CAP 3D Modeling Project

paintseagull

pink wingull
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
This is a post to update the CAP community on the progress of the 3D models for CAP25!
Our modeling team is organized and hard at work. I'll update this post as they progress.

Please do not pester these folks for updates or WIP images, they are very busy! We may be treated to WIP images as stages are completed, but there's no guarantee. Please be patient as we wait for this demanding project to be completed.

CAP 25g
Code:
Ortho:     Magistrum  [WIP]
Mesh:      StephXPM or QxC4eva
UV:        StephXPM or QxC4eva
Texture:   spooktune
Rig:       Zephias
Animation: Zephias
Render:    QxC4eva
CAP 25f
Code:
Ortho:     Yilx       [DONE]
Mesh:      Nyasu      [WIP]
UV:        Nyasu
Texture:   Cretacerus
Rig:       Nyasu
Animation: Nyasu
CAP 25w
Code:
Ortho:     pip        [DONE]
Mesh:      pip        [WIP]
UV:        pip
Texture:   Reiga
Rig:       Zephias
Animation: pip or Zephias

MrDollSteak

CAP 1v1 me IRL
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
In case anyone was wondering how the modeling is going for our anniversary CAPs, 25f's model is complete!

Polycount: 4928
Absolutely Amazing! I figured it would be one of the more complicated ones (well to be honest all the 25 mons are complicated) so this is incredible.

In case anyone was wondering how the modeling is going for our anniversary CAPs, 25f's model is complete!

Polycount: 4928
That looks pretty cool. I'm looking forward to seeing the textures on our fire-lizard.

Modedit: Removing irrelevant comment.

Last edited by a moderator:
You fellows have been working on these models much faster than I expected! Nyasu and pals, you've been doing an excellent job with the chameleon so far. Good luck getting everything done in a timely manner as well.

QxC4eva

is an Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Here's the finished version of StephXPM's model, sitting at 6082 polys / 13584 triangles

along with some other things
Credits to Clawed Nyasu!
Special thanks to Pipotchi for some of the UVs

I want to give the modeling team a huge compliment for making such a beautiful elk and especially for translating the yellow highlights from the artwork into striped ridges on the back spikes. I wasn't sure how you were going to pull that off, but you did a phenomenal job and it looks fantastic!

I think Caribolt's nose should be a bit less reddish to match up with Magistrum's artwork (and the orange color on the Irish flag). I think in-game its going to read as a red Rudolph nose. Anyway that's a nitpick, great job!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)