SPOILERS! Pokemon Sword & Shield Pre-Release SPOILERS - Check Post 2!

Our profile pictures look like two tired lesbians falling in love over judging everyone, and our taste in mons might make that canon....I just had to say that.

With the help of multiple contributors, Ditto has created this spreadsheet that lists all known Galarian (fully evolved) Pokémon, their stats and abilities. I've also added new moves and abilities in their own tabs.

I will be adding this to the OP. It's close to complete with the current information we have, but please let me know if there's anything missing.

To-Do: Max Moves / G-Max Moves.
This spreadsheet states people have mentioned seeing alolan forms rumored to be available...do we have any solid evidence to support that?

With the help of multiple contributors, Ditto has created this spreadsheet that lists all known Galarian (fully evolved) Pokémon, their stats and abilities. I've also added new moves and abilities in their own tabs.

I will be adding this to the OP. It's close to complete with the current information we have, but please let me know if there's anything missing.

To-Do: Max Moves / G-Max Moves.
Spreadsheet has G-Stunfisk at Rock/steel but evertything I have seen show him as ground/steel.

Blitz

Mightiest of Cleaves
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Discord Leader
This spreadsheet states people have mentioned seeing alolan forms rumored to be available...do we have any solid evidence to support that?
Nope, just a rumor. No harm in listing them for now until we can actually confirm it though.
Spreadsheet has G-Stunfisk at Rock/steel but evertything I have seen show him as ground/steel.
Thought I addressed every instance of that... Fixed.

I'm going to laugh if it unironically ends up being viable to run mono-Steel in OU or even Ubers.
Fire, fighting, and ground would all remain way too prevalent for that to happen.

At this point we likely have to wait on dataminers to see if they are or not. Maybe some will pop up in the Battle Tower though.

I'm going to laugh if it unironically ends up being viable to run mono-Steel in OU or even Ubers.
We have enough steels for that?
Welcome to the Ubers tier of Sword and Shield, where no sword and no shield are going to protect you from the wrath of Excadrill and not even its tier partners survive a single earthquake
Now you're getting a little ahead of yourself, dear. Excadrill still gets bodied by plenty.

Nope, just a rumor. No harm in listing them for now until we can actually confirm it though.

Thought I addressed every instance of that... Fixed.
Ok fair, I was just getting a little confused. And apparently wrongfully excited.

According the spreadsheet Blitzamirin posted, Corviknight is actually (slightly) physically bulkier than Skarmory! (Used Lando as a pseudo-vent about dexit)
232 Atk Landorus-Therian Stone Edge vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Skarmory (Corviknight): 77-91 (19 - 22.5%) -- possible 5HKO
232 Atk Landorus-Therian Stone Edge vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Skarmory: 67-79 (20 - 23.6%) -- guaranteed 5HKO

Let's just hope that it gets rocks & defog some good moves!

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
According the spreadsheet Blitzamirin posted, Corviknight is actually (slightly) physically bulkier than Skarmory! (Used Lando as a pseudo-vent about dexit)
232 Atk Landorus-Therian Stone Edge vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Skarmory (Corviknight): 77-91 (19 - 22.5%) -- possible 5HKO
232 Atk Landorus-Therian Stone Edge vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Skarmory: 67-79 (20 - 23.6%) -- guaranteed 5HKO

Well it likely gets Defog at least as it’s G-Move defogs+Defog will likely be a tutor

Is Eternatus a separate Pokemon from Eternamax Eternatus much like the Pikachu is? Or are all Eternatus able to "Eternamax"?

And I assume the Gigantamax Gengar was false to?

Last edited:

You say "slightly physically bulkier than Skarmory" like an afterthought. That's amazing lol.

Ma boy Corviknight pulling zru.

Well it likely gets Defog at least as it’s G-Move defogs+Defog will likely be a tutor
I suppose it's a good thing dexit happened then, I don't think I could see my dear skarm drop into UUBL or even *gulps* UU. Corv bodies it in every way: Bulk wise, ability wise and by the looks of it all...probably movepool wise if it gets rocks.

