Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a Stakataka with a lonely nature 0 Speed IV's and 15 Def IV's or 17def Iv's
I am able to offer: a naive Victini with V-Create, Fusion Bolt and Fusion Flare, an Adamant/naive Diancie , an Adamant Event groudonextremespeed entei
Warning: I didn't catch These pokemon by myselfe. I traded for them on a german online Trade Post.
I do have proof that they are legit and am willing to hack check them before trading them.

Looking for in gen 6:

- a female Shieldon in an Ultra ball
- a female Growlithe in a Love or Level ball
- a female Phanpy in a Moon or Fast ball
I can offer many breedjects for these.

- a Modest or Timid RNG'd Diancie (regular color)
- a RNG'd Rash/Naive Deoxys (regular color)
- both Event Vivillon (RNG, modest or timid
I can trade TSV shinies or do breeding projects (in gen 6 or 7) in exchange for these.

Edit: I was taking a look at some of my old gen 6 mons before transferring to USUM and i have a question.
I have a lv 100 Swalot that does not have Venom Drench as egg move. However, i noticed that Venom Drench is part of Swalot's Learnset in gen 7. Will my old Swalot be able to get it via move relearner in gen 7?

And are gen 6 egg moves relearnable in gen 7?

Edit 2: I just got my shiny Tapu Fini code. Is there anyone interested in redeeming and RNG a good one?

Last edited:
That would be awesome! Thanks Max. I still have you added and I'm online atm.

Zekrom117, pm me and i'll let you know wich giveaway mons i have.
Hello BlackoutSLM. Sorry for the late reply. I'm enrolling in an accelerated medical program which has kept me very busy. Are you still interested in trading at all?

Would anyone is interested in helping me to trade evolve a porygon that I breed into a porygon 2 that I can used in my ultra sun and ultra moon team, thx in advance.

Would anyone is interested in helping me to trade evolve a porygon that I breed into a porygon 2 that I can used in my ultra sun and ultra moon team, thx in advance.
I can help you with the trade, but I think you have the order of events mixed up: You breed for a Porygon first, then you evolve the one you're happy with into P2 (or PZ)

I can help you with the trade, but I think you have the order of events mixed up: You breed for a Porygon first, then you evolve the one you're happy with into P2 (or PZ)
Ok, just send me a private message when your ready to help me evolving my Porygon to a Porygon 2.

I am gonna start RNGing in Ultra Space and i wanted to ask, is it better getting shiny charm first? Also how hard is it to actually find a perfect shiny spread? Is it worth resetting for a different initial seed or just capture the next best thing and do HT?

so after soft resetting for about 2 days i dissapointingly found out that rayquaza is shiny locked in pokemon oras :( who would decide such a terrible thing would make in into the game. anyway, is there anybody out there, willing to trade a shiny rayquaza with me? i guess there was an event once. i can give u whatever u want and whatever i have.

Looking for an Inkay that knows Happy Hour w/ a Jolly nature and the ability Contrary. Can only learn this move from previous Gens I found out. Help would be greatly appreciated. I also was wondering if it could be infected w/ Pokerus.

Looking for a hidden ability gligar in ORAS/XY. Stealth rock would be very much preferred but not necessary. It's my next breeding project but I don't have a copy of x/y to get the hidden ability soooo hoping to get lucky here! Thanks.

Looking for a hidden ability gligar in ORAS/XY. Stealth rock would be very much preferred but not necessary. It's my next breeding project but I don't have a copy of x/y to get the hidden ability soooo hoping to get lucky here! Thanks.
I can give you a spitback female in a Dream ball

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
LF Rowlett and Poplio. Don't care about IV's etc, it's for dex entries
Gotcha fam, message me when you catch me online.
I have an Impish one in a Heal Ball. It's 31/31/31/00/31/31 and I'll tutor it Stealth Rock. Hit me up when you catch me online so I can give it to you for free. :)

Have a wonderful day everyone. :)

LF Volcanion/Zeraora, stats don't matter. Only for collection completion at the moment, will look for competitive versions in the future.

Anybody interested can take a look at my trade thread, still uploading things but will do a 2:1 or even 3:1 for them, thanks.

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
LF Volcanion/Zeraora, stats don't matter. Only for collection completion at the moment, will look for competitive versions in the future.

Anybody interested can take a look at my trade thread, still uploading things but will do a 2:1 or even 3:1 for them, thanks.
Ciao :)
I can trade you both of them for free, if you want.

The Zeraora is Jolly and has 31/31/31/31/31/31 IVs, while the Volcanion is Timid and has 31/01/31/30/31/31 IVs.
You can either send me a PM or a VM whenever you’re available :-)

Ciao :)
I can trade you both of them for free, if you want.

The Zeraora is Jolly and has 31/31/31/31/31/31 IVs, while the Volcanion is Timid and has 31/01/31/30/31/31 IVs.
You can either send me a PM or a VM whenever you’re available :-)
Wow, thanks so much man! Dropped you a PM, please let me know. I can offer anything in return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)