Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Kanto startes with HA for breeding projects. Also still looking for the Alola starters. Iv's and natures don't matter

Looking for in gen 6:

- a female Shieldon in an Ultra ball
- a female Growlithe in a Love or Level ball
- a female Phanpy in a Moon or Fast ball
I can offer many breedjects for these.

- a Modest or Timid RNG'd Diancie (regular color)
- a RNG'd Rash/Naive Deoxys (regular color)
- both Event Vivillon (RNG, modest or timid
I can trade TSV shinies or do breeding projects (in gen 6 or 7) in exchange for these.

Edit: I was taking a look at some of my old gen 6 mons before transferring to USUM and i have a question.
I have a lv 100 Swalot that does not have Venom Drench as egg move. However, i noticed that Venom Drench is part of Swalot's Learnset in gen 7. Will my old Swalot be able to get it via move relearner in gen 7?

And are gen 6 egg moves relearnable in gen 7?
Bump.

I've got a PAL shiny Tapu Fini code. Is there anyone interested in redeeming and RNG a good one?

Edit: Anyone has an HA Pineco in a Dream ball (or a matching ball) in gen 6?

Last edited:
Did anyone receive the Smogon GA of the shiny Groudon this week? Not luck to get it. Would like to get a copy of this bad guy...

Ciao :)
I can trade you both of them for free, if you want.

The Zeraora is Jolly and has 31/31/31/31/31/31 IVs, while the Volcanion is Timid and has 31/01/31/30/31/31 IVs.
You can either send me a PM or a VM whenever you’re available :-)
Hey Chris, could I also ask for a copy of a jolly Zeraora? I got one by injecting the wondering card, but not with competitive nature.

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hey Chris, could I also ask for a copy of a jolly Zeraora? I got one by injecting the wondering card, but not with competitive nature.
Sure, I’ll get it for you; and since we are at it I’ll let you have a copy of the PDon as well. I’ll send you a PM in the following hours.

LF 5IV Jolly Kartana with Knock Off

Please send me a PM for negotiations.
I can do this, I’ll send you a PM soon.

LF Adamant Shiny Tapu bulu, IVs do not matter. I could help out with getting some battle items in game if needed, as I have around 200 BP to spare.

PM me if you would like to help out, thanks!

Hi, I recently picked up ultra moon and need help finishing up my living dex. Does anyone have a Marshadow and Zeraora they could trade me?

I don't have much, it's been years since I did serious breeding stuff but I'd be happy to try working for the requested mons.

I'm in need of a Groudon for my living dex and to soft reset Rayquaza. Let me know if there's anything wanted in exchange. Thanks!

Edit: helped by liesta

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

I am looking for:
-Pokemon Center Tohoku Victini (with the learnset of V Create, Bolt Strike, Blue Flare and Glaciate - BW/BW2 event)
- Nasty Plot Celebi
- ANY of the shiny Tapu events!

If anyone have any of these let me know, I do lots of breeding and can happily waste several days getting something special for you.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Indigo Plateau

is a Community Leaderis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
UU Leader
looking for an archen / yanma / rufflet (in that order) with a good nature in gen 5. replaying black 2 and need a good flying-type. could care less about ivs since it’s only for ingame & would prefer level <30, but beggars can’t be choosers, I just really don’t wanna use this unfezant

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
looking for an archen / yanma / rufflet (in that order) with a good nature in gen 5. replaying black 2 and need a good flying-type. could care less about ivs since it’s only for ingame & would prefer level <30, but beggars can’t be choosers, I just really don’t wanna use this unfezant
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but:
Nintendo shut down old WFC on the 20th of May 2014, meaning that online trading and battling is no longer possible in Generation 4 and 5 games.
While there exist fanmade emulated servers that allow to circumvent this problem, the setup is tedious and finding a trading partner is very unlikely.

Indigo Plateau

is a Community Leaderis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
UU Leader
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but:
Nintendo shut down old WFC on the 20th of May 2014, meaning that online trading and battling is no longer possible in Generation 4 and 5 games.
While there exist fanmade emulated servers that allow to circumvent this problem, the setup is tedious and finding a trading partner is very unlikely.
I was able to trade with a friend pretty simply; you just have to go into your connection and manually input a different primary dns (it’s the same for everyone). This lets you use online features in gen 5 again. If that breaks the rules of the subforum (don’t think it does), my apologies, just really need a good flying-type n_n

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
I was able to trade with a friend pretty simply; you just have to go into your connection and manually input a different primary dns (it’s the same for everyone). This lets you use online features in gen 5 again. If that breaks the rules of the subforum (don’t think it does), my apologies, just really need a good flying-type n_n
Still going to have to say no I'm afraid. We'd like to keep things to official means when possible. Tangentially related rule:
Pokemon/items/ribbons/events acquired from fan-made services/applications such as non-official servers or romhacks cannot be traded on these forums.

Still going to have to say no I'm afraid. We'd like to keep things to official means when possible. Tangentially related rule:
So would that include accessing fan-servers in Gen 4 to download wifi teams for the Wi-Fi Battle Room in the Battle Tower? There's no other legitimate way to get the World Ability Ribbon given that the official servers are closed, so I was planning on using it for my ribbon project Pokemon. I ask because the ribbon is not being obtained through the server, but the server allows the ribbon to be obtained through the game legitimately.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
So would that include accessing fan-servers in Gen 4 to download wifi teams for the Wi-Fi Battle Room in the Battle Tower? There's no other legitimate way to get the World Ability Ribbon given that the official servers are closed, so I was planning on using it for my ribbon project Pokemon. I ask because the ribbon is not being obtained through the server, but the server allows the ribbon to be obtained through the game legitimately.
You can get it for personal use of course, but it's not allowed to be traded here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)