Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 50 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I hope this is the right place. I'm looking for some help getting Shield exclusives and Pokemon evolving by trade to complete my Pokedex in Sword and also for an Indeedee with Psychic Surge. All I have to offer are a lot of breedjects that I got off wonder trades so lmk what you could need in return. big thanks

Hi, I hope this is the right place. I'm looking for some help getting Shield exclusives and Pokemon evolving by trade to complete my Pokedex in Sword and also for an Indeedee with Psychic Surge. All I have to offer are a lot of breedjects that I got off wonder trades so lmk what you could need in return. big thanks
What shield exclusives are you looking for ? Can also give your Indeedee

What shield exclusives are you looking for ? Can also give your Indeedee
Lunastone, Oranguru & Appletun are the only ones I'm missing aside from Zamazenta.
I'm mostly missing most of the trade mons: Aromatisse, Slurpuff, Rhyperior, Escavalier, Accelgor & Trevenant

EDIT:
Forgot to mention I also have quite a few mons in fancy balls if that's something of interest.

Last edited:
Lunastone & Appletun are the only ones I'm missing aside from Zamazenta.
I'm mostly missing most of the trade mons: Aromatisse, Slurpuff, Rhyperior, Escavalier, Hydragil & Trevenant

EDIT:
Forgot to mention I also have quite a few mons in fancy balls if that's something of interest.
I can give you lunatone

what pokemon in fancy balls do you have to offer ?

I can give you lunatone

what pokemon in fancy balls do you have to offer ?
Ok this will be long

Rookiedee with HA in a moon ball
Dreepy in moon ball
Eevee with or without HA in a love ball/beast ball
Ponyta in a moon/love ball
Goomy ina love ball
Tympole in a lure ball
Slowpoke in a level ball/heavy ball/dream ball
Eiscue in a love ball
Alolan Vulpix in a love ball or with HA in a love ball/moon ball
Ralts in a love ball
Oddish with HA in a beast ball
Milcery in a moon ball
Joltik in a fast ball
Magikarp in a lure ball
Mimikyu in a heavy ball/dream ball
Rotom in a beast ball/moon ball
Vulpix in a dream ball
Litwick with HA in a love ball
Honedge in a heavy ball
Sinistea in a dream ball
Duraludon with HA in a heavy ball
Farfetch'd in a friend ball
Darumaka with HA in a heavy ball

Well this took a while. I also have stuff in premier/luxury/dive balls etc. but I'm not sure if those are considered fancy. If you or anyone else is interested in getting some of those for stuff I need please hit me with a DM. I'll then breed some new ones quickly cuz I collect them myself as well. <3

Last edited:
Well this took a while. I also have stuff in premier/luxury/dive balls etc. but I'm not sure if those are considered fancy. If you or anyone else is interested in getting some of those for stuff I need please hit me with a DM. I'll then breed some new ones quickly cuz I collect them myself as well. <3
ok, I'd be interested in Drampa and Sinistea !

Looking for someone to help me evolve my rhydon in order to complete my pokedex.

Also need an Accelgor and a Zamazenta to complete my pokedex!

Does anyone have a spare zacian with a rusted sword? Can offer for trade spare keldeo, celebi, jirachi, darkrai, a flame orb, and I have a few breedjects for HA Hawlucha, G-Farfetch'd, HA Falinks, HA Tympole, HA G Darm. I have a few more spare breedjects and mythicals that I can't remember off the top of my head as well
Do you have a shiny Celebi?

Lunastone & Appletun are the only ones I'm missing aside from Zamazenta.
I'm mostly missing most of the trade mons: Aromatisse, Slurpuff, Rhyperior, Escavalier, Accelgor & Trevenant

EDIT:
I can give you Trevenant, aromatisse and appletun

Mod edit : Please do not double post. If you forgot to add something, please edit your previous post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for shiny female zorua with egg moves and hasty nature. Want it nicknamed Tenebria. Will trade shiny mienfoo, goomy, and/or Elekid for it. Must be in gen 7.

What are you doing trading pokemon at work :<

anyhow I keep getting Hustle ones, you can wait a few more minutes or we can arrange to trade in a specific hour

Does anybody have an extra Speed Boost Torchic, Combusken or Blaziken that they would be willing to part with? IVs don't really matter

Based on the latest 3DS RNG Tool update, can someone explain how the shiny square filter is related to breeding eggs in USUM?

Does it mean if we hatch an egg in USUM that has a matching TSV/PSV and TRV/PRV combination, it will appear as square shiny in Sword and Shield? Does it have to be hatched in USUM or Sword and Shield?

Last edited:

Xucrute

mt tchola
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Based on the latest 3DS RNG Tool update, can someone explain how the shiny square filter is related to breeding eggs in USUM?

Does it mean if we hatch an egg in USUM that has a matching TSV/PSV and TRV/PRV combination, it will appear as square shiny in Sword and Shield? Does it have to be hatched in USUM or Sword and Shield?
Hey, square breeding in gen 7 is quite straight foward, wwwwwwzx has two tools on his github to get your TRV, this one (use the 5 digit tid/sid combo) and this one (use your gen7tid and TSV) the tool might give you more than one result in this case you'll need to check which one is the correct one, after you imput the TRV on the tool it'll highlight square shiny in a blue color so all you have to do is hit a blue highlighted spread (much easier if you're doing dynamic PID RNG). And yes if you do it correctly they'll be square once in Sword&Shield, and no for the other question, you have to hatch them on SM/USUM (I don't think you can send eggs through Bank to HOME anyway).

PS: same for stationary and wild catches.

Does anybody have an extra Speed Boost Torchic, Combusken or Blaziken that they would be willing to part with? IVs don't really matter
Hey I can help you out, which gen you need it?

Hey, square breeding in gen 7 is quite straight foward, wwwwwwzx has two tools on his github to get your TRV, this one (use the 5 digit tid/sid combo) and this one (use your gen7tid and TSV) the tool might give you more than one result in this case you'll need to check which one is the correct one, after you imput the TRV on the tool it'll highlight square shiny in a blue color so all you have to do is hit a blue highlighted spread (much easier if you're doing dynamic PID RNG). And yes if you do it correctly they'll be square once in Sword&Shield, and no for the other question, you have to hatch them on SM/USUM (I don't think you can send eggs through Bank to HOME anyway).

PS: same for stationary and wild catches.
How can we manipulate this for stationary Pokémon from previous games? I’d like to rehaul some shiny Mews. What would the process be?

Edit: thanks for answering btw

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)