SPOILERS! Pokemon Sword and Shield Datamine Thread

I could see Galarian Rapidash get it... o.o

Gotta wait for the next datamine bit

I'd agree, but I have accepted sometimes GF makes things that don't make sense
Uh, good point you made there! o.o
Would be kinda cool - also, now the Terrian Extender is making more sense ^^

Good riddance about Pursuit -- that move was always uncompetitive and unfair and it needed to go.

It combines the worst aspects of the most controversial move in the game, Stealth Rock, namely its type-discriminating potency, and Arena Trap/Shadow Tag, the quintessential uncompetitive abilities.

It's been flying under the radar for years because of its limited distribution (that incidentally coincided with many Smogon favorites such as TTar, but I digress) and caused too many "dead if you stay in, dead if you switch out" scenarios because Ghost and Psychic types aren't exactly known for their physical bulk.

It might be shocking news now but we'll get over it. The metagame will be better without this cheat move.
Yea its abt time some ghost or psychic pivots are used in OU without ttar cucking them. Wallbreakers with low defense can finally actually kill more than one pokemon before being trapped by ttar, im so ready

While Intelleon objectively got the short end of the stick here, people are severely underrating Sniper atm. It both outdamages and outspeeds Critdra.

I figured there would be some form of Greninja 2.0 in the starter set, but I didn't expect it to be so true. Hopefully it's coverage is tamer, and Cinderace doesn't have the stats to go mixed.

Grassy Surge Rillaboom sounds like it might be incredibly fun; definitely will try that one out whenever I can.

So happy that datamine started! Well, seems like i will go looking for Terrakion, then... and Cindarance looks even better now with it´s HA. Shame about Intelleon tough. He definitely draw the short straw.

Also I am interested, since starters are Shiny locked at the beggining of the game, can you get shiny starter via breeding? And does that apply to all starters (including gift Charmander), or only to Galar starters?

While Intelleon objectively got the short end of the stick here, people are severely underrating Sniper atm. It both outdamages and outspeeds Critdra.

I figured there would be some form of Greninja 2.0 in the starter set, but I didn't expect it to be so true. Hopefully it's coverage is tamer, and Cinderace doesn't have the stats to go mixed.

Grassy Surge Rillaboom sounds like it might be incredibly fun; definitely will try that one out whenever I can.
Cinderace is already confirmed to learn gunk shot, zen headbutt and fighting coverage moves.. sooo...

Also I am interested, since starters are Shiny locked at the beggining of the game, can you get shiny starter via breeding? And does that apply to all starters (including gift Charmander), or only to Galar starters?
Shiny locks were always limited to the original gift or capture when the case, breeds have never been shiny locked.

Gift charm MIGHT be shiny locked, but would need confirmation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)