dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Town: texas, metal Sonic, Former Hope, knights
Probably town: asek, yeti, hitmonleet, hawkie
Null: dle, empoof, moody
Probably scum: lightwolf
Scum: prophylaxis
only thing i found THANK U FOR SUCKING SMOGON SEARCH

his later reads changes were dle trended up and asek trended way down, he wavered on leet at sod2 as well a bit

Hawkie - obvtown

MoodyCloud - break town on his few posts think he just doesn’t have much motivation dont think scum would be so open to admitting sheeping like he did to Prophylaxis

Texas Cloverleaf - i get the same vibe as matrix so i’m comfortable with towning him until something changes

Former Hope - very pro town start to the game except that 1 thing i pointed out that niggled me as far as i remember

hashtag all town wagon? maybe

Da Letter El - there isn’t much to say townread texas for not much in his initial post disappeared since then his posts that i’ve noticed have been about the amount of content he has to go over while simultaneously not providing any. ? this slot

Yeti - i really want to say yeti is town this game as matrix towncore was ;_; hoping wishing praying but truth be told i’ve had good vibes from the slot but nothing to concrete me into a read like with Former

Asek - feeling much less of a force from asek this game the iso/analysis wall was a kinna half hearted attempt imo i definitely question this slot and not just for being on hitmonleet their defence to people hasn’t really resonated town to me either. ? this slot

KnightsOfCydonia - i’ve said this before i love knights posting style and it throws me when i try to read them i’m pretty sure i scumread them in matrix for nai facets of their personality but i did defo get pinged by them earlier in the game dint question this slot as much as the others but still do. ? this slot

Lightwolf - made initial post and nothing since i really want him lynched at some point if this continues

Empoof - the only reason he’s not the same as above ^ is because LW is known to do this as scum and i’m not sure Empoof is

Prophylaxis - still feeling he’s scum although his most recent posts have been the towniest it doesn’t explain all the other shit though like the perceived mentality that he’s pushing lynches that are easy / got the most chance of going through like he’s desperate to save himself and remember the downplay of the situation from the beginning the “i’m comfortavle with my lynch etc etc” could be a continuation of that i’m not 100% sure he’s scum as i was earlier but i’m still confident

Hitmonleet - townread for reasons already stated

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Because I listened to other people's advice, looked things over again, and changed my opinion. I don't see anything shady there.

Once again, people's feelings change on things with a reread.

Yes people can change their minds. But when people go from praising a thing to high heavens to thinking it kinda looks bad to outright disliking it, then you either lied at first or you are Saint Paul. Did english really have no word for heelturn until wrestling? Either way you ain't no Saint Paul, so therefore I am calling out your overly positive read of asek's post as a lie, because you don't call something spectacular, put it in italics and not even read it just to turn on it due to peer pressure from people shitting on your read to conform to the general concensus.
I was actually suspicious of yall -_-. Of the idlers, your lack of even a deep post made you

, which was an irregular thing, since, as far as I remember, you're normally at least slightly active outside of wallposts. Yeti was an OMGUS, but I'm still suspicious of her.

I wanted to at least get people to not lynch town, since, as you can see, I started to think Proph was town over time, and you were shady and previously an attempted lynch, so I felt it'd be better to lynch you.
Okay, name a game you are basing my activity patterns on that made you sure enough to lynch me was the right decision. Then you can go on and counter the actual argument I made, that whatever happened your read on me would have died. Then please explain why your strongest read was an idler. And then explain how you'd actually justify the lynch of confirmed idler called out by the host multiple times confirming the NAI of the idling in question.
I changed my mind on Proph, and, like I've stated, you normally post at least something relevant and useful, which you didn't. Then you engage in a paragraph's worth of useless speculation and theorization.

I wanted to at least get people to not lynch town, since, as you can see, I started to think Proph was town over time, and you were shady and previously an attempted lynch, so I felt it'd be better to lynch you.

