NOC Mayor Mafia - Democracy Prevails

:crab: RVS IS DEAD :crab:

Tbh I'm not sure how to read nuxl just based on the fact that he's shitposting. I mean, it's page 2 and while I'd like to see at the very least some level of player interaction, there are limits on how substantive a post can be right now.

Do you personally get a scum read based on the style of shitposts he made, or just the fact that he's shitposting at all.
yeah typically my default is memeing is towny so I'm not sure why bluedoom is suggesting it would be wolfy here

Tbh I'm not sure how to read nuxl just based on the fact that he's shitposting. I mean, it's page 2 and while I'd like to see at the very least some level of player interaction, there are limits on how substantive a post can be right now.

Do you personally get a scum read based on the style of shitposts he made, or just the fact that he's shitposting at all.
I hadn't actually scumread him no

Idk about nuxl but this post screams scum

Right, so if we don't count Twin Trap I've only played with ~2-4 of y'all before? (Marth, Xnad, and I think I've played with apricity/Nuxl?) So is there any helpful site/player-meta things I should know about here or just about y'all in general to those not from here? Hyped to play with DS, I've heard things. (##Vote: Yetl)

I didn't take Marth's post to be AI; I'm on the fence about Mewtwo's. Nuxl how new is Mewtwo exactly, since you called them "noobscum"? In a vacuum I don't find the post especially scummy.

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
Right, so if we don't count Twin Trap I've only played with ~2-4 of y'all before? (Marth, Xnad, and I think I've played with apricity/Nuxl?) So is there any helpful site/player-meta things I should know about here or just about y'all in general to those not from here?
consequently this game has more players that are playing with me for the first time than there are "regulars"

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
only thing imma say is i hope i hit like 2500 posts this game or some shit. compared to sf(when we played) this site is a lot more spamposty for better or worse. actually namely me and just apricity itg LOL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)