Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I have a question everyone. I just looked at builds for shedinja and on the BS Sturdy set the moves it would need the moves iceshard/extreme speed, endeavor, pursuit, and u-turn, soak, baton pass, or recycle. I understand how to get endeavor, u-turn, and baton pass. But how do you get the other moves? I’m not going to use the build competitively because I know how cheap it is. I do want to use it for battle tree though. Thank you in advance for answering my question.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Okay I have a question everyone. I just looked at builds for shedinja and on the BS Sturdy set the moves it would need the moves iceshard/extreme speed, endeavor, pursuit, and u-turn, soak, baton pass, or recycle. I understand how to get endeavor, u-turn, and baton pass. But how do you get the other moves? I’m not going to use the build competitively because I know how cheap it is. I do want to use it for battle tree though. Thank you in advance for answering my question.
You were looking at the BH (balanced hackmons) analysis. The only way to get those moves and even that ability is by hacking them in which we will not be showing you how to do here.

Okay I have a question everyone. I just builds for shedinja and on the BS Sturdy set the moves it would need the moves iceshard/extreme speed, endeavor, pursuit, and u-turn, soak, baton pass, or
You were looking at the BH (balanced hackmons) analysis. The only way to get those moves and even that ability is by hacking them in which we will not be showing you how to do here.
Oh it’s from hacking. Okay that explains why it was so overpowered. Yeah I cannot hack anyway nor do I want to. I thought it was a convoluted strategy involving lots of switching and using mimic. I was just curious about it.

Hi everyone!
I'm looking for a Tyrunt and an Amaura, both with their HA. Other than HA they don't need to be fancy in any way.
I can't offer much in return, but I have a Litwick (moon ball) and a Chespin (friend ball) if that's appealing.
Thanks in advance :)

Does anyone have HA Lileep/Cradily they’d be willing to trade? I have or can obtain various Apriball or HA pokemon in exchange.

I’m also looking for Lileep in a Nest or preferably Dusk Ball.

Does anyone have HA Lileep/Cradily they’d be willing to trade? I have or can obtain various Apriball or HA pokemon in exchange.

I’m also looking for Lileep in a Nest or preferably Dusk Ball.
If you don't mind waiting until tomorrow, i can give you an HA Lileep in a Nest ball.

Hey everyone!

I'm looking for a Turtwig with the Hidden Ability Shell Armor.
I can breed some 'mons with HA, egg moves and whatnot, so let me know what you need in return.

Thanks in advance! ^-^

im looking to complete my dex i still need slowking, parasect, politoed, milotic, magmortar, volcarona, tsareena, palossand, lanturn, pangoro, electivire, claydol, froslass, weavile, lickilicki, and zeraora. id prefer battle ready zeraora. i have extra mythicals, legendarys, and battle ready pokemon. if interested send me a dm.
fc: 3368 - 6994 - 6315
IGN: Christian

Guard

حرروا فلسطين
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
OMPL Champion
I'm looking for someone who can clone 10 copies of my Magearna, since I cannot do so myself. Would hugely appreciate it.

Also looking for any of these:
- HA Starly and Totodile (or anyone from their families)
- Togepi, Zigzagoon, Timburr, Ferroseed and Deino (Ability/Nature/IVs do not matter but I'd prefer a good ball combination, though that isn't a necessity either)
- Timid Blacephalon
- Timid Ash Greninja
- Shiny Poipole/Naganadel
- Shiny Alola Guardians Shiny Tapu Koko, HA Lugia, V-Create Rayquaza, Celebrate Victini, Nasty Plot Deoxys, Shiny Zygarde

Clones and injected wondercards are more than fine by me

If there's any breeding project I can help you with, do feel free to ask.

Last edited:

Xucrute

mt tchola
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Gotcha fren, PM me to arrange a time to trade o/

Got it, i can clone your Magearna, also got the HA Starlie and Totodile, the Togepi, Zigzagoon, Timburr, Ferroseed and Deino families, the Blace, and V-Create Rayquaza, Celebrate Victini (both of them are injected WC) as for the Alola Guardians I can get you Lele, Bulu and Fini (Fini is a injected WC). PM me so we arrange a trade o/

Last edited:
LF: Modest HP Fire Shiny Tapu Lele, Timid/Modest Shiny Tapu Fini

FT: Adamant Shiny Tapu Bulu and Timid HP fire Shiny Tapu Lele, from Showdown wifi giveaway

Pls comment if interested to help out. Thanks!

Last edited:

Death Phenomeno

I'm polite so just for clarity, when I'm cross I
is a Contributor Alumnus
Hello everybody!

I'm in need of some Vivillon to complete my 6th gen. living dex. I only need them for show on Bank, so I don't require IVs, EVs, nature, etc.

I'm looking for the following patterns:

- Archipelago
- Garden
- Monsoon

- Ocean
- River
- Sandstorm

I can offer the High Plains pattern. My Y version Friend Code is: 2981-5288-7090.

If anyone can help me, please send me a PM.

Last edited:

Guard

حرروا فلسطين
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
OMPL Champion
I need a kind soul to clone me these (I provide the Pokemon obviously):

Yveltal 5×
Greninja 8×
Clefable 4×
Gardevoir 3×
Metagross 9×
Tapu Koko 13×

Do Wonder Card serial codes have expiry dates? I have a Regigigas/Heatran code for SM/USUM from last year and I'm wondering if it still works. (I can't test it myself because I only have a digital copy of Moon and I'd like to save the code for a physical copy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)