People's thoughts change, dude. That's common. I'm normally a bit conflicted about my thoughts and reads when I'm town, so I flip flop a lot. Is it shady at times? Yes. To literally cite your own advice to me: "if you are a villager nothing you actually do is scummy. This is fact, others may read it as such, but I personally believe as long as you have the village!s interest in your mind, you can't be scummy." I believed it would be in the village's interest to not lynch either Proph or I, as I thought we were both town. Thus, I flip flopped and tried to get you lynched at the end, because I believed that was the best option at the time.
That's nice and dandy but in the same paragraph you you stated you'd vote proph to self preserve, rendering any defense you tried to bring up for him moot, and it makes it clear your intention was not to move the lynch off proph, but off you. As I stated everyone who voted me previously was to vote you, this was not a lynch meant to convince Proph voters, and you admiting you knew there were people willing to vote me confirms you were perfectly aware WHO these people were and where their votes were going. Everything about that setup stinks of informed scum trying to seem cleaner after the lynch by calling Proph town, while trying to lower chances of getting lynched themselves. Your actions make sense from a purely selfish or a scum perspective, not a town one. And since you are willing to pretend it's a town perspective, that all the more leads me to it being a scum one.

Yeti

dark saturday
my poe:

asek/lw/ag top scum reads, maybe lw is not scum if it is ag/dle/asek and that's why ag gave dle a free pass, maybe asek is not scum if it's ag/dle/lw and that's why ag gives lolworthy reads on both
dle is the third if the above only has 2/3
knights would be next if the above 4 are only 2/3
leet next if the above 5 are only 2/3 and i jettison the 3rd party TRs onto him and substitute my own disbelief walrein subbed out as town after a 'sorry ill post more tmrw' and he just peaces out instead
moody need to see more of to get a full read on him but i don't think the hammer as shadynasty as it looks actually came from perpetually-behind scum
fh towniest

lynch through asek/lw/ag/dle and the game prolly just ends there in a town win imo

Yes people can change their minds. But when people go from praising a thing to high heavens to thinking it kinda looks bad to outright disliking it, then you either lied at first or you are Saint Paul. Did english really have no word for heelturn until wrestling? Either way you ain't no Saint Paul, so therefore I am calling out your overly positive read of asek's post as a lie, because you don't call something spectacular, put it in italics and not even read it just to turn on it due to peer pressure from people shitting on your read to conform to the general concensus.

Okay, name a game you are basing my activity patterns on that made you sure enough to lynch me was the right decision. Then you can go on and counter the actual argument I made, that whatever happened your read on me would have died. Then please explain why your strongest read was an idler. And then explain how you'd actually justify the lynch of confirmed idler called out by the host multiple times confirming the NAI of the idling in question.

That's nice and dandy but in the same paragraph you you stated you'd vote proph to self preserve, rendering any defense you tried to bring up for him moot, and it makes it clear your intention was not to move the lynch off proph, but off you. As I stated everyone who voted me previously was to vote you, this was not a lynch meant to convince Proph voters, and you admiting you knew there were people willing to vote me confirms you were perfectly aware WHO these people were and where their votes were going. Everything about that setup stinks of informed scum trying to seem cleaner after the lynch by calling Proph town, while trying to lower chances of getting lynched themselves. Your actions make sense from a purely selfish or a scum perspective, not a town one. And since you are willing to pretend it's a town perspective, that all the more leads me to it being a scum one.
Since you seem to have an obsession with pidgeonholing me as town, explain this: Why do I, as scum, have all the people who townread me killed in quick succession? That makes absolutely no logical sense, from a scum perspective. Why don't I instead remove, say, Yeti or Asek? Both of them were suspicious of me, so I'd kill them before killing off basically the only reasons why I survived D1.

Alright, screw it, Unvote Vote Lightwolf.

I don't like these posts one bit. For one thing, the "questions" you make are literally just chains of rhetorical ones. For another, you shift from overall coverage to suddenly and directly attacking me to near exclusion of anyone else. Finally, you throw around so much scum that you'd get a house condemned. It reeks of trying to sow suspicions and keep us distracted.

