Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Does anyone have a lonely stakataka with 0 speed IVs and low Def IVs? I would be willing to trade Pokémon with their HA like gliscor, sableye, amoongus, etc. Smogon had a giveaway for one awhile back so if someone could clone me that one I would really appreciate it
I can send you a free copy of the Smogon Facebook giveaway Stakataka.
Feel free to deposit a male Salandit on the GTS and ask for a Stakataka Lv. 91 or higher.
Once you've deposited the Salandit you can leave me a short message on my profile, including your IGN, as well as the Level and the Ball of the deposited Salandit so that I can find it easier and send you the Stakataka.

If anybody else reads this message and wants a free copy, feel free to deposit a Salandit on the GTS and let me know the info on my profile!

Last edited:
I was going through my Emerald and found that I have a Modest Gale of Darkness Zapdos (with Baton Pass, Extrasensory, and Metal sound) caught in a Luxury Ball. Would this be something desirable or not? I haven’t checked it’s HP type, so let me know if that would make or break its value.
Repost for new page.

Repost for new page.
It is a very niche Zapdos.

Smogon formats have banned Baton Pass and barely use offensive Zapdos at this point. Zapdos is mostly used for its defensive capabilities.
The few offensive builds need HP Ice and a Timid nature to ensure that they outspeed the omnipresent Landorus-T and have a way to kill it.
Zygarde is also a factor.
Metal Sound and Extrasensory see no play here.

The usual official cart formats need Pokémon to have Kalos or Alola origin markings (blue pentagon or black clover). Your Zapdos has neither and therefore can't be used here.

This leaves two potential uses.
The first would be as a collector's item and that value would very much depend on its IVs before Hyper Training and the Hidden Power type it possesses.
The second use would be as a hard to get competitive monster for special cart tournaments like Kanto Classic that usually do not enforce the pentagon/clover rule. I've played Kanto Classic when it was going on and an Extrasensory Zapdos was actually an interesting option in that specific format. There might be more tournament events like these in the future where a Modest Zapdos with these special moves might be of value, but there is no way to tell.

Last edited:

Smuckem

Resident Facility Bot Wannabe
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
LF fodder Rowlet, any Rowlet will do really. It having Baton Pass would be a bonus but completely optional.

Also, I realize that I still have bunches of Dream World Dream Ball males to dump from X, plus some scattered females, so if anyone wants a Dream Ball mon or two let me know.

LF fodder Rowlet, any Rowlet will do really. It having Baton Pass would be a bonus but completely optional.

Also, I realize that I still have bunches of Dream World Dream Ball males to dump from X, plus some scattered females, so if anyone wants a Dream Ball mon or two let me know.
I have a random rowlet as placeholder for Long Reach Decidueye, just deposit a whatver in the GTS asking for a lv1 male

Anyone have the gen 3 event hypno with belly drum? Hypno could totally be usable with access to that and I would love to try it out, or at least maybe the baton pass wish hypno

Last edited:
Hi, guys!

Does anyone want to help me cloning my shiny Kartana (Nickname Origami), please! I can't clone at the moment because my laptop is dead :(

Just need original + one copy to give it to my brother.

I'll be online for the next hour.

Does anyone have some high leveled false swiper in ORAS that I can borrow for a day or two? I tried to play this game, but the improvements from Sun and Moon make ORAS really tedious to play. I've just finished delta episode and now I only want to capture Legendaries with the right nature, transfer them and be done with the game.

pilica12

Buriallusion: Phantomic Killer in Night Mist
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Does anyone have some high leveled false swiper in ORAS that I can borrow for a day or two? I tried to play this game, but the improvements from Sun and Moon make ORAS really tedious to play. I've just finished delta episode and now I only want to capture Legendaries with the right nature, transfer them and be done with the game.
Haha, that is actually quite an interesting perspective to me, since I actually prefer a lot of Gen VI's mechanics (with the possible exception of IV checking). But, with regards to your request, I have a Level 100 Scizor that bears False Swipe that you are welcome to (it will be a clone). Just chuck something up on the GTS, give me the details and I'll send it over.

