NOC The Mafia Invitational Redux Game Thread - GAME OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really not sure why people are calling Hitmonleet town unless they.. know him better than I do

Still working on trying to pin down his alignment, the way he townread Hawkie and then cited posts /after/ he talked about the townread feels a little bit like he's manufacturing that read but I'll give him time.

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Really not sure why people are calling Hitmonleet town unless they.. know him better than I do

Still working on trying to pin down his alignment, the way he townread Hawkie and then cited posts /after/ he talked about the townread feels a little bit like he's manufacturing that read but I'll give him time.
I lockscummed him in bards college I’m pretty sure I have accuracy in reading him and now I say I read him TOWN

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
If people haven’t posted it’s gonna be less motivation for them to post any time soon since it’s 40 pages especially when they didn’t give a fuck about the game in the first place

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
Personally I’d take modkills of the idling cucks and deal with them if they’re town since I know that I can carry on with that handicap but that’s obviously against policy and not possible but I’d totally do that and want that as a player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)