13p Matrix 14 (No Multiball) Game Thread [GAME OVER]

why do you town read hannah again? other than her townreading you.
You might think I only do the cutesy stuff to get headpats and town reads, but I actually do that kind of stuff to measure people's reactions. apricity's constant disdain at me seems to be genuine, in the same way that hannah liking all my posts and doing cute stuff back seems genuine. I guess I have to be a little bit more conservative with town reading Hannah because she always seems towny to me and she has taken advantage of that before but I don't get the impression at all that Hannah is uncomfortable this game which I would expect if she was scumming.

You said you don't want to lynch fenrir today, you said you trust hannah enough to not lynch m2h today, and I misread your reply to Jalmont talking about tbz. In any event, I don't get vibes that you're entirely thrilled about a tbz vote either, which is fine I guess since you don't have to be thrilled about lynching anyone, but bleh to say that my understanding is not at all accurate is heavily pushing the facts of what you have said on at least two of the three.
ok this is on the same page as me.

It's so irritating that I have a town block that I have been actively supporting and trying to build but I constantly am just being shaded and thrown into the POE for no reason at all. HeaLnDeaL I think you're the worst offender of this and I am constantly just getting this feeling that you are only pushing me and doubting my slot because I was able to pull the wool over your eyes last game, but you actually need to try to read my slot in this particular game and recognize that the way I'm playing right now is nothing like how I played last game. apricity I want to be civil with you but you make it so fucking hard when all you do is constantly ignore my ideas and not even listen to what I say.

Shoutout to Hannahh for being a g at least.
Ngl I don’t respond to people who I think are scum

I'm honestly sheeping apricity/dusk on Texas because I have no idea to read him.

That would give us 6 town, we have 3 available mislynches, so I'm pretty sure 6 lock town wins us the game.

Then again if I can't get read town, I guess I need to find another town.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
townies are going to have some misreads yes :blobshrug: just seems weird that your biggest towncores don't towncore each other. not game changing weird or whatever, I know I had to deal with annoying t v t wars in your game too. but bleh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)