Haha, that is actually quite an interesting perspective to me, since I actually prefer a lot of Gen VI's mechanics (with the possible exception of IV checking). But, with regards to your request, I have a Level 100 Scizor that bears False Swipe that you are welcome to (it will be a clone). Just chuck something up on the GTS, give me the details and I'll send it over.
Thanks so much, honestly I liked the plot much more, but the need of hm slaves, way of checking IVs and general feel that SM games were somehow more convenient towards the player on mechanics and gameplay basis made me really push myself to finish the game. As of trade, can we finalize it on friday or saturday? I'm away from home right now and can't return quicker. Thank you again, probably you can't imagine how much torment you spare me.

pilica12

Buriallusion: Phantomic Killer in Night Mist
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Thanks so much, honestly I liked the plot much more, but the need of hm slaves, way of checking IVs and general feel that SM games were somehow more convenient towards the player on mechanics and gameplay basis made me really push myself to finish the game. As of trade, can we finalize it on friday or saturday? I'm away from home right now and can't return quicker. Thank you again, probably you can't imagine how much torment you spare me.
Ah, HM slaves. After the very first game I played, I always made sure to plan ahead so that integrating HM users was not a nightmare. I do agree that many of Gen VII's additions were player-friendly, but there are numerous things about Gen VI that I much prefer (hordes, Super Training (to get more precise numbers much more easily), in general faster speed (because SM really pushed the 3DS to its limits and thus runs slower), PSS (bring it back please!!!), and so forth - although I actually consider SM/USUM's story better than either ORAS or XY, personally - neither can hold a candle to the older stories, in my opinion, though).

Sure, we can finalize the trade at the time that suits you. Just drop me a line when you're ready.

Hi guys :D

This may be long shot but i am looking for a Marshadow.

I just realized this little qt exists :3

Must be legit >:c

I don't have anything special to trade though :C no events or nofin...

I do have some breedjects or could even breed you a battle ready 5iv of the following:

Jolly ddance charmander
Jolly drilbur
Bold tyranitar
Quiet honedge
Naive protean froakie
Adamant torchic speed boost
Naive iron fist chimchar
Adakant magicarp
Bold porygon
Jolly gible
Adamant scyther
Jolly fakeout icicle crash iceshard sneasel
Adamant belly drum aquajet marill
Bold sap sipper marill

Ok thanks :D

Marshadow can be just a clone no prob :3 but prefer to be untrained unless the ev spread is perfect :D
Still hoping to find a cloned marshadow if anyone has one :C

Hey all, I'm looking for a Solar Power Heliolisk/helioptile. Can anyone help me out? Really doesn't matter what else it is. I've got a handful of other HA mon's if want something similar in return.

Hi fellow CountryPokémen,

In B2W2 are the traded Pokémon from Yancy/Curtis shiny locked?
Yes, they're all shiny locked.
What about current dialga/palkia event, they’re shiny locked too?
All legendary Pokemon distributed for this year's event are shiny locked, including Shiny Zygarde. (it'll always be shiny) The draw for these, the previously unavailable Shiny Zygarde aside, is getting the other game's exclusive Ultra Wormhole legendary Pokemon. This is especially true with Dialga/Palkia, Raikou/Entei, Groudon/Kyogre, Tornadus/Thundurus, and Reshiram/Zekrom, since having them and the one you could catch yourself in your party will let you find their respective third members for capture. (Giratina, Suicune, Rayquaza, Landorus, and Kyurem)

Don't be hasty, EV training and leveling up in ORAS is vastly superior than in USUM. In ORAS getting a mon to 508 EVs Lv 100 takes just slightly longer than straight up editing the save file. The same task in USUM takes about the same time it'd take to complete a Twitch Plays Pokemon playthrough by actual monkeys.

Pro tip: teach Hone Claws to Zekrom before transfer

Any suggestions for an exotic nature and/or hidden power for Heatran?

Also, I'll pretend I asked for a Ragigigas set, and you'll pretend you offered suggestions, so Game Freak can keep pretending it not a trash mon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)