblast + Roost + Psychic/Psyshock/Ice Beam/Earth Power. That said, even with the free turn from Multiscale I can't see max Sp Atk +1 base 90 making much of an impact, specially in the circles Lugia usually hangs around in.

Shame you can't have Psycho Boost with Multiscale.

Lugia is pretty darm fast, so I guess you could go Timid max Speed Calm Mind + Aeroblast + Roost + Psychic/Psyshock/Ice Beam/Earth Power. That said, even with the free turn from Multiscale I can't see max Sp Atk +1 base 90 making much of an impact, specially in the circles Lugia usually hangs around in.

Shame you can't have Psycho Boost with Multiscale.
Oh i know. Only the Gale of Darkness Lugia has Psycho Boost, which is a great move for it.

So Roost is absolutely necessary if you have Multiscale?

What other movesets can one use for Lugia aside from the Great Wall set?
Only like one or two variations of the great wall set with the addition of Whirlpool from VC games which trolls a few Steel types who are usually comfortable with the standard great wall set.

Lugia @ Leftovers
Ability: Multiscale
EVs: 252 HP / 160 Def / 96 Spe
Bold/Impish Nature
- Toxic
- Recover
- Ice Beam / Substitute / Whirlwind
- Whirlpool

If you opt for a non attacking moveset go for impish to maximize struggle power in case you are taunted. Another set but very situational would be whirlpool alongside calm mind to set up against spike setters like Ferrothorn for example.

Also Lugia will get something new as it was stated that this year will be its year. Hopefully it will be something cool :)

Only like one or two variations of the great wall set with the addition of Whirlpool from VC games which trolls a few Steel types who are usually comfortable with the standard great wall set.

Lugia @ Leftovers
Ability: Multiscale
EVs: 252 HP / 160 Def / 96 Spe
Bold/Impish Nature
- Toxic
- Recover
- Ice Beam / Substitute / Whirlwind
- Whirlpool

If you opt for a non attacking moveset go for impish to maximize struggle power in case you are taunted. Another set but very situational would be whirlpool alongside calm mind to set up against spike setters like Ferrothorn for example.

Also Lugia will get something new as it was stated that this year will be its year. Hopefully it will be something cool :)
I've read about that. Hopefully at least Lugia get some really awesome moves (like give it Photon Geyser).

Last edited:
Oh i know. Only the Gale of Darkness Lugia has Psycho Boost, which is a great move for it.

So Roost is absolutely necessary if you have Multiscale?
If you're going for speed I'd recommend it, you might even be able to stall.

I've read about that. Hopefully at least Lugia get some really awesome moves (like give it Photon Geyser).
Photon Geyser is basically a way to avoid having Necrozmas running around carrying Psychics and Zen Headbutts or whatever, but Lugia is never ever going to be a physical attacker so Psychic and Psyshock are enough.

Anyone have a gothitelle with its HA? I have a few things I could trade for it, the IVs don’t matter I just need to breed for the ability.

If you're going for speed I'd recommend it, you might even be able to stall.

Photon Geyser is basically a way to avoid having Necrozmas running around carrying Psychics and Zen Headbutts or whatever, but Lugia is never ever going to be a physical attacker so Psychic and Psyshock are enough.
I'll definitely check out that speed set.

Yeah, that does make sense. Guess it be stupid to have Photon Geyser for Lugia. Moves that i think would be great to add to Lugia would be: Nasty Plot, Dark Pulse, Draco Meteor, moonblast, Nature Power, Noble Roar, Stored Power, and Wide Guard. Maybe not all of these, but it would be great for Lugia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)