LightWolf

lightwoof
Since you seem to have an obsession with pidgeonholing me as town, explain this: Why do I, as scum, have all the people who townread me killed in quick succession? That makes absolutely no logical sense, from a scum perspective. Why don't I instead remove, say, Yeti or Asek? Both of them were suspicious of me, so I'd kill them before killing off basically the only reasons why I survived D1.

Alright, screw it, Unvote Vote Lightwolf.

I don't like these posts one bit. For one thing, the "questions" you make are literally just chains of rhetorical ones. For another, you shift from overall coverage to suddenly and directly attacking me to near exclusion of anyone else. Finally, you throw around so much scum that you'd get a house condemned. It reeks of trying to sow suspicions and keep us distracted.
Hey guys, Hitmonleet just claimed he is the only scum in the whole game so he has total control over the kills and picks who to kill based on what benefits him! He also thinks that killing of people who specifically suspect him would be a great move, and the two killed people have not been a person who completely tunneled in on a town and was eleminated before he could reevaluate his position and a mason who was somehow called out for mason slipping in the first few pages.

Okay firstly, I'm not tunneling you, I made a big post, at the end of which I suspected you the msot for your day 1 play, so I voted you. You replied to my post's relevant to you statements. I then replied to those replies myself and pointed out how I found them lacking and asked followup questions. If that is tunneling, when I gave the EXACT SAME TREATMENT to AG who questioned parts of it, you really think you can call this TUNNELING.

You are overreacting out of your butt right now, and instead of addressing my problems with you, you are painting what I have done since finalyl posting as tunneling you. Then you somehow try to reason that I suspect too many people, man am I tunneling you or am I suspecting too many people?

If you have no intention of addressing my problems with you, then I will just take that as an admission of guilt.

LightWolf

lightwoof
my poe:

asek/lw/ag top scum reads, maybe lw is not scum if it is ag/dle/asek and that's why ag gave dle a free pass, maybe asek is not scum if it's ag/dle/lw and that's why ag gives lolworthy reads on both
dle is the third if the above only has 2/3
knights would be next if the above 4 are only 2/3
leet next if the above 5 are only 2/3 and i jettison the 3rd party TRs onto him and substitute my own disbelief walrein subbed out as town after a 'sorry ill post more tmrw' and he just peaces out instead
moody need to see more of to get a full read on him but i don't think the hammer as shadynasty as it looks actually came from perpetually-behind scum
fh towniest

lynch through asek/lw/ag/dle and the game prolly just ends there in a town win imo
Okay please enlighten me of your read on me. Because HAS BEEN IDLING is a thing called NAI.

Yeti

dark saturday
it's called poe for a reason

i have no reason to eliminate you from the pool of possible suspects whereas i have actual reasons, my own or adapted from others, to TR ppl like fh/moody/leet

you can't actually think after matrix i would see you posting a big wall when i got fooled there and go yeah totally town lw he never does that as scum!

LightWolf

lightwoof
it's called poe for a reason

i have no reason to eliminate you from the pool of possible suspects whereas i have actual reasons, my own or adapted from others, to TR ppl like fh/moody/leet

you can't actually think after matrix i would see you posting a big wall when i got fooled there and go yeah totally town lw he never does that as scum!
My argument was not to town read me, I hate when people town read me, I merely wanted to know if you had suspected me for an actual reason.

Yeti

dark saturday
also way to ignore how i said i don't like your conclusions almost all being "would lynch"

your playing field is way too widely open and you have reason to go onto almost everyone if one of your teammates is a counterwagon. your general lack of posts will make it hard for someone to be like "why did you vote the mislynch!" and have it stick since you can be like "Well i thought they were scummier just didn't have time to post it" like a shadynasty

LightWolf

lightwoof
And I didn't last game when I was town? I never town read people unless A they are confirmed B they do something that can't physically come from scum. I already said that my net has only been widened after I literally declared last game I would lynch everyone but the 3 who were scum. Simple as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)