Please oh please let the Corsola evo have decent stats and a decent ability. PLEASE.
I really hope it just keeps regenerator OR recover. Either is more than enough to give it a distinctive niche

But knowing gamefreak theyll probably remove regenerator and recover because its "dead" therefore cant heal anything

Am I the only.one who believes Close Combat might become a TM move? (or the consumable variant)
I mean, Barraskewda learns it and it definitely doesnt look like a level-up move on it
Bulbapedia says its meaning is "infight". So, you just charged at an opponent fast and agressively and beat the crap out of it. i could definitely see it as a level-up move or egg-move.
Anyway, it would be definitely cool to have it as a TM or TR, but on the hand, I wonder why you would "sell" or "teach" Superpower if Close Combat were easily accessible.

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Sub is nice but you leave yourself just completely destroyed by any physically bulky fairy, steel, or even just actual physical walls like Hippowdon.

+1 252 Atk (126 base atk) Dragapult Dragon Darts vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Hippowdon: 169-201 (37.1 - 44.2%)
252 Atk Dragapult Phantom Force vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Clefable: 127-150 (32.2 - 38%)
+1 252 Atk Dragapult Phantom Force vs. 252 HP / 24 Def Ferrothorn: 168-198 (47.7 - 56.2%)

It will need Life Orb to really get the damage output you want. Sub + LO isn't usually very good and you give up coverage like Flamethrower or whatever which it will absolutely need. We also don't know for sure its base attack. I assumed the highest, 126, but it could be much lower.

Edit: I'm blind, it definitely learns PF lol
Lmao why are people forgetting that this thing can Dynamax after getting a dragon dance, essentially giving it two to three different item boosted mini z moves for 3 turns?

Bulbapedia says its meaning is "infight". So, you just charged at an opponent fast and agressively and beat the crap out of it. i could definitely see it as a level-up move or egg-move.
Anyway, it would be definitely cool to have it as a TM or TR, but on the hand, I wonder why you would "sell" or "teach" Superpower if Close Combat were easily accessible.
Superpower no longer exists, good bye malamar
Lmao why are people forgetting that this thing can Dynamax after getting a dragon dance, essentially giving it two to three different item boosted mini z moves for 3 turns?
1573081599430.png

In short, so can all its counters.

I really hope it just keeps regenerator OR recover. Either is more than enough to give it a distinctive niche

But knowing gamefreak theyll probably remove regenerator and recover because its "dead" therefore cant heal anything
Going by how Alola forms worked, i would expect very comparable stats with minor shifts (10 more or less maintaining same total).
Obviously in some specific cases having more speed and less atk was important (cough cough a-ninetales), but corsola doesn't look like it would have a role-shift with this sort of variations.

As for abilities, considering it's "dead corals", i would probably expect something completely opposite to what he has normally. Cursed Body probably, might have some other ghostly-like ability like Infiltrator ...

(in before ShadowTag)

Please oh please let the Corsola evo have decent stats and a decent ability. PLEASE.
If Cursola follows the same train of thought of it's Johto pre-evo, then it's going to be a physically bulky Ghost type with Spikes. That by itself is a good niche, though it is possible that it will face competition with Runegrigus.

Could Curse Regenerator be viable? Speaking of which, I wonder if Dragapult will get access to Curse and if anyone would actually run it...

As Pushinguplilacs said, so can its counters (and Grimmsnarl at least comes with a G-Max) but also, at this point Maxing is something we don't have enough info on to really discuss it in too much detail I think. Probably also if it's good enough to run without maxing then you'd probably want to save it for one of your other pokemon. Kind of a similar situation to more powerful pokemon that got access to megas.

Going by how Alola forms worked, i would expect very comparable stats with minor shifts (10 more or less maintaining same total).
Obviously in some specific cases having more speed and less atk was important (cough cough a-ninetales), but corsola doesn't look like it would have a role-shift with this sort of variations.

As for abilities, considering it's "dead corals", i would probably expect something completely opposite to what he has normally. Cursed Body probably, might have some other ghostly-like ability like Infiltrator ...

(in before ShadowTag)
Hm true that makes sense, i think regenerators has a big chance of being removed for another ghostly ability (pls no stag)

Btw im not worried abt corsolas stats lol, even if it gets a minor shift it wont matter too much cause its bulk is solid with eviolite. Im just worried about CURSola stats and movepool

Cause if it doesnt keep recovery or doesnt get any notable new moves itll be pretty disappointing. Im hoping we trade scald for will-o-wisp for example

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)