Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Relatively common; for instance, there was one given away during the FBGA a few months back. If you would like this one, please deposit a fodder Pokemon on the GTS, give me the details, and search for a Level 100 Male Clefable.
Thanks very much for the offer, but I don't really need one for now. It's just to give me something to do over the holidays.

Hello Wi-Fi,

Would anyone happen to have a spare Zeraora from the event?
Preferably Jolly.

Let me know what you'd like for it in return.

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hello Wi-Fi,

Would anyone happen to have a spare Zeraora from the event?
Preferably Jolly.

Let me know what you'd like for it in return.
Sure, I can give you a Jolly one that I RNG’d myself for free. As this one can’t be sent via GTS, PM me to arrange a direct trade.
Looking for a hidden ability (speed boost) scolipede or line doesn’t need to be ideal just need the ability
I can help with that. Deposit anything to the GTS asking for a Level 100 Scolipede and I’ll send.

Sure, I can give you a Jolly one that I RNG’d myself for free. As this one can’t be sent via GTS, PM me to arrange a direct trade.

I can help with that. Deposit anything to the GTS asking for a Level 100 Scolipede and I’ll send.
Awesome level 1 grimer deposited. In game name Vincevega

Sorry to all for posting again but does anyone have a naughty Kyurem that I can get?

Asked a while back with no luck so asking again; anyone got a shamin in gen 6 I could have/have a clone of? It's for a friend. IVs/Nature/Level/Everything doesn't really matter. I can offer breedjects or a more custom thing with good IVs - I don't have much of my breeding stuff in gen 6 anymore though, so anything specific would have to be in gen 7.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Asked a while back with no luck so asking again; anyone got a shamin in gen 6 I could have/have a clone of? It's for a friend. IVs/Nature/Level/Everything doesn't really matter. I can offer breedjects or a more custom thing with good IVs - I don't have much of my breeding stuff in gen 6 anymore though, so anything specific would have to be in gen 7.
I just whipped out my Alpha Sapphire game and found an old Timid Nest Ball Shaymin that I'd be willing to clone for you.
I'm afraid that I missed your request the first time around, otherwise I would've given it to you much sooner.
I don't need anything in return. Feel free to add my FC and to leave me a message on my profile whenever you got a moment to pick it up.

Edit: The IV spread is 31/31/30/30/31/30 (Hidden Power Fire), meaning that it can be trained and used competitively!

Last edited:
Hey,

I'm looking for a Magearna, it is mainly for Pokédex completion but a Timid or Modest one would be awesome.
If there's a spare (fully redis) one out there I'd gladly take one or trade for something you want/need.

Edit: Thanks Detective Barricade

Last edited:

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I’m looking for someone who can get the Earth Ribbon (an exclusive ribbon of Pokémon Colosseum) on my Shiny Latias. I can offer up to 15 Pokémon in my thread in return!

Last edited:
Hey,

I'm looking for a Magearna, it is mainly for Pokédex completion but a Timid or Modest one would be awesome.
If there's a spare (fully redis) one out there I'd gladly take one or trade for something you want/need.
Just use the QR code. It works in all the Alola games, and runs indefinitely. You can even Synchronize its nature.

LF Latias & Latios that came from those redeem codes
Timid or Modest Nature.
Or any Latios/Latias From Gen6+

Last edited:
I have vey few Pokémon left I need to obtain for a completed Pokédex.
As I cannot obtain these myself through the games I have perhaps someone could help me with this:

#501 Oshawott
#515 Panpour
#692 Clauncher
#659 Bunnelby

Obviously evolved forms are okay too.
I can trade spitbacks for this or something from my trade sheet.
I don't need the mentioned Pokémon to have good IV's, natures or eggmoves.

Last edited:
I have vey few Pokémon left I need to obtain for a completed Pokédex.
As I cannot obtain these myself through the games I have perhaps someone could help me with this:

#501 Oshawott
#515 Panpour
#692 Clauncher
#659 Bunnelby

Obviously evolved forms are okay too.
I can trade spitbacks for this or something from my trade sheet.
I don't need the mentioned Pokémon to have good IV's, natures or eggmoves.
I have a trash Bunnelby on Bank, I could also breed the other three

Looking for a Safari ball female Spheal in Gen6.
Calm nature would be ideal but i'll take any female.
VM or PM me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)